Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BNB is at it's peak price?  (Read 1924 times)
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 07:50:25 AM

Wanna know that should i hold my investment or do day by day trading. And now its at 500$/BNB. Convert them or keep them and wait for pump?

How come you have an open position without having a proper exit strategy (stop and take profit)?  Nobody can tell you what to do as nobody knows your risk assessment, your strategy, your reasons to open and hold the positions, … Only you know when to exit.  But: being greedy instead of taking money off the table is regularly a recipe for losing profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 09:34:27 AM

Keep holding your BNB the current ATH of the binance coin is just at the inception of the bnb season we are expecting a more price boost up to $1000 before the end of 2021.

Given the rate at which the price of the coin is increasing, the $1000 level can be reached much earlier. To do this, you should wait for the next BNB burning and the announcement of a new IEO on the Binance. Given the new rules for conducting IEO on Binance, the price of the coin may increase by 10-20% after the announcement.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 01:28:30 PM

Wanna know that should i hold my investment or do day by day trading. And now its at 500$/BNB. Convert them or keep them and wait for pump?
its up to you if where do you feel comfortable, if you think gaining quick profits will good for you then go for it,

however,if you literally don't now what to do because of being lack of information and knowledge how to manage your investment,  then much better to hold it for long term.

And no offense mate, i suggest while hodling don't hesitate to take some time to read and make a research ("educate your self first") about trading and investment such how to make TA in the market and etc  .. Because it's the only thing that can help you to make your investment safe to be honest..
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:51:31 PM

BNB price is going to go up soon, I don't think it's a peak price. but this is the initial price of BNB's increase and BNB will soon find another ATH in the future. and the potential for BNB is also very large so do it when BNB still has its current price before BNB flies higher
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:59:31 PM

Determining the peak is the most hardest question for all of us because we cant make out precise presumption that BNB is already into its peak side and we wont know
on when it would be stopping on increasing because currently we are seeing that it is really moving that fast and there are several factors or reasons on why it does
move like that.We dont know on when it would stop and there are lots who had missed out the opportunity on making profits because they havent entered early
and just still observing until this very moment when the price is already high.I cant blame them though because i do have the same behavior like that. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 11:29:34 PM

That is really hard to answer but I supposed to suggest you just hold on until the market shows some declines. But if you were already satisfied with the price, make a move now. If we remember the 2017 event, it all comes as a big surprise that the market turns down fast, and we can ignore that possibility this time as the market remains volatile and unpredictable. We can't certainly expect everything will be good but rather to be wise and not to be greedy so much.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 11:53:33 PM

Instead of day trading and end up losing it all to wrong trade decisions, why not just hold your BNB, cause IMO BNB is looking so good these days, both FA and TA are bullish it reminds of Eth in 2017, also a more reason why you should hold your BNB is because of the BNB burning event which will happen anytime soon, remember burning a token will reduce the supply and that will add value to the
 remaining coins that are left.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 12:59:21 AM

The volume is raising in last 24h. We should expect the price increment later.

I'd personally go keep them if you have some, the price is really promising for the holders and I guess you don't want to miss out the opportunity like me, by looking at the price and it leads to make more interest to the investors.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
leslie_777

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 05:31:21 AM

BNB values needs to be match its valuation price, should be much higher than Coinbase which valued 100b.
base on this, BNB needs to pump to $800-1000.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 06:51:18 AM

The volume is raising in last 24h. We should expect the price increment later.

I'd personally go keep them if you have some, the price is really promising for the holders and I guess you don't want to miss out the opportunity like me, by looking at the price and it leads to make more interest to the investors.
Since the birth of BSC, BNB's market capitalization has rapidly increased by more than 35%.  This shows the promise and potential that BSC is bringing.  Different from ETH is Binance's burning cycle based on plan-driven.  With its gas efficiency tested, the price of BNB can reach $ 1k-1k5.  The ATH for yesterday was impressive but I think it's just the beginning.

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 07:26:31 AM

it climbs up to 600$ level but i guess the party is over ? best to Convert to fiat now or either to other coins that you migth trust will do their pump in the next line.

I think Binance Coin had already reached the ATH and may stay in 400-500 level .

Not unless the said Burning of coins will make difference , but this is something to Look up too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 09:27:59 PM

it climbs up to 600$ level but i guess the party is over ? best to Convert to fiat now or either to other coins that you migth trust will do their pump in the next line.

I think Binance Coin had already reached the ATH and may stay in 400-500 level .

Not unless the said Burning of coins will make difference , but this is something to Look up too.

It's getting quite volatile now that it did hit 600 USDT – a lot of people will start taking profits now.  At least I expect some sort of correction.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 10:15:22 PM

No one can tell, what I can say is that bnb still has alot of room to grow in terms of price, we can see how the price pumped crazily two days ago, we could see that again and maybe this time he could go all the way up to $700, I would advice you to hold your bnb even though no one knows tomorrow, i still believe bnb can go up to $1400 before the bull run eventually ends.

Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 10:50:51 PM

Correction time for BNB coin maybe you can buy back or wait when burning coming few days later and BNB back to higher price, I think now still good chance for you to buy BNB and keep worth if still hold or try to buy back, always bigger moment for BNB when have new launchpad time for growing up and next day will have burning moment.
Lanatsa

Merit: 648

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 10:59:13 PM

Correction time for BNB coin maybe you can buy back or wait when burning coming few days later and BNB back to higher price, I think now still good chance for you to buy BNB and keep worth if still hold or try to buy back, always bigger moment for BNB when have new launchpad time for growing up and next day will have burning moment.
Burning up coins wouldn't might really be showing off some signs or decline in price but rather an increase since the supply had already been decreased.I don't know on what are your

indications of buy signal but this one I do look on the opposite thing.BNB now is on peak and I have doubts that correction would happen soon.We cant just accept for such

continuous rise on a short span of time.There would always be some correction or sell out which im eagerly waiting for that opportunity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:33:19 AM

Perhaps many people take profit by selling it at BNB's peak price and are now undergoing a correction. I'm not thinking about entering
right now because I think BNB is already at the top, even though it's not the time  to burn coins. Maybe  after this  correction, BNB will
go back up, and whether it can make a lot of profit for anyone who buys at the current price. I'm still fifty-fifty.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:50:53 AM

yes you are right, if there is a correction from BNB it is appropriate to buy it immediately and hold it for the time until the end of the year where everything will move up. with BNB hitting ATH $ 610.06 - Apr 12, 2021 clearly indicates that BNB is starting to gain acceptance in the market as it continues to improve along with the moves bitcoin is making. that BNB will reach a higher value is still very open because until the end of this year it will move.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 08:13:25 AM

No, price of BNB is still growing. And make its ATH 640$ per BNB. I think BNB has the potential to takes the place of Ethereum. Peoples are not using Ethereum block chain because of its high gas fees. But the BNB fees is very low as we compared with the Ethereum fees. In near future, we easily see the price of BNB is above 1000$.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 09:56:47 AM

If you are looking for short-term profit then it's good to sell now. It already losed its steam yesterday when it hits running from $550 all the way up to $640 and I think that will be the ATH for now together with its upcoming quarterly burn. But if you see it as your long term investment, bnb has still a lot to grow. I've noticed that everytime an upcoming token burn is near, its price is pumping hard in a week. The coin also has a lot of utilities in their BSC which makes it really good to hold.
Reatim

Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 10:48:47 AM

How much investment have you in BNB? do the amount is enough to make another trading in potential coins?
Binance as i believe is still Working towards ATH, 600$ wasn't enough I think?

there are many speculation that this will break 1k and there are even talks that this will take the rank 2 from Ethereum sooner.
BNB current price of $584 is the lowest the coin can correct to before, picking up again in my viewpoint I will rather buy at this price because we may take long before we see the coin at this price again. The entire crypto market is slowly plucking up as bitcoin makes it new all-time high of above $63k this week we can not expect less from BNB to do the same price direction.
Who told you that? this is the lowest correction and will Pump again?

I think that the Burning will decide for that because I know that this Pumping comes from that Idea about the lowering of the volume .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀