Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income  (Read 3228 times)
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 12:54:59 AM

Here are some ways in which having a passive income can help you make money. You can choose staking for passive income, in this case your staking  will come and for a long time Your token will remain on hold in your wallet.

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 12:59:10 AM

Here are some ways in which having a passive income can help you make money. You can choose staking for passive income, in this case your staking  will come and for a long time Your token will remain on hold in your wallet.

But this staking system has so much potential to scam, so we have to be very careful about choosing coin that we want to stake and which platform serve this service because there are a lot of ponzi scheme wearing a mask as a staking investment system and many got trapped and lost big amount of their money. Do a deep research before doing this
yasj

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:19:24 AM

A method that I personally use to earn some passive income is to arbitrage between your local currency and Tether or some other stable coin. It usually gives you 1% return in every 2-3 days. That's more than what you can earn from staking. I'm an Indian so I personally use WazirX exchange to buy USDT when the price is low and I sell it when I get 1% profit. If you're not an Indian, you can still use this trick on Wazirx. Just deposit your crypto on Wazirx, Buy USDT and sell it in INR form and repeat.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:31:39 AM

Now staking is the best way of passive earn. Cake and Baby are both the best staking earning sites for me. Cake still offers 100% staking rewards. It means 100 Cake will generate 8.33 Cake every months (calculated today) where Babyswap offers 120% staking (according to the present rate calculation). I am staking both coins. It's very good passive income opportunity to me in times of bearish market when most of the coins are huge in huge losses.
you have a good choice. many people are attracted to the two coins you stake. the price is also not bad in the market.
I also do staking CAKE and BUNNY. At first, I was just experimenting. but it turns out that staking for our long-term assets will be profitable as long as the situation on our staking platform remains safe.

Right, CAKE price looks sustainable and it's still profitable for staking. It's good idea to make passive income from staking like CAKE, BABY,  CHE (Cherryswap). Staking gives you income in times of bearish market when you can't sell your tokens in losses but staking rewards either helps to cash or reduce purchase price. I will search about BUNNY tokens also. Now i am investing and generating income from staking coins/tokens only.
Malam90

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 01:39:16 AM

Now staking is the best way of passive earn. Cake and Baby are both the best staking earning sites for me. Cake still offers 100% staking rewards. It means 100 Cake will generate 8.33 Cake every months (calculated today) where Babyswap offers 120% staking (according to the present rate calculation). I am staking both coins. It's very good passive income opportunity to me in times of bearish market when most of the coins are huge in huge losses.
do you have an analysis to see the correct prediction of the cake or baby potentially bro? I think the risk of staking is too big and maybe not everyone can be in that position. indeed cake can be a profit explosion for us, but it must be with a lot of big analysis

Prediction is very tough but all we know the potentiality and importance of Pancakeswap and Uniswap. Basically Uniswap has made a revolution in DeFi on Ethereum Chain and later Pancakeswap on BSC. When market goes on bullish trend, i think staking isn't necessary then. Normal trade is good but when market situation is stable or bearish trend, hence staking tokens/coins helps to get few coin by holding the tokens normally. Sure, analysis is must before investment in any project.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 05:40:17 AM

do you have an analysis to see the correct prediction of the cake or baby potentially bro? I think the risk of staking is too big and maybe not everyone can be in that position. indeed cake can be a profit explosion for us, but it must be with a lot of big analysis

Prediction is very tough but all we know the potentiality and importance of Pancakeswap and Uniswap. Basically Uniswap has made a revolution in DeFi on Ethereum Chain and later Pancakeswap on BSC. When market goes on bullish trend, i think staking isn't necessary then. Normal trade is good but when market situation is stable or bearish trend, hence staking tokens/coins helps to get few coin by holding the tokens normally. Sure, analysis is must before investment in any project.

POS tokens are for long-term holders. Unstaking them to trade when there is bull market is a good technique because you can sell when the price is on its ATH. But staking while there is a bear is just not your option instead. the value is going to drop, you will need to wait again for its very low price before buying otherwise you lose the value of your token.

The best thing to do is to invest in the very beginning while the price is very low like less than $0.10 and stake for long term. This way you won't be worrying about whichever the market will be.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 06:30:10 AM

$5000 capital that's enough to stake cake, I don't know how much you will earn but I'm sure it's profitable because cake is a good for long term investment, a very potential coin. Once the price of cake go pump and also your earnings in stakes will increase so it's profitable. Cake is one of the best passive income.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 07:28:03 AM

There's a lot of ways you can achieve passive income thought the annual percentage yield or APY is not that much. You can try staking which only around 10%-20% or lower but you can try yielding farms though they are very risky, another option is Mining however due to the high electricity rate, maintenance and the cost of the equipment you can only earn in long term.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 08:30:21 AM

What are some of the best ways to earn passive income right now? I was thinking about staking $CAKE, just staking it and not using liquidity farms. But not sure how profitable that would be, compared to some other methods. I have a 5000$ capital.

You can try the Celsius method which has 8.88% APY on stablecoins.
With $5000 start, you get about $1 a day, which is not bad TBH
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 08:53:49 AM

You can invest some cake from the capital you have.
For this reason it is also very profitable from here you can take a good profit.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1414

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 04:12:34 AM

There's a lot of ways you can achieve passive income thought the annual percentage yield or APY is not that much. You can try staking which only around 10%-20% or lower but you can try yielding farms though they are very risky, another option is Mining however due to the high electricity rate, maintenance and the cost of the equipment you can only earn in long term.
I think mining is a solution to get passive income, even though we need capital, but believe me this work will last a long time, so there is no need to worry about the tools and costs needed, at least we can cover the operational costs for each month including electricity costs and still get profit

avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:49:49 AM

Play occasionally in the BNB BSC and binance areas so you know how good it is to get a fit profit, because there it teaches you how to live rich and successful fast by staking and vault conditions that have very good performance and make you addicted to taking profits so that you can enjoy the beauty of the crypto market

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cameron1Love

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 08:03:01 AM

What are some of the best ways to earn passive income right now? I was thinking about staking $CAKE, just staking it and not using liquidity farms. But not sure how profitable that would be, compared to some other methods. I have a 5000$ capital.
I staked my eGLD on the legit staking providers, I think its better to invest on some legit staking like elrond network. This is not a financial advice also do your own research about staking and earn passive income. 16% APR is the best percentage that can give you by the staking providers.
Malam90

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:41:07 AM

POS tokens are for long-term holders. Unstaking them to trade when there is bull market is a good technique because you can sell when the price is on its ATH. But staking while there is a bear is just not your option instead. the value is going to drop, you will need to wait again for its very low price before buying otherwise you lose the value of your token.

The best thing to do is to invest in the very beginning while the price is very low like less than $0.10 and stake for long term. This way you won't be worrying about whichever the market will be.

Yes, you are right. I am staking only POS tokens which can be any time stake/unstake based on market condition. It helps me also trade. When i observe a pump, i immediately unstake and sell, then wait for a small correction. It grows my capital either from stake or irregular trade also. I try to find new POS tokens at the beginning and invest to stake there with high APR. Initially for high APR, i can take out my initial investment within one or two months and then keep only the portion amount of profits. Smiley
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 11:20:18 AM

To get passive income at this time of course BNB is one that we must consider, then for now the BSC network continues to grow and this will have a positive impact for binance and the price continues to increase until now, to invest in the coin is the right choice and you can also glance at other coins whose prices are also being increased such as ethreum and TKO that we can currently rely on.
It is becoming noticeable that BNB and BSC is getting the traction although it's already popular.

There's more projects that are running on BSC and carries the popularity of BNB because of its chain.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 12:27:55 PM

To get passive income at this time of course BNB is one that we must consider, then for now the BSC network continues to grow and this will have a positive impact for binance and the price continues to increase until now, to invest in the coin is the right choice and you can also glance at other coins whose prices are also being increased such as ethreum and TKO that we can currently rely on.
It is becoming noticeable that BNB and BSC is getting the traction although it's already popular.

There's more projects that are running on BSC and carries the popularity of BNB because of its chain.

The problem with the BNB Chain is that it is largely centralized or the few nodes are mainly from Binance. Apart from the fact that this is not in the spirit of crypto, this is also fundamentally a danger. Binance is a company that has so far been able to successfully evade any control and regulation. If the company is banned, the chain will also be dead and any assets on the chain will be worthless.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 02:29:07 PM

maybe can try staking facilities in binance.there offers staking facilities with a fairly decent advantage.if you put $5000 in capital will get regular income every month.which will go directly to your spot account and that profit can be sold.or may be able to do by using their futures facilities, with very high profits but have a high risk as well.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 02:44:28 PM

There are many ways to earn passive income like Fixed deposit of Banks, Investment in good stocks and earn dividend income, Invest in residentiial  or commercial property and get regular rental income. In crypto  Investment  in DEFI projects like Pancakeswap has been very profitable since 2020. It has paid huge rewardes who provided liquidity or staked their Cake coins. Please be careful when choosing DEFI project becuase there are huge nimbers of scam projects  in this industry.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:39:26 PM

The problem with the BNB Chain is that it is largely centralized or the few nodes are mainly from Binance. Apart from the fact that this is not in the spirit of crypto, this is also fundamentally a danger. Binance is a company that has so far been able to successfully evade any control and regulation. If the company is banned, the chain will also be dead and any assets on the chain will be worthless.

I have only used BSC so far but never looked precisely into the validator structure. Is it known who the validators are? Is it also known that there is a good chance Binance themselves controls most of them? Could they easily roll back the chain if they wanted or are there any security measures in place to prevent that from happening? I think so far a lot of users haven't really looked into how BSC is really designed because everyone trusts Binance, but that might change quite a bit if some of the rumors going around about Binance turn into reality and cause them some trouble.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2021, 06:53:12 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2021, 07:18:02 PM by Digital_Lord

That's a great choice. I believe $CAKE is the best for staking. You will also get a good profit when $CAKE will hit their ATH and cross the ATH. You can also think about long-term investment in BTC or Ethereum or any other good coin. Because the crypto market is continuously increasing. Today BTCs price is 46K$ tomorrow maybe it will 50K$. So if you think  that it can give you good benefit then you should invest 50-50 in both. 50% for staking and 50% for long-term investment.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██