Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 What Gems are you holding beginning of 2021 ? 🔥🔥  (Read 83 times)
BTC_Mouse (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 49

Sig/Bounty Campaign Manager 4 hire AskGamblers COO

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 06:47:32 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

What you would have now if you have invested $1000 into top 10 token from the beginning of 2021.

affiliate@askgamblers.com

COO of askgamblers.com
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 06:56:57 AM

I personally Hold some BNB & ETH from the beginning 2021 and get some good profit from that and if i have more money i will splitting it to below.

There are some good Gems and if you ask me which Top 10 Coins that i will split it.
40% BNB, Strong Fundamental with tons of new Exciting news, Native currency from one of top crypto exchange and have low supply (Atleast $1000 This Year)
30% ETH, Upcoming EIP & Eth 2.0 will give some good impact on ETH Price for next 1-2 Years, Good for long term holders.
10% BTC, Not really much I suppose but good for investing.
10% DOT, Some People said "Ethereum-Killer" and i suppose not true but good alternative for sure.
10% Rest, Will do some scalping i suppose.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 07:03:20 AM

Very interesting graph, it still goes to show that just hold works 80% all the time, see the above profit to be made if anyone have thrown in just $1000 on dogecoin without doing nothing, don't sweat about market volatility, only patiently hold,  and you will be happy with your investment,
beside the ones list above, some other projects also gave same returns, I have seen few of them rise from cents to $1 and above, it all depend on the project and your ability to wait, between dogecoin is performing beyond expectation I must say, bnb has dump for another buy in, eth already high but still a safe investment, same as btc.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 09:58:59 AM

I personally am only interested in BNB because it often becomes a trend when they release new coins or tokens on their exchanges. as last time TKO entered their launchpad, that day was a regret because I did not participate in the event.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 03:21:31 PM

For sure, bitcoin is the biggest hidden gems for me as I do not think that the price can be like what we saw today. But I already predict in the last year with some of my friends that the price can pass $50k this year and that is really happening now. Besides bitcoin, I have ethereum, bnb, dogecoin, xrp, dot, and other coins waiting for the next pump. If you already invest $100 from the last year or a few years ago when the price is very low, your investment increases double or even triple this year. And that will not stop because the altcoin price will continue to increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 03:39:56 PM

What you would have now if you have invested $1000 into top 10 token from the beginning of 2021.

You'd have a lot more than most of those if you had invested in 0xMR.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: