Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stock Quarterly dividends, Crypto Staking which way Is the safer way to invest?  (Read 70 times)
designbuyers (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 04:43:14 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2021, 07:22:09 AM by designbuyers

Stock Quarterly dividends, Crypto Staking which way Is the safer way to invest?

Stock Quarterly dividends is a known term for stock and it's come to Crypto Staking so Is this a safe way to invest?

Or would you rather Stock Quarterly dividends for real companies in Wallstreet to buy real stocks or a fraction of stocks and staking it for a long time and those give revenue as well to your investment?

So, What do you think?

and what online service would you recommend for Stock Quarterly dividends and Crypto Staking

Thank you mk4
Quote from: mk4
Quarterly dividends

Edited to correct the term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 06:20:58 AM

I have never been a fan of staking services, I prefer to research on the project that I would invest in and then directly buy their stocks or equity.

So far I have heard of the staking of crypto. But staking of stocks? Nah, but it might be that I am less knowledgeable about it or that it does not apply to my country/laws.

So in terms of crypto staking, I consider that as a scam. The reason being that when you are staking something, you are no longer owning those coins. Now you can remind yourself of the MtGox situation some years back.

Even then Ethereum might be having a POS protocol in future, so things may or may not change. Even then I would rather buy Ethereum at low price than stake it. Eventually staking ends up being a rat race for the ones who are able to hoard more and gain more - an unbalanced distribution.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:34:45 AM

I never heard of stock staking, but I heard about crypto staking because I use TRX to stake in Binance exchanges.

If you can accept with staking crypt need a long time before you can earn some rewards, you can try to stake the coin. You can search for more info about what coin you can stake. TRX, BNB, USDC and many more is the staking coins at Binance so that you can start it.

Perhaps the stock market wants to use crypto staking to attract people, not to move from the stock market to the other market.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:51:44 AM

Stock staking? I don't think there's really such thing. There are just simply stocks that give quarterly dividends(mostly retail, established companies), and there are stocks that don't(mostly high-growth companies).

As for crypto staking, you have Uniswap, Sushi, Aave, Compound, etc. Each with their own pros and cons.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
designbuyers (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 07:16:36 AM

There are just simply stocks that give quarterly dividends(mostly retail, established companies), and there are stocks that don't(mostly high-growth companies).

That's exactly what I mean, I just wrote the wrong word, it's the same for stocks, I used to use eTrade, I didn't remember the word as I do not use it anymore, back in 2007 I guess it was a great time and investment, but they closed my account for no activity on it.

I never heard of stock staking, but I heard about crypto staking because I use TRX to stake in Binance exchanges.

Perhaps the stock market wants to use crypto staking to attract people, not to move from the stock market to the other market.

I meant stock quarterly dividends, I wrote the wrong word, so what do you recommend?

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 07:57:48 AM

That's exactly what I mean, I just wrote the wrong word, it's the same for stocks, I used to use eTrade, I didn't remember the word as I do not use it anymore, back in 2007 I guess it was a great time and investment, but they closed my account for no activity on it.
I meant stock quarterly dividends, I wrote the wrong word, so what do you recommend?

Unfortunately this is one of the cases that the "best" platform will completely depend on what country you're in.

Personally, since I'm currently in the Philippines, my only choices(as far as I know) are pretty much limited to either eToro, trading212, or the sort of "feeder funds" that are accessible through local banks(which I'm not a fan of). Not sure where you're from so I really can't make recommendations, but probably check out both. For the United States people though, I've heard M1 Finance is pretty good.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████