Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB hits record high at $638 today. Will Standard Protocol be the next BNB?  (Read 671 times)
Bluto

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:30:41 AM

Seems like 600$ didn't last but at least we might be seeing some support at 500$ levels. This kinda makes sense, too many trades had happened at $300 levels so some retrace is healthy before good news can come again to cause another pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 07:54:43 AM

I bought BNB for $28-$30 and sold for $50. I thought it was a good time to pull out and I couldn't resist any longer!
Oh well... I don't feel bad about this sale.  

Yes it is fine. Even though it seems small, it is still profit. I may do the same thing if I was you. On other side, still consider yourself as a lucky person because you have discovered that coin as early as you did. Right at this moment, I am still wondering where more can I read or research about BNB since I am still not familiar with this even though it is already popular and its price is already good in the market. Yes Im kinda late but it is better late than never, right ? So you're still lucky.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:14:19 AM

If this year BNB has hit a record high then convince all BNB users that next year BNB will exceed the current Ethereum price. I think that will happen with Bnb because seeing the current development it seems as if the BNB developers are really serious in their technology.

Why do we have to wait for next year, see how BNB grew this year, it was just 37 usd last January 2021 and now already over $500... that's more than x10 increase of price, so if BNB will reach $1,000 and the market is still bullish, I think we don't need a next year to see a $2k or even surpass ETH.

it all depends on how your technique runs the assets you have. what I wrote above is what I did. the investment method that I do in BNB is long-term, no matter how much now the BNB rises in price, I have never sold it, I am sure that in the future the BNB will be better.

tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 05:56:52 PM

Yes, I am going to sell some $sushi, can the two items mentioned above be bought?

Why don't you wait for a few weeks? Coinbase listing was a disappointment (the current valuation is around $60 billion instead of the expected $100-$150 billion), and the impact will be felt on BNB very soon. I don't think that BNB can have a valuation that is much higher than that of Coinbase. Right now BNB is having a market cap of $82 billion and I am expecting a 20%-30% correction in the coming days. You can use this opportunity to accumulate BNB.

"Disappointment" is a strong word here: Tongue Imagine founding a company that is worth $60 billion after what, 9 years? For some it might have been a disappointment but overall it is an unbelievable success story!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 08:14:05 AM

it all depends on how your technique runs the assets you have. what I wrote above is what I did. the investment method that I do in BNB is long-term, no matter how much now the BNB rises in price, I have never sold it, I am sure that in the future the BNB will be better.
True, BNB will get better in the future and now the development has not been completed in its entirety even though this BNB token has been in the crypto space for a long time, but currently CZ's hard work has yielded very sweet results for BNB.

BNB has seemingly bright future because it is managed by the current number one crypto-exchange. Let us all wish that Binance team will continue to innovate so they can sustain their position in the market. Because sooner or later, there will be platforms trying to surpass what they have. But since they already have the resources to advance their developments, they have the edge over the others. I hope Binance will not fail its supporters.
Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 11:52:52 AM

BNB has seemingly bright future because it is managed by the current number one crypto-exchange. Let us all wish that Binance team will continue to innovate so they can sustain their position in the market. Because sooner or later, there will be platforms trying to surpass what they have. But since they already have the resources to advance their developments, they have the edge over the others. I hope Binance will not fail its supporters.

Perhaps one of the innovations for Binance at the moment is to expand the existing nodes, because currently there are only 200 nodes worldwide and this makes security low, lest this small number of nodes stifle its growth to become one of the big names in the crypto ecosystem.

Bluto

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 04:21:55 AM

BNB starts looknig bullish again hopefully it breaks above 550$ again Cheesy Let's go!
Sad that the dip ended up affecting it more than other coins tho Sad the recovery is now going to be harder
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 08:47:14 AM

True, BNB will get better in the future and now the development has not been completed in its entirety even though this BNB token has been in the crypto space for a long time, but currently CZ's hard work has yielded very sweet results for BNB.

yes right, the bnb is still in the development stage right now. I think if later after everything is finished being developed by the developer then I'm sure BNB will be the best token after Bitcoin !!!

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 09:53:31 AM

Good projects like 0xMR and FARM are moving to Binance Smart Chain. The chain has a lot of potential but gas fees are rising. A week ago gas fees were a few cents, today they are 5usd. How long before they are 50usd like Ethereum?
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:06:23 AM

One day left Grin

IDO at PolkaStarter on 29th April
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 06:23:56 PM

I cant belive in my eye. BNB just shoot up from $300 to more than $600 within 2 weeks. I think that it must take time for binance coin to x2 from $300 but now, it breaks all of my forecast

Congrats people investing money in binance coin. With binance smartchain , BNB will soon become equal to ethereum. Its market cap is more than 1/3 of ethereum

I think that no one expected this. It's funny to see how people write here that they sold their BNBs for a much cheaper price than they could sell now, it is obvious that no one suspected that the crypto market would show itself from this side, or did someone suspect? It seems that most of those who write here include me had no idea about such an event. In any case, the market has taught us an excellent lesson from which the best we can do is draw the right conclusions.

In retrospect it is easy to say the opposite because BNB was so strong all the time and unprecedented growth with the perfect business model. Yet it is another thing to have the guts and invest a lot of money. Now looking at the price I'd say it could be expected if you compare it to other coins.

It is a dream story when it comes to Binance. Started with just a few people and within months a billion dollar company. Really awesome and it happened in crypto, yay! Smiley

I think if you look in retrospect, not only will BNB seem like an excellent choice, but Ethereum and many other coins that have shown remarkable growth due to the growth of bitcoin.
Obviously, the market is moving in the wake of bitcoin, which means that if you expect the growth of bitcoin, then you can expect the growth of the top 100 coins. And if we talk about Ethereum, then now, it is especially clear that this is cryptocurrency gold.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tiCeR

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 04:23:35 PM

I cant belive in my eye. BNB just shoot up from $300 to more than $600 within 2 weeks. I think that it must take time for binance coin to x2 from $300 but now, it breaks all of my forecast

Congrats people investing money in binance coin. With binance smartchain , BNB will soon become equal to ethereum. Its market cap is more than 1/3 of ethereum

I think that no one expected this. It's funny to see how people write here that they sold their BNBs for a much cheaper price than they could sell now, it is obvious that no one suspected that the crypto market would show itself from this side, or did someone suspect? It seems that most of those who write here include me had no idea about such an event. In any case, the market has taught us an excellent lesson from which the best we can do is draw the right conclusions.

In retrospect it is easy to say the opposite because BNB was so strong all the time and unprecedented growth with the perfect business model. Yet it is another thing to have the guts and invest a lot of money. Now looking at the price I'd say it could be expected if you compare it to other coins.

It is a dream story when it comes to Binance. Started with just a few people and within months a billion dollar company. Really awesome and it happened in crypto, yay! Smiley

I think if you look in retrospect, not only will BNB seem like an excellent choice, but Ethereum and many other coins that have shown remarkable growth due to the growth of bitcoin.
Obviously, the market is moving in the wake of bitcoin, which means that if you expect the growth of bitcoin, then you can expect the growth of the top 100 coins. And if we talk about Ethereum, then now, it is especially clear that this is cryptocurrency gold.

Most of what you say is true but look at ETH over the last couple of days. It is growing while BTC stagnates. To me it seems that the BTC push might be a bit saturated and now it is ETH turn, whoever is pushing it right now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 05:10:16 PM

~

Most of what you say is true but look at ETH over the last couple of days. It is growing while BTC stagnates. To me it seems that the BTC push might be a bit saturated and now it is ETH turn, whoever is pushing it right now.

In my opinion, the reason is the updates. The first update was supposed to lower fees - it worked out great. The second is to start burning Ethereum on every transaction. Given that the first update was successful, it is obvious that people believe that the second update will have the same success, which means now is the time to buy.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:39:05 PM

So sad, I sold BNB at $110  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
When $sushi to the moon, I have 3,000 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Don't be too frustrated and get disappointed, maybe at that time you sold it in a hurry or there are other factors that make you think you have to sell it at that time, it can be a correction in the future.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:46:59 PM

Binance coin selling history is so many, BNB is a new coin compared to other altcoins. From 2017 to now we have taken so many wrong steps by selling this coin. There is no doubt that BNB could hit 1000 USD. Some of us feel sad to sell BNB now, this is called the cryptocurrency market. Prediction doesn't work and the top profit we can't take. Some of us are buying now to get profit during 1k USD.
tiCeR

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 12:50:34 PM

~

In my opinion, the reason is the updates. The first update was supposed to lower fees - it worked out great. The second is to start burning Ethereum on every transaction. Given that the first update was successful, it is obvious that people believe that the second update will have the same success, which means now is the time to buy.

There were also some great news for a new application on the Ethereum blockchain. A financial company started issuing bonds on ETH I believe. I read that somewhere but can't remember where exactly. That's huge because it further legitimizes Ethereum as a reliable a secure global decentralized ledger even for financial products of highest security requirements.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:59:41 PM

Binance announced a new project in their launchpad launchpool section yesterday and that has caused price increased in addition to overall market movement to the upside in the last 24hrs. I don't know about the automata project well enough but I have added my small bnb to the farm pool instead of to keep them idle in my wallet. I bought back those bnb at $360 last week and I am glad the price has increased. Let's see if it would touch all time high soon. You guys should hodl.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
dndfinance

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 12:17:54 AM

Simple. Just learn how to invest properly.

I like cryptos and stocks. Not a financial advice. Subscribe to my YouTube channel! linktr.ee/dndfinance
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: