Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: April is the real alt season  (Read 1379 times)
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 02:15:57 PM

This year is so crazy for altcoin.
I have been making a few hundreds times from doge coin and this is only from doge. I was making more from so many altcoins. I guess you have been getting a lot of profits from your traders lol
The altcoin will be starting again as doge coin already showed us another signal for the altcoin bullish trend. The market is still bullish and i rarely seen any big correction.
Yes, it's way too different in the previous years and even in the last bull run event and all of us enjoying it. Yes, big correction will surely happened after the bullish trend happened, we experience it already in BNB, after it hits at the all-time high, the dump came and back to below $500. I think April is not yet the real alt season; I think it's already happened in last February when a lot of altcoins pump in one shot and this trigger the crypto world the start of 2021 bull run.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 03:46:01 PM

This is the start of main stream adoption. Invest appropriately.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:09:03 PM

Alt season is thriving so much this month. I am missing out for reals. Been trading all year and finally stop this month lol. I took a break n did other hobbies. Like mining.. must have missed out and I waited 4 yrs for this event if u call it that..  still got like 6 months left.. imo .. my real alt bag is ethereum though.. waiting for like 200% gains.. if its truly here lol.. if not this 6 months then a brutal 4 yr bear market again.. history often repeats itself and often rhymes too.

The pace of the market is still going on and we all know that, maybe this upward trend will last longer and maybe it will end next month it all has its respective possibilities. Thinking positive is good but we have to be prepared whenever the market can go down and turn bearish again, even the market which shows impressive and pumping up this quarter, but then, gives no guarantee that it will be okay until the next quarter.
Cornia

Activity: 1386
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 06:47:48 PM

You are right. April is the real alt season. This month, many old coins have started returning to their familiar form such as XRP, TRX, Doge etc. Although the price of Bitcoin has skyrocketed in the last year, Altcoin has not been able to compete with Bitcoin. And Altcoin seems to be making up for that shortfall now.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 07:19:04 PM

There is no doubt that nothing goes up forever and the market will correct with time but this year Bull run has been something else with so much hype and mega pump that we have seen, I think we are likely to see the super cycle that some people are claiming, just have open mind so as not to miss out on the mega bull run gaains

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 07:21:24 PM

I totally agree. Most of altcons have gained significant incrase recently, especially dogecoin. It has already triple itd previous ath with the peak of 0.45 cent

Damn. People should pay more attention for it
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:14:18 AM

This year is so crazy for altcoin.
I have been making a few hundreds times from doge coin and this is only from doge. I was making more from so many altcoins. I guess you have been getting a lot of profits from your traders lol
The altcoin will be starting again as doge coin already showed us another signal for the altcoin bullish trend. The market is still bullish and i rarely seen any big correction.
Yes, it's way too different in the previous years and even in the last bull run event and all of us enjoying it. Yes, big correction will surely happened after the bullish trend happened, we experience it already in BNB, after it hits at the all-time high, the dump came and back to below $500. I think April is not yet the real alt season; I think it's already happened in last February when a lot of altcoins pump in one shot and this trigger the crypto world the start of 2021 bull run.
We can expect to back to make a big profit from this moment and that is already begun. BNB, Dogecoin, Ethereum already shows the power to lift the price and it will follow with the other coins. Bitcoin will not stop increase this year and I am sure the next new ATH will coming soon. I am afraid when the correction comes because that can make the price down and maybe the down will be deep, so we need to be careful.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:22:16 AM

Doge season. I don't know who is that lucky, who hold doge. I missed this season i think. Already price of doge increased lot.
Btw, I checked today's market and i am not happy with alt market condition. But, some of them is doing good.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:29:19 AM

Your ethereum can be a potential asset for you, although you have to be patient until the pump gets the benefits you want. but believe me if it works ethereum could be one of the best coins for your profit this month and the future
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:54:31 AM

Your ethereum can be a potential asset for you, although you have to be patient until the pump gets the benefits you want. but believe me if it works ethereum could be one of the best coins for your profit this month and the future

ETH as a potential asset cannot be doubted anymore, maybe nowadays many people are switching to other altcoins that have low fees because we know the costs of ETH are indeed very high, but if the cost problem is resolved you can see how ETH will be. rose from his long sleep.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 05:08:39 AM

Month of april crypto becomes impressive and most of the trusted projects in the market have done good within this month..

Despite of this correction i hope it will recover before the month of april ends. It's been days actually that they still haven't been able to get back from the ATH.. 

Perhaps since there's still a green in the market the potential will stay and will not go further on this current situation IMO.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 05:19:20 AM

Alt season is thriving so much this month. I am missing out for reals. Been trading all year and finally stop this month lol. I took a break n did other hobbies. Like mining.. must have missed out and I waited 4 yrs for this event if u call it that..  still got like 6 months left.. imo .. my real alt bag is ethereum though.. waiting for like 200% gains.. if its truly here lol.. if not this 6 months then a brutal 4 yr bear market again.. history often repeats itself and often rhymes too.

The market is in dip as it is today, if eth is your main hold then an opportunity to add to your bag if you have the means and believe alts season will last till the end of this year, I call this period a discount time, almost all the market are in red and down by at least more than -9%,  an opportunity for those who wants to take a chance,
Between why don't you consider diversify or make your investment 50-50 instead of putting all your eggs in one basket.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
amihada

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 07:52:39 AM

I saw that today bitcoin and altcoin are going down in price I was surprised to see the market today is all red hopefully this is only a while I hope things recover quickly.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 03:35:34 PM

I saw that today bitcoin and altcoin are going down in price I was surprised to see the market today is all red hopefully this is only a while I hope things recover quickly.
Some people who are experts in chart prediction said that the market is still on the bull run. The current market dump is part of the run and plays the role of the market correction. There are some theories and methods they are presenting to support their predictions. Some statements have a point that is quite reasonable and worth to believe but also some of them are vice versa.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 04:01:27 PM

April is the very good month for all alt coins and lot of coins have given the good performance but some of coins are not going good but April month has not been finished. In my sense all coins will be a go to moon in this month.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:36:55 PM

There is no doubt that this April is the altcoin season that is waiting for you, I see the movement of altcoins growing very fast on each graph soaring so that each altcoin reaches an event like this happens every 4 years, we can use this opportunity to increase profit because of this. the actual altcoin month in crypto is very different from the previous year
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:50:12 PM

Yes, but today I also found a very real unique thing, namely Dogecoin which has not decreased while everything else has gone down,
this is strange but very real in the market.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 05:32:21 PM

Dogecoin has been rising continuously these days which is really unexpected and lots of long-time holders are now gaining a good profit. It's really the best season to fill our bags with profit because it doesn't happen often. The last altcoin season also happened in April so let's all hope for the best this month.
agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 05:45:22 PM

This month, there are so many sensations from coin trading and so many surprises such as bitcoin which is almost $ 1 million, in addition there is a surge in BNB due to burns and doge that make the market hotter and there are many more coins that make surprises this month.
but I underline for doge. when doge is pumped so hard it is only focused on a billionaire, we know doge will not grow that fast if there is no elon musk so I think doge is only temporary but there are other possibilities if elon musk continues to grow it could be doge will also continue to grow .

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 11:44:08 AM

but I underline for doge. when doge is pumped so hard it is only focused on a billionaire, we know doge will not grow that fast if there is no elon musk so I think doge is only temporary but there are other possibilities if elon musk continues to grow it could be doge will also continue to grow .

I agree with you, currently Elon Musk is very influential on the price of Doge in the market.  yesterday when elon musk talked about doge a few moments later doge went up so fast, i hope elon musk talked about doge for a while more with that doge will make his new ATH.

And some time ago there was news about the largest BNB burning in BNB history. With this extermination, the total official supply of BNB decreased from 174,152,713 BNB to 170,532,825 BNB. According to Binance's original plan, the extermination continues until 100 million BNB are left,  50 percent of the total published BNB.  that would really push up the price of BNB to a very high level

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████