Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mac&Cheese Currency - XVMC Crypto [free AIRDROP] [DeFI] [BSC]  (Read 136 times)
justone123 (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 09:17:50 AM

Mac&Cheese(ticker XVMC) is a decentralized currency - a BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain network. Our goal is to become a DeFi project by launching our own Mac&CheeseSWAP decentralized exchange/automatic market maker, establish decentralized governance, enable farming and staking, delve into the NFT marketplace by launching our own social media/viral MEMEs content sharing platform... View more details on the website Macncheese.finance

AIRDROP
Currently 50% of the whole initial supply is reserved for the airdrop.(although the amount may vary from 20-50%, final decision has yet to be made)
To participate in the airdrop, fill the form on the website:
Click here to participate in the Airdrop

Airdrop will last until end of april, might be extended till mid-May.

We will launch the Mac&Cheese swap and the XVMC(BEP-20 token) on Binance smart Chain presumably around mid-May and that's when the tokens will be distributed, once the smart contract goes live.

Join the community
We are looking for developers to join the main team and anyone else that could contribute to the project. Significant contributors will be compensated with fair share of the tokens.
Follow us on twitter
Join our telegram chat

I posted the thread in altcoin announcements, but did not see that it should be posted under tokens so i am posting here, hope so it's okay.
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 10:05:49 PM

2250 users so far signed up for the airdrop. Right now scheduled to be open until end of April
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 10:20:02 PM

Do you have private investors that will finance your developments here? How are you going to raise funds in case you don't have enough financial backing? There are so many defi platforms already, how can you compete with them?
imluckyguy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 09:11:52 AM

i like cheese. sounds like crispy fries and burger  Grin so yummy!
anStone

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:27:54 AM

So tokens for the Mac and Cheese (XVMC) project are issued as a BEP-20 on Binance Smart Chain which is pretty popular in our days
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 05:45:57 PM

Do you have private investors that will finance your developments here? How are you going to raise funds in case you don't have enough financial backing? There are so many defi platforms already, how can you compete with them?
I don't think there are investors, since when I try to read their tokenomic there is no token for sale, it will 10% reserved for the founder.
Their distribution is massively via airdrop, I think they will rely on the community to make their tokens valuable.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 07:40:25 AM

I don't think there are investors, since when I try to read their tokenomic there is no token for sale, it will 10% reserved for the founder.
Their distribution is massively via airdrop, I think they will rely on the community to make their tokens valuable.

I think it is less effective for the present. all means have a time of their own. In such a way, relying on the community to create valuable tokens / coins would be a waste of time. In the midst of increasing competition in innovation, it will only become trash

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 07:57:34 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2021, 09:23:09 AM by justone123

Competition is healthy. It's a good thing. The best projects will naturally rise to the top and attract more capital.
We have enough funds to start the project. And then some of the tokens will be available for sale for further development.

Having that said, if anyone wants to invest, or if they can provide liquidity, dM me.

i like cheese. sounds like crispy fries and burger  Grin so yummy!

Best name in the game, no doubt!

I think it is less effective for the present. all means have a time of their own. In such a way, relying on the community to create valuable tokens / coins would be a waste of time. In the midst of increasing competition in innovation, it will only become trash

10% of the tokens will be airdropped. Some will be kept by the founders. The rest will be sold OTC, maybe on bouncer or somewhere for people who wish to be part of the project and can contribute as a LP.

This will grow to become a huge project. It's worth 0 right now as we haven't even launched yet, but i do believe we will hit 100M marketcap in  1-2years.

Anyways airdrop is open till end of April. Hard cap at 10K participants. Right now there are 3k. There has been a surge, but now has slown down a bit so probably hard cap will not get hit.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 08:20:08 AM

i visit the website and i saw that the dev/founder will keep total 20% from total coins which is 10% in time lock
can you share how many months that the token that founder has will be lock?
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 08:41:23 PM

i visit the website and i saw that the dev/founder will keep total 20% from total coins which is 10% in time lock
Not yet determined, probably 3-12months..

But it's in our interest to keep the project going.. we will use the tokens for providing liquidity not to dump.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:58:24 AM

But it's in our interest to keep the project going.. we will use the tokens for providing liquidity not to dump.

so how many % of coins that you will use for each time that you want to providing liquidity in the exchange?
because i hope that the dev will not dump their coins in the exchange
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 09:01:55 AM

so how many % of coins that you will use for each time that you want to providing liquidity in the exchange?
because i hope that the dev will not dump their coins in the exchange

Why would it matter? By providing liquidity you enable other people to buy and sell.

Anyways 5 more days to join the airdrop(till end of April). Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity  Grin
justone123 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 09:27:16 PM

Due to the rising fees on BSC we have decided to launch our project on Matic - high throughput scaling solution built on top of ethereum.
The bridges are making transfers from BSC to Matic seamless.

https://macncheese.finance/airdrop.php
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 09:44:15 PM

Due to the rising fees on BSC we have decided to launch our project on Matic - high throughput scaling solution built on top of ethereum.
The bridges are making transfers from BSC to Matic seamless.

https://macncheese.finance/airdrop.php

So what about Airdrop? Until now, it was supposed to take place on the BSC platform, will rewards be sent there or will we have to update the addresses? If so, how will it be possible to update the address?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██