Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:41:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aggressive behavior of BountyDetective Telegram Staff  (Read 36 times)
cafoo4161 (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:57:41 PM

Hello dear bitcointalk world. I'm one of bounty hunter as many on this forum and i participated some BountyDetective promoted bounties and there wasn't any problem about anything. Everthing just simple do your job get your crypto and lately some bounty  scammed hunters and BountyDetective team as well. This scam bounty become 2 scam bounties and 3 scam bounties. So i periodly ask about news about bounty distribution or any news. Then those 3 scam bounties become 4 and i just said '' Why 2021 bounties are so messy?'' i didn't blame, harrass, or any guilt to team i just furious about keep scamming even bounties promoted with biggest bounty community BountyDetective. So after i ask this question they just banned me from group and they rejected my currently ongoing bounty participations. I don't know why they simple cast me away but it's really sad that such a huge community cracks with one question.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2021, 05:18:53 AM

You should Include screen shot of your conversation because if none ? then nothing will believe your claims and will accused you of creating stories against Bountydetective.

though we already Knew that there are cases even in the past that accusing the said team.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:41:41 PM

They kicked you out of their group because it's them that operates it and they can manage to choose who is in and out. And aside from that.

This is the counterpart of being into bounties, all of them are not guaranteed unless they get an escrow and will distribution the tokens upon completiong or weekly.

You should know that before joining one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: