Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFTs are here to stay - share what potential use-cases could be here  (Read 64 times)
neatworld (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 04:10:53 PM

NFTs are so new that the actual potential isn't even fully realised yet. I think they're here to stay, and they're going to be an essential part of life moving forward, depending on what they're used for. One-off art pieces from random celebrities are only just one piece of the puzzle - and a really basic application of the concept.

But once NFTs are used to secure original rights to music, movies, branded items.... that's where things get REALLY interesting.

Then start looking at the projects applying NFTs to guarantee the authenticity of sports memorabilia, or other original collectibles. Imagine Baseball cards / Panini Stickers / Pokemon cards / rare Nike shoes, easily traded between a huge audience because there's less risk of getting a fake.

And then you have the concept of NFTs applied to skins / unique add-ons in online gaming. WOW. Imagine the money in that.

And THEN you have NFTs applied to actual licensed 3D virtual collectible universes like DC Comics, Back to the Future etc... that you can trade, experience and display in Augmented Reality (AR). Mindblowing!

The potential of NFTs is limitless at this point. Oh, and all these usecases I mentioned actually already exist / are being worked on. Not hypotheses. DYOR but I'm super bullish  Grin
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 04:29:07 PM

The NFT market is currently overwhelmed with a lot of influencer's shits. I can't imagine how a tweet from years ago would cost a lot. How I really wish the dust settles so we could see real use cases.

.... Oh, and all these usecases I mentioned actually already exist / are being worked on. Not hypotheses. DYOR but I'm super bullish  Grin
What NFT platforms are you looking at? I heard about ERN but I haven't really check it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 06:29:43 PM

NFT is a joke, at least according to me! It will die out very soon. If just in case it stays afloat for a while, it will become a very niche market. Just like Bugatti or Rolls Royce in the car market. Very specific targetted people will join that market but it won't ever become a popular choice of the mass! Probably some celebrities will make millions out of this but it will never help an unknown creator to make money out of this.

It's just a craze and surely will run dry in some months!

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 06:56:26 PM

You tell me @op what potential use case have NFT other than been a digital assets! What else can nft be use for! I don't know why so much hype is build on a project that don't have so much use case to offer, maybe this is just me, others definitely has a different opinion.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 09:24:41 PM

NFT has more sellers than buyers, seems like the initial hype of the NFTs are dying down, it should just be a session of crypto rather than the too much attention it's been given. Innovations will always be here, we should never just focus on NFT as the new cash cow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: