Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 06:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO STAY COMMITTED TO YOUR GOALS  (Read 83 times)
Pablo james (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 05:08:52 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

The first quarter of the year is almost gone, surely, we still remember all the plans,visions and resolutions we had at the beginning of this wonderful year. These goals and ambition were so close to our hearts and maybe they still are. But then we may have lost that motivation we had at the start of the year. Some may not even remember what they've planned to accomplish, while others have totally given up and planning to start over next year. Well, you don't have to wait for next year. it's not too late to start now, to continue pushing.its not too late to stay committed. Commitment is the the state or quality of being dedicated to a course, artwork, etc
You have to know that there are long and short term goals and for you to achieve your long term goals, you'll have to first achieve your short term goals. And for any of that to actually happen, you'll have to stay committed or dedicated to some tasks or activities.
So here are a few ways to stay committed and motivated to achieve your goals for this year and every other year.
(1) create productive Habibts
(2) Revisit your Goal
(3) Celebrate little victories
(4) Taking things one at time
If you haven't set any goals then that's okay. You've still got time. Right now for example, think of any thing that is important to you or anything you'd love to improve about your self and work on it.
boyptc

Activity: 3094
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 07:04:29 PM

(4) Taking things one at time
This is going to give that person focus on the goal that he's working with. We humans are always not contented and that's why even if you're not yet done with the current setup for you achieving your goals, you're already thinking of other things.

Just one step at a time.

It's okay to have a lot of goals but do it one by one.
Mauser

Activity: 1876
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 04:28:56 PM

Another good point that helped me to stay committed to my goals is visualisation and repetition. I like to make small post it notes with my goals and put them on the mirror in the bath room and on my monitor. So every morning directly after standing up and on the evening before going to bed I see the goals. It's a good reminder on why I stand up so early.
Luka010

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 07:55:35 PM

just think about outcome
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:16:27 PM

Make a long term goal and further divide them into lot of short term goals then it will be like each goal is a step further to your final goal which is easy to say but many people are not having enough patience. How to stay committed and focus on our goals is to be with the people who is having same kind of mindset is must because wrong friend gang can ruin your future.
francisbaud

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 02:45:31 AM

One way to persevere when we're starting a new activity (especially on a computer/laptop) is to write down on a paper the activity we want to do and when we will do it (from 8:00 to 9:30), and respect this schedule and only do what is planned to do, not spending time on social medias or other stuff. I find it helps staying focused on a task. Of course if someone cheats and go on Facebook it's not going to work very efficiently.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2100
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 08:17:49 AM

The first quarter of the year is almost gone,
Wrong , The first Quarter has already Ended 2 weeks before you posted this.

(3) Celebrate little victories

For me this is the most important , Because When we celebrate little victories

we are adding motivation to our plans and to our self as well..

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 06:24:51 AM

Just remember why you started and set up your goal,
Everytime that you want to quit just remember those moment and you would gain back how you feel before you started.
That is how I continue to be inspired by my goal.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: