Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CaliCoin ★ Charity Token Devoted to Helping Animals ★ (Listed On ProBit)  (Read 392 times)
Danumsigwasan (OP)

Activity: 253
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 01:38:16 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2021, 11:16:19 PM by Danumsigwasan

The CaliCoin Story

What Is CaliCoin & The Vision Behind

CaliCoin is a charity token and non-profit cryptocurrency donation platform devoted to helping what we call “Animals of Determination (AODs)” — which are disabled or homeless animals — around the world.

Our vision is to “marry” the emerging world of cryptocurrency with animal welfare. We support animal shelters and animal welfare organizations around the world to help them raise funds via crypto-donations.

90% Percent of Pet Owners in the United States state that their pet is a “Part of the Family”. Whilst it is a fundamental of humanity to demonstrate charity and to help those less fortunate than ourselves, it is safe to say the world of charitable giving is fraught with issues and scandals. From outright fraud, to unreasonable overhead fees, to diversion of funds, to lack of transparency, not a week goes by in which a prominent charity is not in the news for such transgressions.

Charities exist across a vast range of societal needs; including animal welfare. An estimated 10% of all charitable giving is directed towards animal-based charities. And unfortunately, these charities suffer from the same issues and scandals. They are not immune. An opportunity exists to provide animal lovers & pet owners (90% of pet owners in research in the U.S. state their pet is “part of the family”) a means to safely and with confidence make donations to qualified animal charities, knowing their donations are free from fees and excessive overheads, and that their contributions go directly to the animals, in a transparent manner.
CaliCoin Ecosystem

CaliCoin is offered for sale across multiple exchanges, both centralized and decentralized. The simple flow diagram below illustrates how the CaliCoin ecosystem works:

CaliCoin Timeline

CaliCoin’s leadership team, coming from the world of fast-moving-consumer-goods (FMCG) aims to leverage best practices and a prudent approach to ensure operations are well-qualified; and all the aims and commitments behind CaliCoin are delivered upon.

The goal is to begin full operations on April 5, 2021 and be fully global on a gradual, phased basis within 6 months, or by end-September 2021.

CaliCoin Token Economics
CaliCoin is an ERC-20 token, piggybacking off the established and high-pedigree Ethereum platform. CaliCoin is offered for sale across multiple exchanges, both centralized and decentralized.

CaliCoin Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helenfast69

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 02:30:06 PM

I saw some projects recently which also want to help animals around the world, but the concept always not so clear. Can you please explain how you will help animals in real life with your project?
CaliCoin.me

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 02:56:51 PM

I saw some projects recently which also want to help animals around the world, but the concept always not so clear. Can you please explain how you will help animals in real life with your project?

Hello helenfast69, thanks for your message. I totally agree with you that there are many projects out there that want to help animals around the world. Our focus is mainly on what we call "Animals of Determination", which are disabled or abandoned/homeless animals (with a primary focus on disability).

Our vision is to “marry” the world of cryptocurrency with animal welfare. We support animal shelters and animal welfare organizations around the world to help them raise funds via crypto-donations.

Our team spends hours upon hours finding different animal charities across the globe. We study, research and conduct our due diligence with each and every charity that we feature and partner with. Each goes through a selection panel and we hand-select the ones who qualify and meet our protocol and standards to give our donors the assurance that each organization is vetted.

CaliCoin is 100% non-profit and charges no overheads, no fees or commissions (except for the mandatory network/GAS fees). Each charity has their own wallet to receive donations, or donors can opt to "Spread the Love", which divides the donation equally amongst all the charities.

We provide a 100% flow-through of funds from the donor to the charity. We keep nothing! We are simply a group of crypto-enthusiasts and animal lovers who want to give back to those without a voice. We are also 100% transparent and all donors are free to contact any of the charities we work with if they have questions about our legitimacy.

I hope this helps to clarify things a bit. Please also feel free to check out our website if you want to know more.
CaliCoin.me

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 06:30:38 PM

CaliCoin seems to me very good project.Best of luck team.

Thank you so much Alfredbolk for your kind words and support. Best of luck to you as well. Cheers.  Smiley
kelley87

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 09:21:27 PM

I do not know how much charity will be popular on the block-chain.But I really want that people will participate this type of project for good cause.
CaliCoin.me

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 05:27:38 AM

I do not know how much charity will be popular on the block-chain.But I really want that people will participate this type of project for good cause.

Thank you kelley87. This is our hope as well. Smiley
Amsdreat.Crypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 01:53:02 AM

Hello helenfast69, thanks for your message. I totally agree with you that there are many projects out there that want to help animals around the world. Our focus is mainly on what we call "Animals of Determination", which are disabled or abandoned/homeless animals (with a primary focus on disability).

Our vision is to “marry” the world of cryptocurrency with animal welfare. We support animal shelters and animal welfare organizations around the world to help them raise funds via crypto-donations.

Our team spends hours upon hours finding different animal charities across the globe. We study, research and conduct our due diligence with each and every charity that we feature and partner with. Each goes through a selection panel and we hand-select the ones who qualify and meet our protocol and standards to give our donors the assurance that each organization is vetted.

CaliCoin is 100% non-profit and charges no overheads, no fees or commissions (except for the mandatory network/GAS fees). Each charity has their own wallet to receive donations, or donors can opt to "Spread the Love", which divides the donation equally amongst all the charities.

We provide a 100% flow-through of funds from the donor to the charity. We keep nothing! We are simply a group of crypto-enthusiasts and animal lovers who want to give back to those without a voice. We are also 100% transparent and all donors are free to contact any of the charities we work with if they have questions about our legitimacy.

I hope this helps to clarify things a bit. Please also feel free to check out our website if you want to know more.
What is your plan for this year?
CaliCoin.me

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 05:57:27 PM

Interesting project! I really like their concept.

Thank you so much Henri.me.67.
CaliCoin.me

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:09:35 PM

Do you have bounty?

Hello Amex Jorden! Sorry but not at this time -- but we have some exciting things planned that we will announce as soon as it's ready! Thanks for reaching out. Smiley
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:15:49 PM

With this kind of endeavor, you need a physical office where people can visit to? Do you have physical office for this project? Since you have a vet also in your team, I am assuming you will have your own office that will also accommodate those animals in need of your attention. Because that's your mission so not only helping outside organizations but initiatives or actual work will start from your group.
CaliCoin.me

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:17:55 PM

What is your plan for this year?

Hi There Amsdreat.Crypto! Our focus right now is to build awareness to the CaliCoin token and platform as well as the animal welfare organizations that we are partnered with. Most animal shelters are really struggling financially now during these Covid times and are in dire need of support; so we want to do all that we can to help. In parallel, we are working to find and qualify more charities at a target rate of 2 per week.
CaliCoin.me

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:36:16 PM

With this kind of endeavor, you need a physical office where people can visit to? Do you have physical office for this project? Since you have a vet also in your team, I am assuming you will have your own office that will also accommodate those animals in need of your attention. Because that's your mission so not only helping outside organizations but initiatives or actual work will start from your group.

Hi CaVO32! Thanks for your message and great questions. Actually we are not an animal shelter ourselves and do not house or board any animals. We are simply a crypto donation platform that finds and qualifies smaller, less well-funded animal welfare organizations (versus the huge, government or corporate-backed ones) to try to help them raise funds to aide the animals in their care. We try to give special attention to organizations that cater to helping animals with disabilities.

We are selective with the charities that we partner with, and a part of our due diligence process is to have a complete understand of their internal processes and practices. Our veterinary advisor helps us with the more technical aspects of animal care to ensure that these charities are giving the proper medical attention to their animals.
CaliCoin.me

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:49:41 PM

CaliCoin is really unique project.Best of luck for the project.

Thank you so much Burgerwich for your support. Really appreciate it!
jankie25

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:30:03 AM

Where I can see updates of your project?
CaliCoin.me

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 06:53:11 PM

Where I can see updates of your project?

Hello jankie25. You can follow us on any of the social media channels above for updates. We are still working on starting our Telegram channel and Twitter to follow. We just launched 2 weeks ago so it's a work in progress as our focus as been more on qualifying charities and helping the animals. Thanks so much for reaching out! Smiley
Danumsigwasan (OP)

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 03:15:59 PM

Dear community,

Now you can find us at CoinGecko aswell: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/calicoin

Best Regards,
Team CaliCoin
Danumsigwasan (OP)

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 03:17:01 PM

When your intention is good, its easier to connect across the globe!

Cali Moves To Yahoos station:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/calicoin-world-first-only-cryptocurrency-131600527.html
https://news.yahoo.com/news/calicoin-world-first-only-cryptocurrency-131600527.html
https://money.yahoo.com/news/calicoin-world-first-only-cryptocurrency-131600527.html
fukajiyus.sa

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 09:19:54 PM

Dear community,

Now you can find us at CoinGecko aswell: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/calicoin

Best Regards,
Team CaliCoin

Great.When you gonna list your project on exchange?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 09:25:44 PM

Have you checked their coingecko page that was mentioned in that post? They are already listed in uni and probit. It is even on their front page. Are you a bot or what?

https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/CALI-USDT

https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0xb12B884cAe67c38602D076C8FF822Cd8989Aa223

By the way, for the Cali team, are there plans how to boost your liquidity in UNI?
Jeebshub

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 01:06:17 AM

Have you checked their coingecko page that was mentioned in that post? They are already listed in uni and probit. It is even on their front page. Are you a bot or what?

https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/CALI-USDT

https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0xb12B884cAe67c38602D076C8FF822Cd8989Aa223

By the way, for the Cali team, are there plans how to boost your liquidity in UNI?

Great.Do you have bounty?Is there any way I can get free tokens?

▀█✘██✘██✘█▄     BlockX     ▀█✘██✘██✘█▄
✘✘✘ Digital Assets Settlement & Payment on Blockchain ✘✘✘
✘✘✘blockxnet.com✘✘✘
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: