Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The history of changes in world politics  (Read 93 times)
Fesatmas (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 07:18:43 PM

As a form of condolences for the death of Prince Philip Mountbatten 9 Aprill 2021

A prince who has witnessed changes in world history for nearly a century, he is the man with the longest age in the royal family.
Philip Mountbatten, was born in Corfu Greece on June 10, 1921, which is 3 years after World War I ended.

* coinciding with the Spanish Flu pandemic which has been resolved where the world economy is starting to recover. Philip Mountbatten is a descendant of the Greek + German aristocrats, Philip Mountbatten was born 7,000 km across the ocean at the time the Chinese Communist Party was first formed.

* At the age of 7 years after being exiled from Greece Philip Mountbatten left Paris. a year later coincided with the Wall Street stock market collapsing which caused the global economic crisis.

* 1930 first world prize won, accompanied by the Berlin Olympics in 1936. US athlete Jesse Owen won four gold medals which Hitler did not admit at the time. 3 years later, the start of World War II which lasted for 6 years causing nearly 84 million people to die, and at that time Philip Mountbatten was involved as one of the British royal soldiers.

* There are still many more history that Prince Philip witnessed, such as the Vietnam War in 1955-1975. African countries won independence in 1960, 1969 humans first landed on the moon, the first electronic mail was in 1971, in 1973 the first time mobile phone calls were used. until finally Prince Philip resigned from public duty and died on April 9, 2021 at the age of 99.

rest in peace.

reading source BBC

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 09:20:36 AM

Rest in peace prince Philip , Duke of Edinburgh a reputable member of the British royal family and the noble husband to Queen Elizabeth II. My question is on what basis is the royalty of Britain established. Considering prince Philip has a. Noble prince and not a king as compared to other continental royalty

If queen Elizabeth should transit to the world beyond what would be the criteria for crowning the new royalty will it still continue the regular trend or could there be new criteria for selecting a new royal figure
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 10:42:33 AM

My question is on what basis is the royalty of Britain established. Considering prince Philip has a. Noble prince and not a king

In the UK, you are a king if you are a male who ascends to the throne to become the reigning monarch. Philip wasn't the monarch, he was the spouse of the monarch, and so became prince.
If you are a woman who marries the reigning king, then yes, you do become queen... the discrepancy is I'd imagine historic, in that rulers were always male, and due to this king is greater than queen. So a female spouse of a king can be a queen, and the king is still in charge. But if a male spouse of a queen becomes king, then because king is greater than queen, it confuses the issue of who is the actual reigning monarch.

Seems sexist nowadays, but then monarchies are an anachronism in any case.

yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1849

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 04:56:30 PM

Prince Philip witnessed many important political events that changed the face of the world over a whole century, but I wonder if he had a role in any of these important events? I mean, as we know, the royal family in Britain is just a symbol, nothing more. It is certain that the English government was the main engine of political events in the world in the first half of the twentieth century and had a leadership position in the world, but the British financial family did not have the strength to play any role Effective in all of these important events.

Call me Fada

Activity: 131
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 05:26:16 PM

After reading this cool piece something struck me I felt bad I began to ask myself so after all achievements of life the inevitable guest (death) would still visit take us home. It’s sad that after all his life achievements he still went home the cold hands of death stole him.
    Well it was indeed a life well lived the working would greatly miss him most especially the family , friends  & staffs once more again RIP 🪦 Prince Philip.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: