Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the Exchangers who do not require verification for your account?  (Read 293 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 12:24:31 AM

What are the Exchangers who do not require verification for your account?

I've used a lot of exchanges that required a verification for creating an account with them, which is really getting me really annoyed and it did break the anonymous rule, which isn't good, besides every few years they require additional verification.

I'm not a big trader and only withdraw less than one Bitcoin, but in my three years on Kucoin and Binance they never asked me to do verification or KYC, they will only ask you to go through verification if you reached your limit, I guess small and big exchanges have trader's threshold for deposit and verification, once you reached it, so you have no choice but to go through verification.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 06:07:21 AM

I've used a lot of exchanges that required a verification for creating an account with them, which is really getting me really annoyed and it did break the anonymous rule, which isn't good, besides every few years they require additional verification.

Have ever try Binance exchange? also you could also check kucoin, Hotbit, Houbi, and others.
Actually at the present time now I most often use so far was Binance, Kucoin, Bithumb and Probit.
So far I've been using this for a couple of months and made a transactions several times and yet
I don't see any limits in my withdrawal amount to these exchange platform and for the KYC as well.

pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 09:45:08 AM

What are those exchangers that asked for KYC right away upon sign up, I have signed up on big exchange and they do not ask me to do verification right away, they only ask if you are withdrawing a big amount or an amount that is higher on your level, even Binance or Kucoin will not ask you to do KYC right away, they will only give you an option to do it if you are going o trade big money.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 12:05:59 PM

What are those exchangers that asked for KYC right away upon sign up,
It depends on where the exchange regulation is based. Almost all exchanges based in my country ask kyc to be to be allowed to deposit any small amount for the first time including crypto.

I also checked that in order to withdraw some fiat on Binance one has to complete the kyc first.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:17:49 PM

I know so far Binance and Kucoin both exchange has no requirement kyc withdrawing assets but it requires some google authentication and sms authentication to secure your accounts. Bittrex another exchange where you can withdraw your assets without doing kyc.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 08:28:57 AM

I know so far Binance and Kucoin both exchange has no requirement kyc withdrawing assets
But both of the them are centralized exchanges which require KYC for most users, which means both of them can, will, and frequently do, lock accounts and freeze the coins within and demand KYC. If you do anything which they decide is "shady", including where your coins have been deposited from, where you withdraw them to (bearing in mind they check several transactions back and forward, and not just a single transaction), how much you trade, what kind of trades you make, etc., then your account will be locked and KYC demanded. There is also zero guarantee that they continue to offer these non-KYC accounts. They could stop doing so today, and everyone with coins on those platforms would either have to complete KYC or give up their coins.

The only way to be safe and avoid KYC entirely is not to use centralized exchanges.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: