Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we see Next PUMP in SIACOIN ($SC) After DOGECOIN  (Read 78 times)
IndianCryptoStreetbets (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 04:47:44 AM

Hello everyone, I Think next pump will be seen in siacoin bcoz supply of siacoin is less than doge, and they have utility and also strong developer, team
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:33:47 AM
Merited by Joel_Jantsen (2)

Hello everyone, I Think next pump will be seen in siacoin bcoz supply of siacoin is less than doge, and they have utility and also strong developer, team

You're clueless man. DOGE isn't pumping because it's good or has small mcap.
DOGE is pumping because a narcissoid hair-transplanted prick gets a hard on how people react to his tweets.

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 09:16:02 AM

But We have seen many times after dogecoin siacoin will pump next so this time also we can see the same and as we all know major profits will go in siacoin wait and watch soon you will see siacoin too pump hard like dogecoin bcoz they are coming with many announcements Smiley
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 09:40:48 AM

I own some SIA way back from 2017. But to be honest, i don't see any future for it.
If it pumps, good, it'll give me a reason to sell it and move on

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 09:53:14 AM

Seriously bro, if your holding siacoin, I must say that you will enjoy the ride in the coming days and by the way, if you seriously think that it does not have future, you should check lastest updates on tweets and even site they recently applied for coinbase listing if we see pump around 100+ sats then I m dam sure this will gonna list on coinbase hope for the best and Good luck  Smiley
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 11:19:48 AM

You should ask others to pump it if you would just compare it to Dogecoin there are so many other crypto that is way better to it,
But they choose to pump Dogecoin instead I think Elon is trying to see how much he could influence people on investing in crypto even a dead project could still be used to gain profit.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 11:49:16 AM

You should ask others to pump it if you would just compare it to Dogecoin there are so many other crypto that is way better to it,
But they choose to pump Dogecoin instead I think Elon is trying to see how much he could influence people on investing in crypto even a dead project could still be used to gain profit.
Well as we can see in social medias and some telegram channels, the influence of richest man in the world is really effective. The panic, confusion, overwhelm and even risk in dogecoin is always present since Elon Musk is the one controlling it especially a person like him who's very hard to predict what in his mind and what is his next possible move.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 01:34:16 PM

I think movements starts siacoin $SC let hope for the best  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: