Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving asset in bitcoin is much more better than saving in banks  (Read 859 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 11:47:24 PM

as we know right now. saving bitcoin in last 2 years are very good than saving on the banks, but if you want to save it on bitcoin, you should check about how to save it, you should use a hardware wallet, because it will more save than you use a software wallet.
An advice, dont put all of your money in bitcoin, maybe someday you need emergency cash in real life Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 11:49:35 PM

as we know right now. saving bitcoin in last 2 years are very good than saving on the banks, but if you want to save it on bitcoin, you should check about how to save it, you should use a hardware wallet, because it will more save than you use a software wallet.
An advice, dont put all of your money in bitcoin, maybe someday you need emergency cash in real life Grin Grin
Don't go all in or else you would be fucked up and its hard to deny that we do still need fiat savings on day to day basis since adoption isn't still accepted globally

and also majority of us do sees bitcoin as an investment rather than a currency so its no surprise that people would be saving it up and accumulate while they can.

Why would choose between two if you can both save up bitcoin and cash at the same time? Balance everything and you should be fine.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2169

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 02:51:51 AM

I have bank accounts and cards, but to be honest, I trust blockchain technology more than banks. So years ago, I decided to keep a decent chunk of my savings in Bitcoin and other top-rated coins. After this bullrun, the funds I invested in cryptocurrencies have grown significantly, but I still hold my coins in cold wallets and on legit exchanges. Even now, I see the high potential of the global cryptocurrency market.

Banks can block or freeze money deposited by their customers, which is why I also find that Bitcoin is much safer and better than fiat.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 03:31:05 AM

Well yes, that's why bitcoin was invented in the first place, it was used to bank the unbanked. And it was it's purpose, to become an alternative to banks and other old financial instruments that only profits the ones that are on top of the food chain. It is evident that bitcoin is better than the bank because of the growth that it showed over the past decade.
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 04:48:51 AM

The profit that you may have in the banks from investment is guaranteed but that is too high as what you think while the profit we can have from investing in bitcoin has no guaranteed but you can earn big income from it, especially if you have invested for a long term, that is much profitable way of investing in bitcoin. As a student and at a young age, I haven't tried investing in a bank yet, though I am already contented with the way I invested in cryptocurrency not only in bitcoin but also in some altcoins.

Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:23:04 AM

If a banks can offer me 5-10% return per semester, I have to choose them but I'd never hear banks offers like that, they can just offer a small return which is really far of what Bitcoin can do for us. When it comes to practicality, no wonder why people will consider putting their money into crypto even though it is risky rather than putting it on the banks that only the owner who are benefiting a lot.

In this case, we can't simply hide the possibility that people will never use their service but instead they'll go into online.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:25:14 AM

You said it absolutely the way it is. Banks in most of my continents use your money for business and still claim to be charging for services rendered to you keeping your money while Bitcoin will surely rise to give you great increase in the amount invested by investing at the right time of the market.
And you even gain more if you can study the market trend and manipulate your way through the market loopholes to gain more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: