Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] CryptoEarn.com - Crypto/Defi Aggregator Domain Name (UPDATED!)  (Read 85 times)
minebcc (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 11:03:00 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2021, 04:27:40 AM by minebcc

Looking to sell this highly valuable digital asset that can be used as a crypto interest, savings and Defi aggregator. Feel free to PM me if you're interested or navigate to the domain name for contact details . Looking for serious parties only.
Bitcoin Escrow for any agreement will be provided by Dan.com.

I do not respond to requests to chat on Telegram or Skype.

UPDATE 2021-05-06

Here are answers to a couple questions I've been consistently asked via email:

1. I've had various parties asking for a BIN so to make things clear to all reading, there is no set BIN. The domain will only be sold when a fair price has been agreed and the transaction is able to proceed through my designated escrow for the domain name, Dan.com.

2. I've also been asked why I don't respond to requests of people asking to message me on Skype or Telegram. Simple...there are too many scammers using those services so to eliminate this kind of friction I'd rather have communications occur directly on bitcointalk where it can be moderated OR via DAN.COM the Domain Automation Network, my designated escrow platform, where we can communicate via a secure channel that allows for immediate mediation and transaction assistance when an agreement has been made.

3. I asked for the price, why aren't you responding? I do not respond to price requests. If you have a true interest in the domain name then you should have already assigned a value to it in fiat/bitcoin terms, just go with that value and I'll be happy to work with you towards a solution.

Hope this helps Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minebcc (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:18:05 AM

Looking to sell this highly valuable digital asset. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in making a deal.

Bitcoin Escrow for any agreement will be provided by Dan.com.

If you would like to make an offer directly please navigate to the domain name. CryptoEarn.com

If you'd like email correspondence, please PM me here first so we can exchange contacts or you can go directly through the Dan.com interface on the landing page provided above when you make your offer to get in touch.

I do not respond to requests to chat on Telegram or Skype.

Still available.
minebcc (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 08:36:41 PM

Looking for offers.
minebcc (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 09:00:32 AM

Make an offer before it's gone.
minebcc (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:01:22 AM

Here are answers to a couple questions I've been consistently asked via email:

1. I've had various parties asking for a BIN so to make things clear to all reading, there is no set BIN. The domain will only be sold when a fair price has been agreed and the transaction is able to proceed through my designated escrow for the domain name, Dan.com.

2. I've also been asked why I don't respond to requests of people asking to message me on Skype or Telegram. Simple...there are too many scammers using those services so to eliminate this kind of friction I'd rather have communications occur directly on bitcointalk where it can be moderated OR via my designated escrow platform, where we can communicate via a secure channel that allows for immediate mediation and transaction assistance when an agreement has been made.

3. I asked for the price, why aren't you responding? I do not respond to price requests. If you have a true interest in the domain name than you should have already assigned a value to it in fiat/bitcoin terms, just go with that value and I'll be happy to work with you towards a solution.

minebcc (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 04:24:55 AM

Still open to offers. Hit me up if you're interested and remember....PM me with an offer if you want a response  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: