Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency trading  (Read 644 times)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:34:42 AM

I want to enter cryptocurrency trading
I have no experience, what cryptocurrency to buy with $ 1,000.

Learn to read chart and learn the coin movement first before jumping in to daily trading. Learn money management and risk management in trading or you will be lose all your money in one day and it could happen faster if you use laverage.
to study in theory I don't think it is too long, I think trading practice will be more efficient. we have to understand putting the framework in place, and the discipline against it. do not bring feelings when trading, at first this will feel difficult to do. but we have to keep practicing
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 04:39:51 PM

You should not enter here without your experience. I think you can leave trading here and invest money in the long run. Trading will help you after gaining experience like market verification sorting.
1000 USD is a lot of capital. It is better to invest in the top row currency first so as not to lose.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:49:35 PM

If you want to invest in the crypto world then you must first learn how to trade well, because if you have a capital of $ 1000 it is quite large in getting profit, but if the way you invest can not be optimal then the losses that you will get, then in this case we must be careful in choosing coins so as not to regret later, coins that are suitable for investment that is a coin that already has potential not in the crypto world.
This is common sense and yet this is incredibly rare, we see all kind of people trying to learn how to trade while doing it and while they could learn some aspects of trading during that time they are basically paying with money whatever knowledge they get out of it when it would have been a lot faster to read a few books, accumulate more capital in the process and then once you are ready then you could begin trading with more knowledge than the majority of newbies are going to ever hold giving you a huge edge over them.
p.b.winry

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2022, 04:10:48 PM

I want to enter cryptocurrency trading
I have no experience, what cryptocurrency to buy with $ 1,000.

You better do your research first, determine and learn the coins you will invest. Visit the coin's official website, and read the whitelist and roadmap.
The bagua coin has a clear project objective. I recommend using half of your funds to buy BNB or Eth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: