Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:47:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: April is the real alt season  (Read 1383 times)
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 04:38:56 PM

May, in my opinion, is the real altcoin season so many altcoins have recently pumped 50-100 percent, which is already a big benefit. I'm waiting for ADA to become more bullish this month; it's been a steady coin lately, and it'll show its true colors this month. Waiting to see how long it will take for ADA to be paid off, it will be the next coin used for DeFi, just trust the process.

I'm also making sure to invest in other potential coins such as DOT, XRP, LINK, BNB and CAKE.  Grin

More ATH are setting records this past few days and will break another one, better invest right now!
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:41:30 PM

Alt season is thriving so much this month. I am missing out for reals. Been trading all year and finally stop this month lol. I took a break n did other hobbies. Like mining.. must have missed out and I waited 4 yrs for this event if u call it that..  still got like 6 months left.. imo .. my real alt bag is ethereum though.. waiting for like 200% gains.. if its truly here lol.. if not this 6 months then a brutal 4 yr bear market again.. history often repeats itself and often rhymes too.

Yes. This year the year Alt, the price is likely to return to zero. We can see this based on the story from year to year. The increase often occurs in every three years. However, for now we have not found a saturation point for price increases. It is possible that the price will increase twice the current price.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:25:30 PM

Doge has been on fire... we'll see how the rest of April plays out!

doge still looks hot, we just need to take advantage of a certain moment to be able to have it back at
a cheap price and release it at a high price. but when it will happen again, no one knows
now doge has broken its highs and the impact of elon musk tweets is a strong impetus for the hike in doge prices in the market, but it looks like May 8th is still a mystery about what will happen to Dogecoin like what elon musk tweeted a few days ago then, but I am a little doubtful, should I enter at the current high price or should I go back to waiting for Dogecoin to experience a price correction?

ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:44:22 PM

May can even be a better month for the altcoins in the market I think.  Grin  Ethereum is breaking new records and reaching new ATHs recently. Things are going really well for BNB also. And Dogecoin is literally going to the moon now.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 06:00:28 PM

The month of April indeed shown up close as an alt season but the things happening to different altcoins this month are trying to tell us that May might be the real alt season. Elon Musk is still tweeting about Dogecoin which attracts more investors towards it resulting on having a better price than the usual. Ethereum is also regaining its good reputation as well as BNB at the moment. There are a few altcoins left that are making huge successes at the moment so all of the things happening could be an indication that May is the real alt season but regardless, let us all keep our focus on our investments specially on altcoins, we wouldn't want to miss any good news about it.
fortune1002

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 06:30:07 PM

April was great for all altcoins and also for bitcoin. Many altcoins have been doubled in this month. I have got a lot of profit in this April. This April was pumping month for all altcoins.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:42:37 PM

April was great for all altcoins and also for bitcoin. Many altcoins have been doubled in this month. I have got a lot of profit in this April. This April was pumping month for all altcoins.

I have read some tweets from influential people or people with many followers who refer to the month of May as another potential for big gains and that the altseason is not yet over.
aakay

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 01:20:02 PM

Not just april. This year has really been favourable for the crypto space. I just hope subsequent months follows suits. Hope it turns out to be an awesome year for all
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 01:37:40 PM

Currently the doge still looks very attractive, we can take advantage of the moment if there is a price drop so we start to enter and sell it when the pump occurs. But who knows when it happens because currently Doge is still on the rise.

Altcoinsintel

Activity: 342
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 01:42:41 PM

Was great and May still hasn't finished. But there is danger and when remembering the previous bull run and how it ended, it was with a massive sell off and some news coming from Japan about MtGox and that trustee that was ready to dump 100k BTC. Of course this was probably a second reason, with the first one being hodlers offloading their Bitcoins and making millions after holding for three to five years.
Now, it is not going to be different either, it is Bitcoin reaching to a 40% dominance which is a critical level and altcoins rising way too much in all 2021. I expect a huge crash very soon, maybe by this or the next month and a change of the trend.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 02:46:56 PM

April is a good month to invest. on average coins and tokens have a potential price increase. but in my opinion if we are investor spirit it will be even cooler as you say.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 03:12:41 PM

The justification the expansion in the vast majority of altcoins is the solidness of the bitcoin value, which made ventures stream into altcoin advertises because of the way that the cost of bitcoin is costly for retailers, which will constrain them to attempt to purchase any great alt pair. You don't need to hang tight for additional, and on the off chance that you need to exchange or put resources into any coins, you ought to do right now before you truly pass up on the opportunity.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 03:13:02 PM

Not just april. This year has really been favourable for the crypto space. I just hope subsequent months follows suits. Hope it turns out to be an awesome year for all
That's right, it's not just April, the movement has been visible since the beginning of the year. And it seems that it's not just altcoins that are making significant moves. And I hope this positive trend will continue for the next few periods. So that all of us can maximize the assets we have.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:21:59 PM

Was great and May still hasn't finished. But there is danger and when remembering the previous bull run and how it ended, it was with a massive sell off and some news coming from Japan about MtGox and that trustee that was ready to dump 100k BTC. Of course this was probably a second reason, with the first one being hodlers offloading their Bitcoins and making millions after holding for three to five years.
Now, it is not going to be different either, it is Bitcoin reaching to a 40% dominance which is a critical level and altcoins rising way too much in all 2021. I expect a huge crash very soon, maybe by this or the next month and a change of the trend.

All the talks about seasons is senseless. Are you going to sell everything because you believe there is a season? I also think that a strong correction in the market is more than due, but frankly speaking how often in the past did we get surprised by the market?

It is hard to tell when the correction might happen, but once it happens it's probably going to be rough and fast.

A reasonable investment strategy is for sure to not be fully invested all the time.
Altcoinsintel

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:39:24 PM

All the talks about seasons is senseless. Are you going to sell everything because you believe there is a season? I also think that a strong correction in the market is more than due, but frankly speaking how often in the past did we get surprised by the market?

It is hard to tell when the correction might happen, but once it happens it's probably going to be rough and fast.

A reasonable investment strategy is for sure to not be fully invested all the time.

I'm not talking about a correction but a two year bear market. I've been selling all the way up. I just haven't sold everything yet, but will certainly do that. Maybe instead of calling me sensless you should research how this market works.
Unless you think this time is different.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:49:04 PM

I'm not talking about a correction but a two year bear market. I've been selling all the way up. I just haven't sold everything yet, but will certainly do that. Maybe instead of calling me sensless you should research how this market works.
A 2-yr bear market might be possible. It happens in the past, and could happen again in the future. The rise of every coin is too rapid to handle. I'll ready myself to that bear market.

But to OP, I can say February was the start of the alt season. You may be only enjoying it now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Altcoinsintel

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:14:37 PM

A 2-yr bear market might be possible. It happens in the past, and could happen again in the future. The rise of every coin is too rapid to handle. I'll ready myself to that bear market.

But to OP, I can say February was the start of the alt season. You may be only enjoying it now.

And believe me, I don't want anything like that to happen. I hope that it doesn't. I am profiting in many ways when prices are rising, while in bear market there is very few earning opportunities, and only increasing risk of accumulation. Meanwhile marketing and anything else is compeltely off, with only a few opportunities appearing. I hope that let's say Musk keeps the hype on for all this time and the market keeps increasing.
I think that for most of us there is a lot of profit in the bull run. I am not naive to think that a bear market will be something good for us. But we need to remember the previous times.
tarable

Activity: 1258

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:47:59 PM

Yes, I hope so too because last March and April I managed to get five thousand dollars more than some of the trades I made,
so hopefully it can happen again this month and next month.
efreeti

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:49:08 PM

I haven't attacked you personally at all. I don't go ad hominem. I am just saying that if there was such a thing as season that traders then everyone would try to do the exact same thing, which is selling you believe the season starts to end. Now everyone in it could try to front run the others. We have also seen how short sellers got literally destroyed because some rich guy waits around the corner and fires a bullet against short selling by shoving in hundreds of million into Bitcoin.

You did that very well selling all the way up. That is a strategy which sometimes doesn't feel the best because it feels like missing out on even more gains, but it is the exact right action to take! I concur with you on that one. What I would not do is to divest my whole portfolio. I'd keep at least a little bit, but that's the only aspect where we differ.
Altcoinsintel

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 06:02:24 PM

I haven't attacked you personally at all. I don't go ad hominem. I am just saying that if there was such a thing as season that traders then everyone would try to do the exact same thing, which is selling you believe the season starts to end. Now everyone in it could try to front run the others. We have also seen how short sellers got literally destroyed because some rich guy waits around the corner and fires a bullet against short selling by shoving in hundreds of million into Bitcoin.

You did that very well selling all the way up. That is a strategy which sometimes doesn't feel the best because it feels like missing out on even more gains, but it is the exact right action to take! I concur with you on that one. What I would not do is to divest my whole portfolio. I'd keep at least a little bit, but that's the only aspect where we differ.

It often feels I missed on bigger gains. I made some mistakes in the way up and sold too early a few coins, like Ethereum. You are longer in this than me, and did better so I can't challenge you in it. I am still learning how to manage with everything, and certainly I feel that I missed at least three or four times more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: