Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have BTC Want PAYPAL/SEPA [$500]  (Read 226 times)
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 01:58:44 AM

As stated in the title, I'm looking to exchange a little bit of BTC for PayPal/SEPA. Only ready to trade with trusted members of the forum. Can escrow too if you're ready to pay the escrow fees. Comment below or send me a PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 02:05:11 AM

Hi, I would liek to make this trade, please let me know if I am reliable enough for you to make the transaction. Recently, I did 2 transactions with a DT member and received him confirmation in my thread. I can perform transactions with PayPal at a 1: 1 ratio, BTC price is determined by Preev.com if you need. Discuss further if necessary, please.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 02:12:13 AM

Hi, I would liek to make this trade, please let me know if I am reliable enough for you to make the transaction. Recently, I did 2 transactions with a DT member and received him confirmation in my thread. I can perform transactions with PayPal at a 1: 1 ratio, BTC price is determined by Preev.com if you need. Discuss further if necessary, please.
You will be going first and I will send only after I see funds secured in my bank account okay? Also, what would you do to ensure that my funds are safe in case you file a chargeback? Will you be sending family and friends?
ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 02:32:50 AM

You will be going first and I will send only after I see funds secured in my bank account okay? Also, what would you do to ensure that my funds are safe in case you file a chargeback? Will you be sending family and friends?
When dealing with DT, I sent first. But honestly, for up to 500 dollars, I don't think I trust you enough to send that money first, because you're not DT. Gone through your feedback, it was fine but not about the trade so I was a bit nervous too  Cheesy
Hmm, I have 4 suggestions to choose from
1 I can send 200 USD PP in advance (F&F), you send me 500 $ BTC, and I will send the rest
2 I will send you 500 USD PP in the form of goods and services, it means our trade will take a minimum of 2 days, up to the point where I can confirm that I have received the goods, you send BTC to me, and I will press the confirm button
3 Worst of all, we have to use escrow, are your BTC in a certain exchange? It's good if it can be converted to XRP, the fees will be cheaper, the escrow is easier. Margin with BTC will cost me more money
4 If you have someone who is truly reputable (may be DT) and can guarantee you, I'd love to send first.

Please let me know your suggestion if any

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 02:43:37 AM

When dealing with DT, I sent first. But honestly, for up to 500 dollars, I don't think I trust you enough to send that money first, because you're not DT. Gone through your feedback, it was fine but not about the trade so I was a bit nervous too  Cheesy
lol 500 USD alright

Quote from: ChuckBuck link=topic=5330643.msg56784105#msg56784105 date=1618453970
Hmm, I have 4 suggestions to choose from
[sup
1[/sup] I can send 200 USD PP in advance (F&F), you send me 500 $ BTC, and I will send the rest
2 I will send you 500 USD PP in the form of goods and services, it means our trade will take a minimum of 2 days, up to the point where I can confirm that I have received the goods, you send BTC to me, and I will press the confirm button
3 Worst of all, we have to use escrow, are your BTC in a certain exchange? It's good if it can be converted to XRP, the fees will be cheaper, the escrow is easier. Margin with BTC will cost me more money
4 If you have someone who is truly reputable (may be DT) and can guarantee you, I'd love to send first.

Please let me know your suggestion if any
The fact that you have a negative from two reputed forum members is good enough for me to NOT trade with you. I was giving YOU a chance but anyway not interested. Your terms are ridiculous anyway. I can definitely have DT members vouch for me but I'm not going to do that for a trade worth pennies including a 0 reputation bought account.

On what basis you even had the audacity to come up with this rule?
1 I can send 200 USD PP in advance (F&F), you send me 500 $ BTC, and I will send the rest

My only rule is: You send me 500 PP, I send 500 worth BTC to an escrow (you pay the fees)  and then when I confirm I've got my funds, I will release the escrow.
ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 03:03:37 AM

The fact that you have a negative from two reputed forum members is good enough for me to NOT trade with you. I was giving YOU a chance but anyway not interested. Your terms are ridiculous anyway. I can definitely have DT members vouch for me but I'm not going to do that for a trade worth pennies including a 0 reputation bought account.
I don't think that negative trust will have any effect on my trading activities in the future, the fact that i got recognition when dealing with another DT, did you take a look at my thread?
On what basis you even had the audacity to come up with this rule?
My basis is trust  Wink I'm just saying that I don't trust you enough to send you 500 USD first. Please let me know on what basis I can send you 500 USD without worrying about the loss?

Anyway, I'm still thinking about it, i will message you later if i get this trade, because I also need some time to prepare the money  Wink

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:26:25 AM

I don't think that negative trust will have any effect on my trading activities in the future, the fact that i got recognition when dealing with another DT, did you take a look at my thread?
Says who? Sorry to burst the bubble you're living in but you've zero trust and no recognition at all. You can literally ask anyone around the forum if you doubt my opinions.

My basis is trust  Wink I'm just saying that I don't trust you enough to send you 500 USD first. Please let me know on what basis I can send you 500 USD without worrying about the loss?
You see I don't have to prove to you anything because I haven't seen much of you around the forum and I'm here for what 6 years?. I'm pretty sure I've interacted with condoros (the DT transaction you're on about) in the past.

Anyway, I'm still thinking about it, i will message you later if i get this trade, because I also need some time to prepare the money  Wink
If you're willing to go first then sure otherwise find the escrow and pay the fees.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16620

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 08:13:20 AM

Paypal Friends and Family doesn't protect you from a chargeback if a stolen account was used. I've seen it fail in both directions, ending up with locked accounts. As the name suggests, "Friends and Family" should only be used with people you trust.

When dealing with DT, I sent first. But honestly, for up to 500 dollars, I don't think I trust you enough to send that money first, because you're not DT.
Being on DT doesn't necessarily mean you should trust that user with money.

we have to use escrow
Escrow won't help you much, as Paypal transactions can be reversed after several weeks or even up to 180 days. Even if the escrow would keep the BTC amount for 180 days, there could still be an incentive to charge back if the Bitcoin value goes down.
And obviously the escrow can't check whether or not the Paypal transaction even happened, or what the status is. So the escrow would have to rely on both people agreeing, but can't independently verify who's speaking the truth if there's a dispute. (I'm not even going to consider the scenario in which Paypal funds go through escrow)

My only rule is: You send me 500 PP, I send 500 worth BTC to an escrow (you pay the fees)  and then when I confirm I've got my funds, I will release the escrow.
I could escrow this without charge (except for transaction fees), but ChuckBuck would have to completely agree that only Joel_Jantsen's word matters to release escrow. And if Joel_Jantsen says he didn't receive anything through Paypal, I'll return the Bitcoin to him. Meanwhile, JJ still risks CB doing a chargeback through Paypal. So there's really no point in using escrow, the risks stay the same Tongue

Judging by the way you guys are already almost at each other's throats, I'd say don't do this deal. Only use Paypal with people you trust.

ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 06:20:51 PM

Paypal Friends and Family doesn't protect you from a chargeback if a stolen account was used. I've seen it fail in both directions, ending up with locked accounts. As the name suggests, "Friends and Family" should only be used with people you trust.
Just in case the account is stolen, in my case, my PP account, transactions via F&F are non-refundable. Last year when I had not experienced the accident and disappear, I was dealing with a few guys, one of them was a scam, he asked me to send F&F, I agreed and completely could not request PP to refund the money. JJ also told me about his money in the bank being withdrawn by PP (in our private messages), you know, it makes no sense to me.

Being on DT doesn't necessarily mean you should trust that user with money.
I tend to trust the members of the DT, because they are trusted by other reliable people  Cheesy

I could escrow this without charge (except for transaction fees), but ChuckBuck would have to completely agree that only Joel_Jantsen's word matters to release escrow. And if Joel_Jantsen says he didn't receive anything through Paypal, I'll return the Bitcoin to him. Meanwhile, JJ still risks CB doing a chargeback through Paypal. So there's really no point in using escrow, the risks stay the same Tongue

Judging by the way you guys are already almost at each other's throats, I'd say don't do this deal. Only use Paypal with people you trust.
After a period of discussion, JJ and me agreed to execute this trade, I'll send it first, JJ will check his PP wallet and send money right away. But until now, the trade hasn't been done yet because he overslept  Cheesy

@LoyceV, I am thinking of asking you as escrow service on my future trades, I can send a valuable altcoin in my wallet and let you keep it. But it does not seem feasible since it is not possible to check the PP transaction status  Roll Eyes What should I do to ensure credibility in this process?

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16620

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 06:35:13 PM
Merited by condoras (1)

Last year when I had not experienced the accident and disappear, I was dealing with a few guys, one of them was a scam, he asked me to send F&F, I agreed and completely could not request PP to refund the money.
Your account wasn't compromised, you broke Paypal's rules by using F&F to send money to someone you don't know.
If, however, your account gets compromised and someone uses F&F from a stolen creditcard, it will get charged back by the real creditcard owner.

I tend to trust the members of the DT, because they are trusted by other reliable people  Cheesy
All 500+? Half the names I don't even recognize.

After a period of discussion, JJ and me agreed to execute this trade
I'm glad you guys worked it out Smiley

@LoyceV, I am thinking of asking you as escrow service on my future trades, I can send a valuable altcoin in my wallet and let you keep it. But it does not seem feasible since it is not possible to check the PP transaction status  Roll Eyes What should I do to ensure credibility in this process?
You can't Tongue That's the point of my previous post.
Paypal isn't meant for this.

Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 06:19:23 AM

@LoyceV - Sorry couldn't reply to you any earlier. You're absolutely right with all the points you made above. I did not end up making a deal. Very risky and even riskier trading with someone who doesn't have any reputation on the forum. You know, if I had to deal with you I'd blindly go first with my BTC. The case is not the same with the other account involved.

Having said that, I'm still looking to fulfill the trade with a reputed account.  Undecided
ChuckBuck

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 07:45:27 PM

Very risky and even riskier trading with someone who doesn't have any reputation on the forum
Yup, everything is fine with me, you don't want to trade, it's okay. But after all, you're a mean and unprofessional. You got me an agreement, you wanted me to go first and I agreed. What happens next? You let me wait 3 hours while your account status still active, then you reply that you overslept. And final, you disappear without any other message. Is there any reason you can't say you don't want to trade with me and I don't need to wait? It took 3 hours in that day and the whole day after, the money was fully prepared and then you disappeared? Are you reputable? Are you professional? It disgusts me.

I've never seen anyone work your way up but still claim to be a reputable person  Smiley Just say you don't want to make the trade anymore, everything is fine, but you didn't do it  Smiley

Wish you soon find a reputable person to do this trade;) I'm done, never do any other trade with you in the future.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 06:50:49 AM

Yup, everything is fine with me, you don't want to trade, it's okay. But after all, you're a mean and unprofessional. You got me an agreement, you wanted me to go first and I agreed. What happens next? You let me wait 3 hours while your account status still active, then you reply that you overslept.
lmao, no I didn't oversleep lol You're chatting like an over-possessive girlfriend man. I have things to do in life apart from staying up at late hours do trades on telegram.

And final, you disappear without any other message. Is there any reason you can't say you don't want to trade with me and I don't need to wait? It took 3 hours in that day and the whole day after, the money was fully prepared and then you disappeared? Are you reputable? Are you professional? It disgusts me.
Look I'm sorry I made you wait and I couldn't get back to you but it wasn't intentional. You're in a different time zone and btw we agreed for a trade I was almost asleep. The next day I had a busy routine and I couldn't check my telegram. And then I saw Loycev's comments on the thread and said to myself fuck it, it's not worth the effort.

Wish you soon find a reputable person to do this trade;) I'm done, never do any other trade with you in the future.
We never did trade in the past/present.  Undecided
_AlexX

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:08:58 PM

check out vertex. there is plenty of paypal and sepa dealers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: