Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raising the stock market after Covid-19  (Read 473 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 01:56:40 AM

See how the economies of different countries have adapted to the coronavirus now. It has adapted to such an extent that it can function quite normally, while the stock market fell at first and then stopped and even showed growth.
Therefore, we can make an unambiguous conclusion that with the removal of all restrictions, we will see an unprecedented boom in economic growth.

This is very doubtful, the growth that we are seeing in the stock market was the product of governments printing massive amounts of money because they are afraid that any collapse of the stock market is going to generate a collapse of the economy from which it will be impossible to recover, the governments are lying about the economic recovery as most of the jobs that were lost because of the pandemic are not coming back as all of those people behind those businesses went bankrupt.
But i think that COVID-19 has destroys all businesses in the world. And stock market is also one of them business. It is not a single country issue. COVID-19 disturb whole world economy. Because one by one every country in the world is suffering from COVID-19. But now current conditions are in under control.

What you are saying makes sense, therefore for now it is very risky to invest in the stock market. Since the economy has not fully recovered,
therefore the best option is to temporarily avoid investing in the stock market. And prefer investing in GOLD and Bitcoin, because only these
two assets have performed very well during this pandemic.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 07:42:11 AM

The Covid-19 pandemic is ending, and stocks that have collapsed begin to rise again. I think this is a great opportunity right now for smart people to make money.

Covid-19 continuously spread up to now with its new variants. Yes many people are up to stock market or crypto right now. Many of my friends are now involve in either of the two. Well they are not directly involve on how to invest in stock market but instead the insurance they are availing has built-in savings component that allows for the investment of the cash value. The company on where they avail the insurance will be the one to invest on the stock market and will be the one to make their money grow.
Risk increases now due to it is already hard to earn money yet at any mistake you can lose all of it through this kind of market. In crypto, Bitcoin becomes more expensive. There is a name Elon Musk who is kinda social media influencer that makes it more hype. Earlier I have also read the rumor about Alibaba that bought $20 Billion. (Link below is where I have read it.) Seems like another whale will cause a pump and can attract more people or investor to crypto.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5334803.0

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:37:48 PM

The pandemic seems not to be ending but hitting at level 2 in most countries and lockdown situations are once again arising which cause further chances of inflation and less saving among population.With all these reasons the stock market is not viable for many investors and it will not at all easy to revive the economy so rapidly by the government's across the globe.On the other hand crypto is becoming more lucrative to old as well as new investors with fast growth opportunities and high profits considering volatility factor.At this time transaction fees or network congestion is not a issue for investors because they just want to hold their coins for short as well as long period.Most altcoins like ETH and Doge witness huge price surge this year compared to btc.The gold investment is also decreasing at fast rate because the prices are going down and people prefer new financial assest like bitcoin which provides them good returns over time.So we can say that stock market will witness less growth as companies are badly hit by the pandemic and same is the case with their eps and dividend ratios so investors want return which is now in crypto world.
Another problem that shows why this recovery is fake is that it is known that when the general economy is doing great the stock market does great as well, but the reverse is not always true, meaning that when the stock market is doing well that does not necessarily mean that things are in fact going right with the general economy, and this has to do with the fact governments print a lot of money and put it in the stock market which is exactly the scenario in which we are right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: