Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World is moving in to very strange direction just one question to ASK  (Read 65 times)
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:08:50 AM

As we see the covid passports look like nwo control thing, right? Also the Other things are going on more riots against government s and things...
But there is one question to ASK?
That question is will all that matters all that will change the wealth and life of the guys and girls who residue in somewhere like... South france.. St tropez... Monaco... London posh areas like hampstead... The italy Porto cervo Marbella..
Until all those covid new rules and other b-s What's going on right now all over the world dont bother those guys,  I mean the life for them and wealth not Under the threat they Still smoke cuban cigars drink 50k bottles chapagne... Everything Still Good for them then we dont have to worry about either.
But if we see those guys start to panicking and worry... Then we can see something very serious is going on and its Even bad for them and they Can't Even control situation then we all should be worry about.
Until those guys and girls those posh areas  are Still Good we should have nothing to worry about.
Even the New world Order is nothing to worry about if the Elite Rich guys Still can live the life how they are use it.

Until they dont panic we dont panic, thts so simple how to Judge the situation.

When I see something on the news ill always find out what they do... Most of the times those elite guys and girls Still relaxed.
Even now all Good... Welll I dont see Reason to worry about.

So Let's keep Our Eyes on  those rich places... And watch hows the situation there.
Until they dont panic well we have nothing to worry about as we know Everything are just the Way how it is always.

If you clever you always knows how to use your brain and you can Judge situation always.
Logical Thinking is what all you need in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 09:48:38 AM

You have asked more than 200 questions , actually that is 240 according to all posts started by you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=2835857;sa=showPosts;start=240

So the title is misleading , You have not asked "ONE QUESTION"..

Grin

Sorry but What is the question? i can't fully understand because of Your Too Long BS post.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 10:26:09 AM

When I see something on the news ill always find out what they do... Most of the times those elite guys and girls Still relaxed.
Even now all Good... Welll I dont see Reason to worry about.

So Let's keep Our Eyes on  those rich places... And watch hows the situation there.
Until they dont panic well we have nothing to worry about as we know Everything are just the Way how it is always.

If you clever you always knows how to use your brain and you can Judge situation always.
Logical Thinking is what all you need in life.

I wish the world would be more rational. If I look at the politicians in my country I don't see logical thinking. Their actions are either driven by fear or by an personal motivation. It doesn't feel like there are any long term plans in action. The politicians only focus on the next four years and at the moment the main topic is corona. I wish there was more planning towards the future in 10 or 20 years. Not only how we can spend the most money today.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 06:22:17 PM

Whether you look at them and you're not the government to work for your country, you will still not solve problems unless you deal with it on your own.

Those rich countries have also suffered and they've dealt with the pandemic badly. It's easier said than done. Some rich countries who have dealt with it has even a worse situation until they've tackled it after several months.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
plandemic_master

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:31:21 PM

I agree, there is logic in this.
I also think that we need to take responsibility for our lives, for the lives of people close to us, and in general for everything that we can influence. Just ask yourself how independent you are in life, do you have your own house with wood heating, do you have your own source of water and food? Do you have the necessary skills for an independent life, for survival, for protection from marauders? Are you ready for hour X?
There is no point in being afraid of something, but you need to prepare, take responsibility for yourself and your loved ones. And it's not just about a plandemic, but also about future situations.
vleroybrown

Activity: 1147
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:57:41 PM

People have always trusted in their own strength, especially when said strength is sustained by governments which project an appearance of totalitarian power.  Look an agent of government in the eyes when they threaten you with what they may believe is the power of God.  You hear and see them sending conflicting information.  They are confident as far as you allow them to be.  The power they believe they have will corrupt them completely, if people do not look them in the eyes while standing up for rights not granted by governments, but only God.  Governments were established for the people by the people, whether they implement American constitutional tenets or not. God wants people to have freedom.  The implementation of peer to peer currency using cryptographic mathematics to secure, is the manifestation of the freedom God gives to all people. Inspired by God is the same as from God. Jesus Christ will save us all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: