Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: lotery false negative
Down 10 k satochis - 0 (0%)
Down 6 k satochi - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lottery not honest  (Read 185 times)
flavioleone8383 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 01:57:55 PM

I suffered damage when playing the lottery, because it gave a false negative and I lost my satochis, who can help me understand why even a LO number came and I bet on LO and it gave false and lost all my satochis.

I believe in the freebitcoin website, as it has been in the market for a long time, but the algorithms are making false negatives and losing everything in the wallet. Please answer me, because maybe it was my mistake. Follow the images.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/2dWEXJk
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/Y8rUSgU
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/ZXpTVbY
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/ywrv2W0
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/gpi3teM
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 02:58:56 PM

Honestly, your only wasting your time doing that things. Instead of playing to this matter, better to shift on day trading dude,
at least in day trade you can able to earn within a day, weeks, or months. And your skills could also be enhance by doing this type
of activity in crypto trading anyway.
flavioleone8383 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 03:18:10 PM

Smiley :)Thanks for the return, what happened was that even if I win, I lose, as shown in the images. Note that I even lost betting on LO and coming LO, and the opposite is also true, comes LI, I bet on LI and gave a loss, a false negative. The problem is not with the algorithm that draws the numbers, I proved that there is no fraud. What made me weird was that even if I hit the number, I lose. I would very much like to understand that. I bet on LO, LO came and lost.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:04:23 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 02:59:57 AM by pawanjain

I suffered damage when playing the lottery, because it gave a false negative and I lost my satochis, who can help me understand why even a LO number came and I bet on LO and it gave false and lost all my satochis.

I believe in the freebitcoin website, as it has been in the market for a long time, but the algorithms are making false negatives and losing everything in the wallet. Please answer me, because maybe it was my mistake. Follow the images.

snip

This is because you would have adjusted the odds and set it to a higher value. When you increase or decrease the odds the Bet High an Bet Low number gets changed.
By default the betting odds on freebitco.in are set to 2. Here the bet Low number is 4750 hence to win the bet your resultant number should be less than 4750.

When we increase the odds the bet High number also gets increased. So your bet resultant number should be greater than this number to win the bet and vice versa.

Here the bet Low number is 1900 since the bet odds are increased to 5. So to win the bet your resultant number should be less than 1900.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
flavioleone8383 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 07:34:44 PM

Thanks for your feedback. My bet was made on auto bet, as shown in the image below. That's right, I was wanting to win 10 satoshis with more than 2k in my wallet, and the losing streak is that even though a higher number in HI I lost, the same happened the other way around, there was a sequence of losses, where I bet in HI , Hi came and I didn’t win the satochis to recover what was lost, counting on one more defeat, thus doubling my loss by this false negative.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/MdVDqYo

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/2dWEXJk

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/Y8rUSgU

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/ZXpTVbY

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/ywrv2W0

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/gpi3teM

The following images show that even winning, there was a loss in the bet, which saddens me, as how to believe my money in a bet that I think is honest, but has an AI algorithm to detect high winnings and make the user lose. I just think the site’s proposal is very good, good reputation and I just want to understand where I went wrong. In the images, which I do not know how to put them straight, only the link, show that the seed is true, but the number is false negative, making the bettor lose even if they win. I would like to understand, because I show above how I bet, contained in the first image.

there was a sequence of hits that were returned as a loss.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 05:03:38 AM

Saw the images and you have set the multiplier into 3x not 2x. That is why even you bet on the LO it didnt hit the green as the roll number should be lower than 3000 roll numbers. Hope you get our point here. You adjusted your autobet into 3x payout thus it went red when you hit 3100 roll number.

But if you set it into 50/50 win chance or a multiplier of 2x, roll numbers LO and HI as your usual play will be seen now  as for your autobet which you claimed that it wasn't recovered when it went green. Did you set up how many percent you set in your increase on loss?
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 07:52:55 AM

Thanks for your feedback. My bet was made on auto bet, as shown in the image below. That's right, I was wanting to win 10 satoshis with more than 2k in my wallet, and the losing streak is that even though a higher number in HI I lost, the same happened the other way around, there was a sequence of losses, where I bet in HI , Hi came and I didn’t win the satochis to recover what was lost, counting on one more defeat, thus doubling my loss by this false negative.

~

The following images show that even winning, there was a loss in the bet, which saddens me, as how to believe my money in a bet that I think is honest, but has an AI algorithm to detect high winnings and make the user lose. I just think the site’s proposal is very good, good reputation and I just want to understand where I went wrong. In the images, which I do not know how to put them straight, only the link, show that the seed is true, but the number is false negative, making the bettor lose even if they win. I would like to understand, because I show above how I bet, contained in the first image.

there was a sequence of hits that were returned as a loss.
There wasn't a mistake, it IS a loss. You had your odds at 3.18, and to win, bet HI must be above 7013, and bet LO must be below 2987. From the image you gave, Highest value of a HI bet that was a loss was 6879. Clearly below the required 7013, so its a loss. As for LO, lowest was 3k something, which is above the required 2987. If you're odds were a clear 3.00, the bet with 6879 HI would've actually won it since it needs higher than 6833.

Clearly isn't a mistake in the system, it's just a natural result based on the odds you put out in the site. You can check the numbers needed at Manual bet, change the numbers around to see whether what numbers you actually need, then go to Auto bet and set it up the same way.

Also might want to move this to Gambling discussion maybe? Here's a guide if ever

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265053.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 02:17:49 PM

Hello Mate don’t waste your valuable time on this cheap work, don’t waste your fund on any Betting platform or Website, this is just totally time wasting. Becouse i have some good expression about this type Betting, i lost my money and time on betting like Hi-Lo game. So you can ignore it and you can do something different wit your Fund.                 

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 02:35:20 PM

This probably the time to stop and just moveon , better make yourself busy in studying to truly trade and research the potential of coins, this keep me in profit during pandemic. You will just be frustrated if you keep playing without much basis or knowledge in it. Day trading can be more profitable if you have time dealing with it.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 08:15:43 PM

This probably the time to stop and just moveon , better make yourself busy in studying to truly trade and research the potential of coins, this keep me in profit during pandemic. You will just be frustrated if you keep playing without much basis or knowledge in it. Day trading can be more profitable if you have time dealing with it.

I have to agree with you here. Seems the OP doesn't know the strategy also in betting. And with gambling, I don't think he will get his winnings, let alone his initial funds. Better divert his funds to trading. But it will also take time for him to grasp the basics in trading. Start small, and learn how to trade crypto. Because if you want to earn from your small budget, I suggest not to spend it in gambling. In gambling, it is better to spend money what you can afford to lose.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 09:35:02 PM

I urge you mate clearly understand what you are doing and most of all, try to familiarize the platform that you have to use. It is actually the set-up that gives you the reason to lose, try to figure it out. And I would suggest stopping the use of auto bet mode, why not using manual?
I hope you don't mind but to tell you that the lottery never gives you the profit or the winning bet if you are not lucky. Many have to try and many of these people had also lost their money, not only that but they also their time doing into a thing that the percentage of winning is very small.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 04:16:49 PM

Man, I think this is a problem that you will have to report to the support of the freebitco.in website, since you have your evidence you should report this to them and let them know that you’re at loss even after your bet was right. Showing us these images is not going to solve any problem at all.

Even if you’re right, there is nothing we can all do, so the best thing you can do is to write to the support and know what they are going to tell you, unless they don’t have any support or they are not replying you, in that case I will advise you to leave the platform and look for something else to do, so that you don’t keep on losing your money on a platform that doesn’t regard you at all, it doesn’t make any sense. If they are not going to be giving you what you deserve when you’re right, then it’s best that you quit and look for something else. There are lots of other things that you can do to earn money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 07:44:40 PM

This is only a waste of time. Lottery isn't a guaranteed form of making money. Some would say there's a strategy to making correct guesses all the time, I however believe that's wrong. I believe there's no sure way of knowing and you'd only be lucky if you got one right.
Trust me, it'd be better if you spend your time on some more productive thing. For example, you could learn how to trade. That way, you know you have a guaranteed way of making money which is not based on making guesses but in analysing the market to make a trading decision

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2021, 08:22:36 AM

Lottery is a classical gambling option. Getting LO number isn't a guarantee to win. It takes consistency and luck to get a win. How about trying other options like trading where your strategy can guarantee you a 70% win.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:20:44 PM

Lottery is a classical gambling option. Getting LO number isn't a guarantee to win. It takes consistency and luck to get a win. How about trying other options like trading where your strategy can guarantee you a 70% win.
Well who ever get's involved in gambling and lottery it can't complain much. Those things are made in total too lose money. Someone may win but most people will lose.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 08:51:57 PM

Well who ever get's involved in gambling and lottery it can't complain much. Those things are made in total too lose money. Someone may win but most people will lose.
Come on guys, don't carried away by the fool thought of OP, he absolutely does not know what he was doing there. What I can say he does not has well knowledge about the game, then blaming the house for all of his losses sats, lol.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2982
Merit: 730

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:43:13 PM

Come on guys, don't carried away by the fool thought of OP, he absolutely does not know what he was doing there. What I can say he does not has well knowledge about the game, then blaming the house for all of his losses sats, lol.
He do really make himself look like a fool on where do complain out about losing satoshis on that Hi Lo game and knowing Freebitco had been on this market for long years

and they wouldnt just scam out or make theirselves shady for some few amounts of sats. Hahaha. OP cant really just able to realize on how things been going

or on how do actually works but rather making out some complaints and hoping that he would get some sympathy but it turns out to be on the other way around.

famososMuertos
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 2841

LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2021, 10:57:56 PM

I am Using your words correctly; his title is "not honest"  Wink

Actually it is a matter of understanding that it is a situation of probabilities and the game itself is not about crying over losing some satoshis it is about leisure time in this specific case, so have fun and maybe you may one day hit the jackpot.

___
Check the Gambling section and the sub boards you can read experience and advice.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
EVENT DETAILS
EURO 2024
caelangilbert

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 07:09:49 AM

its gambling house always win what do you expect
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 09:39:58 AM

Honestly, your only wasting your time doing that things. Instead of playing to this matter, better to shift on day trading dude,
at least in day trade you can able to earn within a day, weeks, or months. And your skills could also be enhance by doing this type
of activity in crypto trading anyway.
Not everyone can make money with daytrading, I mean it is as risky as gambling, so I would take that advice regarding doing daytrading with a grain of salt. Also, how come false negatives in lottery, are you that bitter that you didn't win the lottery? Gambling house will always win at the end.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████