Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:54:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be carried away, even a scam project can pump  (Read 66 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lorokan (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 01:58:44 PM

One thing we need to understand and admit in the crypto currency space is that a scam project can pump (it could be a flash pump). Knowing what to do with such token is the only way to guarantee that you make your money no matter what transpires; As always reiterated, taking profit is mandatory and again, it is not your 100% bag that you sell at once. In crypto currency, wisdom is direct to more profit, so make sure to learn something new each time you trade, and don't repeat past mistakes.

I hope we can share our opinion about this so everyone learns.
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 04:45:58 PM

I agree with your point. There are so many projects existing during the bitcoin uptrend. It is necessary to be careful because once you invest your money in a scam project, you are likely to lose your money

My advice is to follow their social media channel as well as telegram in order to see whether the team is credible or not. Moreover, bitcointalk also has members who are able to make a correct judgement for any specific project
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 05:20:47 PM

pump was done to attract more victims to arrive. with a specified time and then completely discarded. we will get stuck in crazy prices and lose the capital that has been issued. and not a few big investors came in because they were carried away by Fomo, they played in spreading Fomo with the team that had been prepared. so be careful and when in doubt don't go in occasionally and try investing ..

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 05:26:42 PM

One thing we need to understand and admit in the crypto currency space is that a scam project can pump (it could be a flash pump). Knowing what to do with such token is the only way to guarantee that you make your money no matter what transpires; As always reiterated, taking profit is mandatory and again, it is not your 100% bag that you sell at once. In crypto currency, wisdom is direct to more profit, so make sure to learn something new each time you trade, and don't repeat past mistakes.

I hope we can share our opinion about this so everyone learns.

This is not new.  Scam projects are more likely to be pumped hard.  They do it to attract investors and trap them into their scheme.  There is a huge difference between pumped and natural price surge and we should be aware of this.  Legit project is more likely to have a natural price surge due to the developer's update, product upgrade, and community adoption, while scam project just got the price surge without any reason at all except that it is pumped hard by groups of people and later to be dumped hard and exit the market.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Impala8_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 06:17:19 PM

lol I never trust the project till I make my research
I was making up my mind a YEAR before I bought PEAK
yes not a fast pump, only long term projects
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:02:58 AM

it's actually an irony that anything could have values in the crypto sphere when a bunch of people says it has values even if it actually has no utility or merely just a concept or even doesn't have a good intention aka a scam project. When other unknowledge people see the commotion, without further research they will jump in, buying at a high price, and get wrecked after that. What a pity. God, I've said this over and over, that the crypto world isn't less meany than the real-world, keep safe my friends.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: