Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoArt, Logo, Website and App Services  (Read 1084 times)
nomteck1 (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 11:13:44 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2021, 11:02:58 PM by nomteck1

Hello! I am Nomteck

You can see some of my work here:

Want some 3D 360º Art? (Use Mobile to use Gyroscope)

https://roundme.com/tour/589959/view/1895229/

https://octonovestudio.com
https://www.instagram.com/octonoveagency/

I would like to offer my services for:

• Cryptoart - NFT - Illustration, 3D Design, Animation, Video Production and Edition
  • Websites - Bootstrap, Wordpress, PHP
  • Apps developed in: Flutter, Xamarin or React Native
  • Logos
  • Banners

You can contact me on Telegram:  Nomteck Telegram

I accept payments in BTC, ETH, EGOLD, ADA

Here you can see some of my last samples:

CryptoArt Gif  https://ibb.co/rsGrLzW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrlmjr

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 10:20:45 PM

Hey, man!

I was seeing your work, it looks very good to me. So, I would like to make you a proposal:

Me, my friend and a few more members have a project for a game to be run on a blockchain network.

My friend and I have already done all the product creation, from the concept to the creation of the economic system of the game (by the way, an excellent financial and economic system - which is my specialty), in addition to the whitepaper, lore and GDD (I only have to do things related to the implementation).

With that, we are looking for blockchain developers (to think and create our tokens and NFTs and their respective smart-contracts); game developers (to create the entire playable part of the game, applications for both PC and mobile that have knowledge of javascript, solidity, IOS, Android and / or unity engine), as well as a website developer to build our website using all of our concept art and all of our visual design in addition to integrating the website with a marketplace system (together with the developers) to create pre-sales and an internal market for our products (this part, by the way, will be the most important initially).

With the project we have, in addition to a team with some credentials, such as the audio design that even has BAFTA awards, and our environment design that has already worked with Ubisoft, with the help of our marketing and my work with public relations, legal and economic knowledge, with the help of an excellent mathematician (awarded, also, in mathematics olympics), we certainly hope to be quite successful in this market.

Obviously, we are analyzing some summaries and we are ready, at that moment, to include partners in this project, so that they would have a good percentage of the profits obtained.

In relation to the website, we need to create a website for pre-sales of NFTs and an in-house marketplace so that players can sell / buy NFTs from other players, still, it would need to create, in the beginning, a system that could interact with blockchain, metamask and some smart-contracts (but nothing too complex initially - just so that players, while the game is in development, can passively receive a number of tokens, go on training new troops - creating new NFTs - and negotiating between they.

So, I would like to know if you are interested and, if you are, to find out more details, we can communicate via Discord or email. If you are interested, send me your email, please.
nomteck1 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 12:14:38 AM

Hey, man!

I was seeing your work, it looks very good to me. So, I would like to make you a proposal:

Me, my friend and a few more members have a project for a game to be run on a blockchain network.

My friend and I have already done all the product creation, from the concept to the creation of the economic system of the game (by the way, an excellent financial and economic system - which is my specialty), in addition to the whitepaper, lore and GDD (I only have to do things related to the implementation).

With that, we are looking for blockchain developers (to think and create our tokens and NFTs and their respective smart-contracts); game developers (to create the entire playable part of the game, applications for both PC and mobile that have knowledge of javascript, solidity, IOS, Android and / or unity engine), as well as a website developer to build our website using all of our concept art and all of our visual design in addition to integrating the website with a marketplace system (together with the developers) to create pre-sales and an internal market for our products (this part, by the way, will be the most important initially).

With the project we have, in addition to a team with some credentials, such as the audio design that even has BAFTA awards, and our environment design that has already worked with Ubisoft, with the help of our marketing and my work with public relations, legal and economic knowledge, with the help of an excellent mathematician (awarded, also, in mathematics olympics), we certainly hope to be quite successful in this market.

Obviously, we are analyzing some summaries and we are ready, at that moment, to include partners in this project, so that they would have a good percentage of the profits obtained.

In relation to the website, we need to create a website for pre-sales of NFTs and an in-house marketplace so that players can sell / buy NFTs from other players, still, it would need to create, in the beginning, a system that could interact with blockchain, metamask and some smart-contracts (but nothing too complex initially - just so that players, while the game is in development, can passively receive a number of tokens, go on training new troops - creating new NFTs - and negotiating between they.

So, I would like to know if you are interested and, if you are, to find out more details, we can communicate via Discord or email. If you are interested, send me your email, please.

Hello, how are you? Thanks for your message. Maybe i could be interested. You can contact me on my telegram: @nomteck     

So we can discuss firther details about how would it work.

Thanks
Rojecoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 12:20:31 PM

Hi

I need to design a flyer

will pay : )
nomteck1 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 03:35:06 PM

Hi

I need to design a flyer

will pay : )

Hello, sure. You can contact me on telegram: @nomteck
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2021, 03:33:48 AM

I am also an artist. You have a good designing skills. Great job!

nomteck1 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 12:31:19 AM

I am also an artist. You have a good designing skills. Great job!

Thank you very much Bitcub for your comment!! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: