Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin to look out for 2021  (Read 1386 times)
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 04:40:10 AM

In the year 2021, the entire cryptocurrency has witnessed remarkable achievement in terms of price, adoption, and development, and few coins which held their token sales have also become successful on the exchanges. With the coming of Defi, NFT, and the full operation of the binance smart chain (BST). This and many more have aided our general perception of how the digital currencies market has developed.

Take before coin market cap (BCMC) for-instance the team promised a stable price of $0.01 and after the token sale, the coin got listed on p2pb2b exchange 3 months down the line the coin still maintain $0.01 price this and many more coins/tokens have yielded investor high profits. Add your favorite altcoins of the moment.

Defi, NFT and BST are the coins that will be in the limelight for 2022 as they are spearheaded by a team of experienced developers/engineers who have proven their skills after various successful projects and don't want to see such successful projects fail. Back to each of us If you are ready for this journey, I recommend staying abreast of events planned by our favorite coins/tokens and keeping yourself informed of the latest developments in their respective communities.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 01:00:54 PM

Defi, NFT and BST are the coins that will be in the limelight for 2022 as they are spearheaded by a team of experienced developers/engineers who have proven their skills after various successful projects and don't want to see such successful projects fail.
The fact is that Hype Defi and NFT have failed for now, you can see Luna and Axie being sold on NFT with falling prices so be careful holding long term hype coins, you have to stop investing on hype but sometimes only for profit from scalping because of hype projects get great enthusiasm when big news is announced, but it will be risky so better invest in Bitcoin and top altcoins.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 01:42:09 PM

Defi, NFT and BST are the coins that will be in the limelight for 2022 as they are spearheaded by a team of experienced developers/engineers who have proven their skills after various successful projects and don't want to see such successful projects fail.
The fact is that Hype Defi and NFT have failed for now, you can see Luna and Axie being sold on NFT with falling prices so be careful holding long term hype coins, you have to stop investing on hype but sometimes only for profit from scalping because of hype projects get great enthusiasm when big news is announced, but it will be risky so better invest in Bitcoin and top altcoins.
it's just a trend that is happening right now, but if we can take advantage of it, then we will be safe and make a lot of profit. but indeed this cannot be for the long term, because later the trend will change, and many people will switch to that trend. it's better for the long term the top coin to be the main choice, I suggest between bitcoin, bnb, or ethereum, because events like luna yesterday we can use as lessons

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 04:23:06 AM

Anyway, I think we need to give the thing Sheesha a special name. You know, it's not just staking, because you're awarded with tokens from a number of other projects, but either way this thing will catch on and we should call it commodity differently.
Have not heard about this since , maybe you can share where we can find this one?  and giving special name meaning you fully trusted the coin?

I've certainly believed in Xfinite before, but you know. I checked the other projects that got a VARA license from the government of Dubai too, it looks like a list of selected.
Well if Dubai government is supporting this? so who can deny this fact of being valuable even in the future.

I'll take a look at this and will pay attention .

Basically, for a few cents you can buy the best Bitcoin fork. The only problem is that its only available on Hotbit (I personally had a couple of problems with this exchange) with more buy orders and few sellers. Check out its website and DYOR
Hotbit had been in issue for long time here mate and yes there are lots of problem they had facing over the years.

Bartustuntas

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 05:15:15 PM

You can wager your $YOP to earn returns. You can access vaults by depositing either stablecoins or your wBTC or wETH and enjoy up to 65% per annum. It is all thanks to the new YOP platform.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2022, 05:26:02 PM

For 2022 I will suggest Polkadot for every trader. Hold long term. 5-10 years. Just keep topping up especially wile it’s very low. A higher return is likely. Hold and enjoy the ride

I’m up  over the past 3 days on dot. That will just go up and down with the market

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:35:41 PM

2022 has several hot investment sectors, including NFTs and the Metavers. One thing that has always done well and hasn't fizzled out is L1 blockchains because they benefit in value based on the number of DApps built on top of it. That's why for 2022 I am investing in HBAR, CNDL, and Celo.
Mitunbabu

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 05:07:22 PM

You know what's the funniest thing? If you read this forum for too long, you might get the impression that everyone here is a cousin of Satoshi Nakamoto or something like that. And while others are arguing about conspiracy theories and searching for the digital gold, I dare to mention a project like NeonLink.
Pablogmon

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 07:42:52 PM

Neon Link is more than a gaming platform. This is a completely new vision of the future of entertainment. Both fiatable and non-interchangeable digital assets will exist in the Neon network. This is a cool ecosystem that will surprise you. And you just can't miss their public sale on July 13th. You've been waiting for this opportunity for a long time.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 08:17:41 AM

Altcoins to look out for now is AI coins such as AGIX and still many promising AI coins right now.
I'm just following the trend and i think AI coins will perform better in the next bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: