Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A little sad story  (Read 665 times)
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 03:52:39 PM

So I got some bonus from bybit.

I longed btc at first with 50x leverage (you do that with 'free' money), but since it was on the rise for last few days, thought it will dip and closed the long, opened short.

Got liquidated soon after.

Had I not closed the long, I would be in several double digit thousands of dollars profit today.

Rip
many people experience situations like yours, usually panic sell. You can make this an experience and in the future you can do an analysis to find out when to release or when to hold so that you can predict whether it is in the long or short term. good luck in the future

iamsange

Activity: 846
Merit: 399

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 05:26:19 PM

I longed btc at first with 50x leverage (you do that with 'free' money), but since it was on the rise for last few days, thought it will dip and closed the long, opened short.

Had I not closed the long, I would be in several double digit thousands of dollars profit today.

Rip
Well, at least you re not use any capital because you use "free" money. And then you already know your mistake so when you use your own capital, you can avoid that mistake again. I'm sorry maybe it is easy to say if not face the actual problem yet. But i think it is better than keep regret.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 08:38:05 PM

many people experience situations like yours, usually panic sell. You can make this an experience and in the future you can do an analysis to find out when to release or when to hold so that you can predict whether it is in the long or short term. good luck in the future
People to go for panic sell because they are not confident about their own technical signals. When we are good at generating trading signals through technical analysis and we are very much confident about accuracy of our signal then we never need to get panic. Moreover, people who are buying signal from other are easily getting panic because they are not aware of anything about market fluctuations.

So, understanding about the market fluctuations will help anyone to stay calm which is more important to avoid panic selling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 09:21:20 PM

It's so hard to try to predict moves on leverage OP, I can understand why this happened to you. You're one of those 80% traders who can't make money on the market, but someone has to lose so that someone else can win. That's how this game is played.

Personally I always go long term and try to catch sudden dumps, whales selling and crashing the market due to lack of liquidity, squeezes. I don't predict what will happen overnight, don't even try, and I don't use leverage.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:25:14 AM

People to go for panic sell because they are not confident about their own technical signals. When we are good at generating trading signals through technical analysis and we are very much confident about accuracy of our signal then we never need to get panic. Moreover, people who are buying signal from other are easily getting panic because they are not aware of anything about market fluctuations.

So, understanding about the market fluctuations will help anyone to stay calm which is more important to avoid panic selling.
in this case experience and learning are required for trading. sometimes many people are not confident and follow other people's advice which is not necessarily true. therefore, as much as possible we are confident so that we can avoid panic sell which can be detrimental
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:54:01 AM

Rip
Hello, I will explain my understanding of your psychology. Thousands of people have wrong thinking. It consists in the assumptions: "If ... then ..." Such a line of thought will not lead you to success. I could say: "If I bought Bitcoin at 1$, I would be a billionaire now". But that doesn't make any sense. Your actions are important. Strategy is important. Otherwise, you will lose what you earned sooner or later.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:14:42 AM

snip~
Hello, I will explain my understanding of your psychology. Thousands of people have wrong thinking. It consists in the assumptions: "If ... then ..." Such a line of thought will not lead you to success. I could say: "If I bought Bitcoin at 1$, I would be a billionaire now". But that doesn't make any sense. Your actions are important. Strategy is important.
That probably it never makes no sense at all because we can never buy Bitcoin now at that price. If we could turn back the time and seeing Bitcoin on that price (just like the day it was started) people will gone wild to buy and fill their bags with Bitcoin. But we no longer have the chance, so accept it.

Otherwise,you will lose what you earned sooner or later.
That only if you spend all of your money. Because if you care about the future, you'll be more wise in spending you money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:08:34 AM

Personally I always go long term and try to catch sudden dumps, whales selling and crashing the market due to lack of liquidity, squeezes. I don't predict what will happen overnight, don't even try, and I don't use leverage.
You sound like a professional trader because only people who are having good experience never going for leveraged trading and never trying for catching small sudden drops. Always looking for big profits in long run by investing into highly potential asset is the best way of trading and that must be the way of professionals do.

Your actions are important. Strategy is important. Otherwise, you will lose what you earned sooner or later.
Timely action and sticking always within plan will always ensure protecting our capital and unrealized profits as well. Most traders are getting distracted when they are seeing spike or sudden drop in markets. This leads them to go away from their plans or enforcing them not to take action on right time.

Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:16:27 AM

Rip

It's usually your fault that you have to fix your own mindset in order to hold on to the currency you have to analyze the market correctly others research can be wrong people can learn something new if they make mistakes. That's why you need to look at the charts before you stop investing in currencies. Then the problem can be solved.
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:30:20 AM

I feel sad for this story, don't blame yourself for the failure because you are not the only one who experience the same things, a lot of people have already experienced this things, even those professional traders have experienced this way as well. What makes them different is that they never quit once they have lost a huge opportunity, instead of feeling bad, blaming themselves, they take it as a lesson and become better for the next trading

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: