Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE - ITS REALLY HAPPENING. GET READY NEW THREAD THIS WEEKEND LIVE STREAM  (Read 1048 times)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 11:21:03 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2021, 09:26:39 PM by MickGhee

OWN YOURSELF

Free speech is becoming something  that   can cost you everything you have built for yourself.  You are free to say anything you want,  until you say too much,  then you will be blacklisted, censored and removed from the conversation.  The  plutarchs claim they own the public spaces and if you  say the wrong thing about the wrong thing, you are not welcome.  If you try to open another forum,  they gang up and bring the weight of the media to shape opinions against you  so they can shut you down, cancel you, and destroy your reputation.

The truth has become so overburdened by relativism and doublespeak that it no longer means anything.  Fact checkers twist words  and show that "facts" are just talking points approved by the think tanks  who create the approved version of the story.   All the while,  they use your data against you and sell you off to the highest bidder, making themselves rich off of your profile while manipulating everything to their advantage.

Social media is really about identity, and your identity is what makes you accountable.   Accountability is what  makes a community  strong and a person respected.  Right now,  your identity, your pictures, videos and  ideas are not even yours, they belong to YouTube and Facebook while you are just one wrong idea from losing everything that you are.  

Bubble is about control, you control your identity by controlling your own server. No one can control the narrative when the record is maintained by a heterogeneous network of independent peers. No one can control the argument when no one can control the hardware. When you control your data you control your destiny!

Censorship and media bias has gone too far

THE TECH

Completely new software that is lightweight and designed to run on potato

Built entirely for the web from scratch, using node js and p5 to create powerful browser based tools

Hybrid HTTP/websocket transports provide lightning fast connectivity without the hassle of configuration using SOCKET.IO. this really makes our network faster and easier to use than anything before us.

WEBRTC UPGRADABLE  using githubs open source adapter to  insulate against sudden or catastrophic  changes in the protocol. Github also puts us outside of Google or alphabets sphere of influence because  fuck them.

Maximum block efficiency using huffman compression which allows for a second round of competition based on dictionary manipulations using linear interpolation to blend dictionaries thus modifying the hufftrees

Dynamic interactivity allows for the appearance of a shared space

All new fair mining scheme and exotic, never before used, hashing algorithm  ensure  maximum adoption without fear of being outgunned.

Each user holds their own data, your  subs and followers can save your posts. The blockchain stoes a pointer that ties the whole thing together.  This is similar to how ethereum manages nft s. ( I actually didn't knowthat until yesterday... so I came up with this independently) basically the whole thing is an NFT I guess.

Secret messages based of whisper (Dr GavinWood https://medium.com/web3foundation/messaging-for-web-3-0-building-an-anonymous-messaging-protocol-e29db72f4d19 (very soon after launch)

THE FEATURES

Standardized clock based off of lunar cycles, solar cycles and the Schuman wave that is both provable and measurable and universally true to eachobserver on earth. (Format : Cycles.Moons.suns.degrees.waves)

All new Code base built from the ground up

New *MANUAL* (HUMAN MINING) mining scheme makes hashing  second banana  and gives greater opportunity to each  participant because winning requires a creative,  human  element

Fair mining system to maximize adoption

Content monetization and artist patronage with no fees or limitations.

Get a small reward for each bubble you post.  
Bubble pays you to participate in the discussion, this assures all users prosper.  

Earn income from likes, shares subs and patronage.

Mint special content directly to the blockchain and gain maximum exposure.

(Coming Soon)
Exchange and trade cryptos with other users using  your own p2p exchange ( est launch date July4th)

Play games of skill against other users for coin/ clout
(Very soon)

Simple peer to peer framework in javascript let's everyone develop or add on to the system.

Innovative platform architecture allows for simple p2p dapps to be built on top of the platform using only the browser.  Create powerful tools/games  in minutes .

Open source release

THE COMMUNITY

A dynamic, secure registry  is at the heart of the application.  This table allows a permanent  network to be built 1 server at a time, without a central authority.  Like another chain but malleable and dynamic, the registry makes the network permanent.

Earn rank, trust, badges and clout to further your ambitions and provide goals for users.

Network assets like marketplace and publisher etc. Can be obtained for more personal iquidity and to create a better community for users.

Create a better community through governance,  a forum backed by blockchain voting provides a foundation for something bigger.  

THE ECONOMICS

BUBBLE  is the perfect economic system  because bubble  is a new kind OF ECONOMY. Bubble aims to achieve  the impossible... a system that constantly produces coins yet the supply never grows.

Now you must be  thinking that I am full of it but I am only full of brilliance...

Introducing MONETARY BALANCING

Bubble doesn't have a network fee, it has a tax. This tax, along with the mining reward , are tools that the system can use to balance the economy. Instead of going to miners or developers, the tax is burned  along with the mint fees, the asset purchases, and the exchange fees.  
So any time you send coins , a small percentage is destroyed.  Every time you buy a marketplace or purchase network assets, all the money is burned.  Exchange fees...   BURNED 🔥🔥  

The burning then opens up room for new bubbles to be born. Like any other natural system,  bubble must destroy to create

bubble has a goal of 100 million coins. (+-10%) which will take about 4 years.   Once the cap is hit the system will use the tax and rewards in a way that will attempt to balance the amount of coins that come out in a given period .Every four days bubble will adjust the rewards and taxes so that we can keep producing value for our users. Bubble wants to be in the 95-105 million range. Bubble must reward  1 bubble per block and  must reward each bubble posted.  If it maxes out, bad things happen....

To be clear,  the intended outcome is that the total coin supply stays between 95-105 million  bubbles but will always be 4 days behind.  This slippage  should provide enough turbulence to create over or under  compensation.   This difference allows for variance  and may provide enough  pressure to produce some interesting events when the network usefulness grows or declines.  Maybe bubbles can be expanded and prolonged by a system designed to support such things.  

We hope that the exchange will eat up a lot of coin

THE DEV

Started crypto in 2012
Schilled franco on cryptsy like a boss

Has worked on 20+ projects

Skill like a saw

Went to college to learn how to design peer to peer, INTERACTIVE,  blockchain-based systems

Recent software systems engineer graduate

I started this way back in 2015 because I could see that the "big tech" plutocrats were getting ready to start blackballing anyone who spoke against the tyranny.

This is the third incarnation and the first one that was built 100% by me. I wrote every line,  fixed every bug and I hope that you all can get it.

LAUNCH DATE - TBA

Looking for a few more alpha testers for testing

Look for a  live demonstration of the software  SUNDAY  AFTERNOON

AIRDROP

hero members-500 bub. (100)

Legendary  members  1200 bub (50)

JOIN THE DISCUSSION. JOIN THE DISCORD, SHAPE DEVELOPMENT

Discord

https://discord.gg/NVTsHDJCcR

Website
http://bubbledapp.com/

Wink

NEED JAVASCRIPT GAMES THAT RUN IN NODE.  PREFER PVP GAMES OF SKILL  

will pay  bitcoin,  alts  up to 300 usd for a game.
 Plus bubble

If you want to help just say so.

This is not a joke but it will make some people laugh...

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 04:58:14 AM

sounds exciting  Smiley

Any discord/telegram group?

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 05:02:51 AM

There is not, if you make it I will come and tweet it. I keep working 

Djurica

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 06:44:38 AM

Bro,

I would to be testers for testing. Can you send me some info? Thank you!
finder

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 12:41:28 PM

any wallet???
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 03:10:16 PM

Sorry wallet is not released until day of.

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 09:59:15 PM

Ok guys, quick update, I am working hard early into the morning working out the bugs that the Last week of development have introduced into the system.  It's a complicated and drawn output method  of creating anonymous objects and returning arrays via messages  then rebulding the objects from the arrays and creating objects on the main other server  while not just parsing strings . This makes us super secure but super complex.
I hope that I'll be able to demo this and give you a hands on demonstration from a live server  tomorrow night  on my youtube.  I'll post link's

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 11:05:31 PM

Ok guys, quick update, I am working hard early into the morning working out the bugs that the Last week of development have introduced into the system.  It's a complicated and drawn output method  of creating anonymous objects and returning arrays via messages  then rebulding the objects from the arrays and creating objects on the main other server  while not just parsing strings . This makes us super secure but super complex.
I hope that I'll be able to demo this and give you a hands on demonstration from a live server  tomorrow night  on my youtube.  I'll post link's

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 11:07:05 PM

Ok guys, quick update, I am working hard early into the morning working out the bugs that the Last week of development have introduced into the system.  It's a complicated and drawn output method  of creating anonymous objects and returning arrays via messages  then rebulding the objects from the arrays and creating objects on the main other server  while not just parsing strings . This makes us super secure but super complex.
I hope that I'll be able to demo this and give you a hands on demonstration from a live server  tomorrow night  on my youtube.  I'll post link's

Sounds quite different then the copy and paste projects.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 11:18:33 PM

Indeed. In fact,  my biggest hurdle is that it is so different  that it will take awhile before people can grasp what I am actually building.  If I just come out and say it, they will think I am crazy.  When we have the infrastructure,  I can just push new systems and just show them

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 06:50:16 PM

Ok, I'm having more trouble than I anticipated.  I'm gonna take a step back and re build some objects.  I don't think that I can make the date I have listed. I'm gonna change that to tba.it looks like a  couple more weeks to really get it right.  I'd rather release when it's ready than rush out something that dosent impress on the first impression

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 08:11:56 AM

Progress is happening,  white paper partially finished,  planning demo.

qqqqqqqqwwsdy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:57:31 AM

Do you have any telegraph or non-harmonious exchange group?
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 10:18:32 PM

Yes it's in the post at the bottom

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:26:58 PM

Announcements soon  Smiley

OlympicShartingTeam

Activity: 1
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:47:49 PM
Merited by MickGhee (10)

Sounds like an interesting and NEEDED project dude.

Free speech Bubble!!

I will buy in!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 07:52:21 PM

Just perfected the mining.   Block compression  between 30-40% (higher than I expected)  working out a few bugs then I will make some announcement

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 08:34:19 PM

Come watch me live code the gamification part live.
 https://youtu.be/a3DXUUu6drM

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 08:27:25 AM

Ok big news, I have almost all of the bugs worked put. The tx bug, the elliptic curve,  Saving and restoring keys, chain,data... ui is acceptable , social media can now be fully built out.  I pretty much had to build my own ec to finally understand how to load the privkey and generate the pub from the save...but now I add and multiply curves  but not really add or multiply them. It's purposely confusing (on purpose I believe)

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 02:23:40 AM

So, I'm going for my double masters in computer science...this is needed for the next phases.   Suffice to say,  this is not going to be the final version of bubble.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: