Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Eyes on BTC Dominance!  (Read 789 times)
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:45:39 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 06:22:56 AM by mprep

Yeah looks so Blatant and Obvious  Grin

BTC cant make the next leg up to $70k because btc dominance is low, dominance taken by Doge, SafeMoon & Eth!

Even if BTC crashes now it wont drag down alts too because its low dominance wont have that much affect if btc dominance reaches lower than 2017 lows.

Once those alts crash then BTC can resume its journey to $70k I guess and recover some of its dominance that it has lost to those alts.

Elon Plan this year is to flip Bitcoin off its no.1 ranking with Doge this year. He wants to be the Satoshi Nakamoto of Dogecoin, transition Doge from POW to POS and use it in the Tesla ecosystem. Sounds crazy but possible.

What will BTC dominance be when that happens  Shocked

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 02:09:16 AM

This is first time i have seen BTC dominance touched 39% since 3 years, and this is good for altcoin that make the price keep rally to the new high, just like ETH, CARDANO,WAVES  and others already breakout from the highest price in the end of 2017. In my prediction price of BTC will keep sideaway for a few amonth while altcoin will rally to the new high. I think Altcoin season will keep continue for a few month or maybe for 1 year more, and this is will be the biggest bullish season in crypto market.

very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 08:28:40 PM

Bull market is still intact as long we don't fall below the overall crypto market cap of $1.9 Trillion

With BTC dominance so low that the crypto bull market can possibly continue even without bitcoin I guess and if this happens Btc will be flipped by Eth or Doge  Roll Eyes
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 05:40:03 AM

Bull market is still intact as long we don't fall below the overall crypto market cap of $1.9 Trillion

With BTC dominance so low that the crypto bull market can possibly continue even without bitcoin I guess and if this happens Btc will be flipped by Eth or Doge  Roll Eyes

I doubt that though, bitcoin will always lead the market even if its dominance drop. Well, we can this as an altcoins season but it will never make bitcoin useless in the eyes of the people as it's still the most traded coin and the most important in the crypto space.

Let the altcoins season run, we need it for the market to grow, but what I'm seeing now, IMO, the bull market is slowly turning into a bear market.
Hopefully, I'm wrong though as I would never wish that to happen, I'm just being honest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
EmmaGod

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 05:59:51 AM

Btc dominance is on the decrease and that's basically because of the bull run and the fact that most altcoin are growing due to the hype and not because of their use case. I anticipate that btc would still increase in value and may regain her dominance after these altcoin without a good foundation takes her free fall. The bear is around the corner and its wise to take profit as they come.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 06:35:53 AM

Although BTC is still the biggest coin in the market but it is losing its dominance, there are many altcoins that are growing very strongly and challenging BTC dominance.
BNB and ETH are the two altcoins with the strongest growth at the moment, with superior technology and support from the Binance exchange, BNB will most likely threaten BTC dominance in the future.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 02:11:02 PM

I doubt that though, bitcoin will always lead the market even if its dominance drop. Well, we can this as an altcoins season but it will never make bitcoin useless in the eyes of the people as it's still the most traded coin and the most important in the crypto space.

Let the altcoins season run, we need it for the market to grow, but what I'm seeing now, IMO, the bull market is slowly turning into a bear market.
Hopefully, I'm wrong though as I would never wish that to happen, I'm just being honest.

Everybody paying attention to btc price which is the wrong way to look at it. They should be looking at the btc dominance.

The bull market maybe over for bitcoin temporarily but not for the overall crypto market. As long the overall crypto market does not go below $1.9 Trillion were still in a bull market especially for altcoins if btc dominance still remains low.

Elon plan is to flip btc off the no.1 rank with dogecoin.

Elon does not want the overall crypto market cap to drop below $1.9T otherwise dogecoin will crash to pennies.

The name of the game is to get btc dominance as low as possible, not the btc price and continue the crypto bull run excluding btc.
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 03:24:38 PM

- Once btc rallies to next leg up to $70k then will that mean btc dominance will recover and from there will alts go sideways or go down in price?

Most altcoins are based on bitcoin so if bitcoin goes up I think altcoins will follow.
There will probably be a few altcoins that don't follow this rule but I don't think there will be many.
It is true that in cryptocurrency, it can be said that it depends on bitcoin,
the one that doesn't follow this rule seems to be ADA,
right now they are in green mode and it looks like it is because of the technology they are using

very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 03:18:18 PM

Looks like btc dominance starting to go up now!
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:13:25 PM

Btc dominance could be the indicator of where the market could possibly move, when btc dominanve decreasing it means money will be gping out of the crypto market. But if btc dominance is going up then market is healthy. This thing happen and proven by today crash, it was 39% dominamce and after crash btc dominamce back to above 40%.

Possibly could going up further along with bull run continue.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:30:15 PM

Btc dominance could be the indicator of where the market could possibly move, when btc dominanve decreasing it means money will be gping out of the crypto market. But if btc dominance is going up then market is healthy. This thing happen and proven by today crash, it was 39% dominamce and after crash btc dominamce back to above 40%.

Possibly could going up further along with bull run continue.

Alts will continue bleeding?
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:44:10 PM

Elon Plan this year is to flip Bitcoin off its no.1 ranking with Doge this year. He wants to be the Satoshi Nakamoto of Dogecoin, transition Doge from POW to POS and use it in the Tesla ecosystem. Sounds crazy but possible.

What will BTC dominance be when that happens  Shocked

I'm not so sure about your opinion mate, because for what Elon Musk doing it now was all are hyped only in the twitter social media only.
He can't be like Satoshi Nakamoto dude, because you can't compared Dogecoin into Bitcoin their differences was too miles away, and Bitcoin
in most of the countries all over the world now was being accepted as mode of payment in Bigger companies and different merchants as well while Dogecoin is not.
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:03:30 PM

I'm surprised that the recent crash of btc drag down other altcoins too even though btc dominance at the time was at its lowest in years. Everybody assumed a low btc dominance means no market correlation to other alts.

What dominace btc must be at its lowest so there's no correlation to other alts in price action and market conditions?

Now Btc dominace is slowly rising up, what does this mean for alts?
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 03:05:06 PM

With the current adjustment, expecting little attention to bitcoin is foolish. Everyone is looking at it, the question is that each of those who are looking wants to see a coin that can be dropped by 1 person and 1 bank, without any specific actions, but only by statements on Twitter or the media space.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 03:53:03 PM

It seems to me that BTC is currently less attractive even though its price is the highest in crypto, currently there are a lot of corrections in the crypto market. If I wanted to invest now, I would prefer to put my money in some altcoins which are definitely cheaper than BTC, and for me that would be more profitable than having to force myself to buy BTC which is quite expensive for me.

ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 456

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:01:12 PM

Bitcoin dominance has climbed to 45.2% now and we are starting to witness Bitcoin getting closer to its highest dominance level step by step again. I wonder it will reflect on Bitcoin price some time later also.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 02:25:59 PM

Now its going down a bit.

Alts seem to be rebounding
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 11:32:43 PM

bitcoin dominance will continue with its increase which is now starting to slow down,
but there is one time bitcoin will rise again even though for now the increase is very small,
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 01:17:55 AM

I do think that BTC dominance will still continue to slip for the foreseeable future.

The fact of the matter is that currently, the crypto market is very fatigued from the year-long rally. BTC has had a long run up and altcoins generally outperform BTC when the market adjusts (especially large caps such as XMR, ETH, etc.).

Also, you have to take into consideration that stablecoins are included in the pool of alts, which would inflate the actual altcoin dominance and depress BTC dominance in times of a bear market.
Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 03:21:05 AM

It looks like bitcoin's dominance will continue, as the market focus is now on it, we can see after the FUD on bitcoin, buying on altcoins decreased as many prefer to buy bitcoin due to a decline, with hopes of an increase in the near future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: