Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AFRICA: where did they lose it ?  (Read 400 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 09:41:21 AM

This sums up what happened in Africa

This brings us back to my point about Africa suffering from excessive population growth. This is partly due to the 5 stage development cycle, but also certainly due in large part to catholic missionaries... they 'converted' the African population as part of the colonialist drive to establish control... and of course the catholic church bans contraception. The refusal due to western indoctrination to use contraception leads directly to a population increase, which in many cases these countries can't support... which in turn contributes to poverty, malnutrition and starvation. The pope and the catholic church are responsible for a huge amount of suffering on the African continent.

Well.. I have seen this pattern in other Catholic nations as well, such as the Philippines. Because of massive population growth, the residents remain in extreme poverty and they are forced to work under subhuman conditions in richer nations. And it is not just the Catholic church. Some of the other religious sects also discourage family planning. Actually Africa can't sustain such a huge population growth, since most of the land is arid or rocky. The increasing population has put a huge strain on the natural resources, and this has in turn resulted in inter-religious and inter-ethnic clashes, as various groups compete for limited resources.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:28:05 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 11:58:00 AM by franky1

This brings us back to my point about Africa suffering from excessive population growth. This is partly due to the 5 stage development cycle, but also certainly due in large part to catholic missionaries... they 'converted' the African population as part of the colonialist drive to establish control... and of course the catholic church bans contraception. The refusal due to western indoctrination to use contraception leads directly to a population increase, which in many cases these countries can't support... which in turn contributes to poverty, malnutrition and starvation. The pope and the catholic church are responsible for a huge amount of suffering on the African continent.

tribal africa always had high birth rates. .. but also high deathrates. hense the need for high birth to counter the deaths.
this was not about democracy. this was about modern medicine.. or lack there of
tribes needed warriors/farmers so need to expand. but tribal battles/disease/famine decreased population. hense more births needed

next came the foreign democracy. this put up borders to stop africans migrating out of africa. while africa internally lacked democracy to negotiate its way to freedom
yes africa still lacked democracy
so the lack of emigration out of africa added more 'growth' to the populous due to no escape to dilute it down

next came the influx of american/european nations colonising and displacing africans. leading to the
houses:population being pushed to its limits where it became a crises

then modern medicine allowed for a better survival rate. meaning population explosion as the birth:death ratio became unbalanced. but again not democracy.. but instead modern medicine

then came the colonial expansion of more displacements and then the land grabs and the political control from the colonials. and the the coups trying to fight back to get land back.
which has occured many times now . same game different face.

then came the african democracy. but still fighting over who should be leader of regions. who has the peoples voice. who has been corrupted by western greed.. more coups. more fights

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:20:24 PM

The reason why Africa lost it all is because of the kind of selfish leaders who think only about themselves. They do not think about about taking Africa forward. What they care about is how to steal for generation.
Corruption and selfishness is what is taking Africa backward

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Miike

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:38:11 PM

As per where Africans got the traits and pattern of being so adamant and wicked to the extent of  their fellow citizens getting dubious to one another is something i cant really talk much about, because the case deteriorate as the day goes by and from all angle, some of the political elite has not been of  good encouragement to even the citizens. But i know of one cause of all this and which is our colonial masters........... well you want to know what am talking about in Africa then? then go go back to the History board and see for yourself.
Bigmikie

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 09:51:24 PM

Africa has got an issue with leadership especially a transparent one at that, Take for instance the colonial masters who broght some sort of civilization to the impoverished blacks even knew that Africa has got a problem with leadership and that is why inorder not to be totally out of their colony, they brought indirect rule system and up till now African Leaders apart from few has gotten the message but still because of greed and intoxication of power, the Blacks and their leadership style has continue to do the unimaginable just to rotect themselves when they might have finished their tenure.
Preaching Peace without building it is like an effort in futility.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 11:26:44 AM

New 'black pope' in charge now.  He's down with technocracy and genocide.  I suppose (people like) you could say that things are 'looking up' for Africa now.

Honest to God, one of the only 'positives' I can find about the Catholic Church _these days_ are the various 'Catholic Bishops' associations and relatively high-level Catholic leaders in Africa specifically.  Best I can figure Rome considered them 'dumb niggers' and didn't bother to try to induct the higher level cadre in that region into the 'new paradigm' of standard Catholicism (which seems to have a strong Luciferian if not a flat out Satanist flavor under leadership Bergdiddlio or whatever his name is...which seems to be why the secular leftists are in love the the guy.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 01:51:04 AM

tribal africa always had high birth rates. .. but also high deathrates. hense the need for high birth to counter the deaths.
this was not about democracy. this was about modern medicine.. or lack there of
tribes needed warriors/farmers so need to expand. but tribal battles/disease/famine decreased population. hense more births needed

India has the same problem and it usually falls to poor education, poor healthcare, no birth control, and small communities/impoverished villages will pump out as many children as they can. Maybe it's different in modern times but even if Africa gets their population under control, they still don't have a worth wild economy that would ever support African prosperity, and it's not like they have any resources to fall back on (no oil, natural gas, ect.) At most they have pervious metals, and that isn't as profitable.
cocoadreamboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 08:14:16 AM

Africa "went wrong" when they enslaved my ancestors and sold us to dutch people for 2 nickels and mule. I hate africans. They deserve God's wrath. They enslaved my ancestors. Before that they had their little kingdoms rivalling europe.

I've never heard a single african even awknowledge they are slaving monsters. They poach elephants and watch their children die. What monsters.

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 08:34:48 AM

This post copied from a different thread and associated with the covid scamdemic.  I think it shows in pretty plain terms what one class of problem which vexes African nations are.  Namely that the leaders are themselves slaves.

Not that every nation on earth doesn't have more or less the same problem, but because more genuine leaders are allowed to slip through the cracks in Africa, the phenomenon is more brutally visible for all to see:

......these gentlemen thought it was a scam too and the mother of all coincidences followed a few weeks later  Wink

What would be cool would be if the people of these nations just decided to celebrate these men as national heroes who gave their lives in the fight against the globalists for their citizen's rights, freedoms and indeed, their very existence.  The people could just have a remembrance day whenever they feel like it.

I bet you that such a thing would drive the United Nations / World Bank sponsored replacements who where plunked in absolutely crazy.  It would be interesting to see what the reaction of these puppets would be.  I bet it would quickly become live-fire, and I really don't like to see that against the plebs even when it does help achieve political objectives.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 10:19:38 AM

Africa was raped and pillaged by colonial powers. It's peoples subjugated and their resources "reallocated" while corrupt tyrants who could be steered with any bribe implanted after the colonial hoards retreated. Just take a look at what happened in Ireland which is white western europe and imagine what they would have done to those "different" folk in the "dark continent".

The world is ran by plutocrats/Kleptocrats no matter what form it takes or under what label.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 08:43:26 PM

Because Africa is full of corrupt leaders, because they do not depend on themselves but on other Continents. See the giant of Africa (Nigeria) that is lacking a lot behind, see the white Africans (North Africa) not capable of latest technologies again. All Africa people know is themselves and their families (nepotism), they do not careful about others (whites and many other countries do care about others). Our leaders that were there when Colonial Masters left the countries that became independent caused what is happening. The so called South Africa is better because the Apartheid makes the whites to mix with blacks, leading the nations to a greater level, that is why they still have the best economy in Africa.

The Continent (Africa) has good agricultural products, plenty mineral resources, what left is for them to use brain to set up countries that will be standard, but they are not capable. This has just being the beggining, if care is not taken, Africa will remain like this and become even more worse.

Africa countries are not capable to make phone products, computer, automobiles and the likes, they lack in technology. Can you even point out any successful coin made by Africa? For any of the Africa country to even get a local board on this forum is a problem. We need to think about the future, correct the mistakes of the past, depends more on our effort, then we will rise.

In Africa, their presidents and governors or anyone on official governmental seat will go abroad (outside Africa) for medical treatment, is that happening in other Continents? No. They are making their homes shit for their generations to come, the rich ones have their children green card abroad, some were even given birth to in abroad, and come back to Africa. These mentalities we are having in Africa has made Africa like this.

I see the work rested on the governments, but governments that its official sick and fly him abroad for treatment, is that the governments that are ready to help? They are just the governments that depends on importation because all they are using are imported, making life miserable for the citizens. With what I am seeing, I do not think any solution is coming soon, unless the young Africans do not be like their father that are there presently, but do you think they will not be like their father and yet make Africa not going forward.

all leaders where corrupt throughout human history kingdomes where often like private corporations fighting each other over income capacities  (gold etc.)
and even if you have a corruption free regime (like Ivan the terrible) it still will suffer from inefficiencies, ill decisions, but worst of all, corruptionfreedom will result in a cruel absolutistic ruler.

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 05:53:40 PM

You are all wrong and that is why Africa is poor and will always stay poor untill you recognize the root cause..
It’s the same root cause of all the corruption also..

Egypt is Mediterranean.. Not nearly the same inhabitants and mid/Southern Africa..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
ARTURVH

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 01:24:41 AM

For hundreds of years, Africa has been controlled by some world big countries, such as mines, petroleum, communication stations, and so on. The people have been slaved. Even today, in Africa, the leaders of African countries are puppets. There is no hope in Africa.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 08:40:51 AM

For hundreds of years, Africa has been controlled by some world big countries, such as mines, petroleum, communication stations, and so on. The people have been slaved. Even today, in Africa, the leaders of African countries are puppets. There is no hope in Africa.

Many foreign countries have even today a strong influence in Africa. There are many natural resources which companies and countries try to get their hands on. 100 years ago the Western countries were the dominate countries, today it seems that China is taking over that control. The high level of corruption in Africa makes them very vulnerable for foreign influence with deep pockets.
Zam.io

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 10:08:37 AM

Africa is one of the ancient motherlands of human civilization.

Agriculture was already invented in East Africa in 16 millenium BC,
The rise of Africa was in 3000 BC, during the heyday of Ancient Egypt.

The history of our planet and human civilisations is circled, therefore maybe in the next millennium Africa, especially central Africa, will be great again.

What is civilization? It is traditions, architecture, literature, science inventions, moral code and some national core that unite people for a thousand year in one commonality.

Today the social movement of BLM is hypertrophied and fulfilling base instincts and seems not to reach the goal of Make Africa Great Again.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 05:29:11 PM

Many foreign countries have even today a strong influence in Africa. There are many natural resources which companies and countries try to get their hands on. 100 years ago the Western countries were the dominate countries, today it seems that China is taking over that control. The high level of corruption in Africa makes them very vulnerable for foreign influence with deep pockets.

I would say that China is able to penetrate the African market, because they are able to offer much better deals for the African people. The Western powers have been pillaging Africa ever since they established the colonies. Colonial powers such as France and the Great Britain have imposed regime changes and military coups, whenever an African leader would challenge their supremacy. Some of the best leaders Africa ever produced, such as Thomas Sankara and Patrice Lumumba were killed by the colonial powers. In many of the African nations, the first major infrastructural projects started only when the Chinese started investing. Westerners were looting the resources without giving back anything. China on the other hand gives back at least 10% of what they are looting.
Zam.io

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 05:55:28 PM

I would say that China is able to penetrate the African market, because they are able to offer much better deals for the African people. The Western powers have been pillaging Africa ever since they established the colonies. Colonial powers such as France and the Great Britain have imposed regime changes and military coups, whenever an African leader would challenge their supremacy. Some of the best leaders Africa ever produced, such as Thomas Sankara and Patrice Lumumba were killed by the colonial powers. In many of the African nations, the first major infrastructural projects started only when the Chinese started investing. Westerners were looting the resources without giving back anything. China on the other hand gives back at least 10% of what they are looting.

in my mind, blockchain and its trustworthy usage can help in fair distribution of Africa resources to African people. The problem is not the foreign takeover of the market, but the wide spread of corruption everywhere
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 11:58:42 PM

Corruption is a means to an end whereby the corrupted can be manipulated at will and removed from office easily anytime they become uncooperative. It is those who corrupt and bribe the corruptible one should set their attention upon  Cool #seduceanddestroy

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
usernameyaya

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 02:34:29 AM

Africa has never taken control of its own country's destiny, and they do not care about losing anything. State power is also a representative of the interests of other developed countries.
Zam.io

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 07:59:41 AM

Corruption is a means to an end whereby the corrupted can be manipulated at will and removed from office easily anytime they become uncooperative. It is those who corrupt and bribe the corruptible one should set their attention upon  Cool #seduceanddestroy

Is a present to a surger from whom depends your life a corruption? I think, no.
But wide spread corruption is not normal, it shows the rotten of the society structure
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: