Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you really earn from just watching adds? help I want to earn .....  (Read 75 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 05:49:13 AM

Now based on my researcher the one the caught my eyes was just watching adds you yourself will earn from it ?_?

Can you really earn from just watching ads? help I want to earn more not from any skill and not just posting here sharing my knowledge on Bitcoin likely I want to go out from this circle of sharing what I know and do were I earn from it.

it really hard to get extra jobs since it quarantine and I am a student I want to explore more like I am in need of getting money legally and a nice way without my own skill and knowledge.

Sorry if this is weird but I just want to explore like in the 80s no internet and like for example this one kid really goes with every job he or she could do like carrying bags back and forth cleaning everywhere to get paid.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:03:45 AM

Yes if I am not mistaken there was a site or app for it,
You could also earn from captcha but for me those are just a waste of time you would only earn a small amount from it.
And if you think about it they are the one's who are really earning from you.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:36:36 AM

You can't earn money in that way, you can make money from ads but you need to be a creator and have huge fan base to make money in that way. But you can make money in lot of way like testing new websites, apps and games or you can make money if you are good at english language by creating or correcting articles, you can make money from affiliate marketing.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:40:24 AM

Now based on my researcher the one the caught my eyes was just watching adds you yourself will earn from it ?_?

Can you really earn from just watching ads? help I want to earn more not from any skill and not just posting here sharing my knowledge on Bitcoin likely I want to go out from this circle of sharing what I know and do were I earn from it.

it really hard to get extra jobs since it quarantine and I am a student I want to explore more like I am in need of getting money legally and a nice way without my own skill and knowledge.

Sorry if this is weird but I just want to explore like in the 80s no internet and like for example this one kid really goes with every job he or she could do like carrying bags back and forth cleaning everywhere to get paid.  
As long as they are not asking for any amount then why not try it? you have mentioned that This quarantine leaves you nothing to do so Just do it and never send your KYC for nothing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MRKVPS

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

MRKVPS Hosting Services - www.mrkvps.store

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 10:45:49 AM

Sure, you can earn something from sitting on your PC and watching advertisements but is that money enough to be worth your time? Think about that.

High-quality Windows & Linux VPS with incredible support from around the world: USA, Netherlands (DMCA Ignored), India & Singapore -- www.mrkvps.store
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 11:24:58 AM

Sure, you can earn something from sitting on your PC and watching advertisements but is that money enough to be worth your time? Think about that.
well if he will do it that continuously each time? well that may bring Him some bucks overtime?

OP best to do it as using all your free time now from pandemic boredom.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 12:13:28 PM

Paid to click sites.

But you're going to earn only cents from it. I know that there are already paid to click sites that are paying in satoshis but I don't think they're worth your time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 02:31:56 PM

I tried this in the past and it never worked for me. There are websites that offer you money for installing an ad bar on your pc. So whenever your pc is running you can watch the ads. The problem I faced is that either my watch time wasn't properly recorded, I watched way more ads than the website credited me and another problem is that minium requirements to withdraw kept going up. So even after 4 weeks of doing it I couldn't withdraw anything. Just a waste of time for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: