Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chiliz (CHZ) and Fan Tokens  (Read 229 times)
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 08:43:29 PM

What do you think about Chiliz? At first I was very skeptical about Chiliz but they made good achievements and their success surprised me. I see it has a big area to grow, partnerships with more teams and more sports other than football, it might be the next multi billion dollar sector. Currently it has less than 3 billion dollar marketcap, considering how big sports sector is this might be just the beginning.

https://www.chiliz.com
https://www.chiliz.net
https://www.socios.com

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 02:36:07 AM

Yeah, when i first enter the website of CHZ token, i'm also quite surprised, because they have so many cooperations with so many big football clubs in the world.
I hope that this token can become the next 100x token so that we can earn so many profit as possible.
I already bought  CHZ when the price at $0.41, my first target for CHZ is to see CHZ will hit $1 in the next month.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 05:25:16 AM

CHZ can go higher than now. They have plenty of updates later, which i just found it on a week ago. If i'm not mistaken, they will update something which they still not reveal it until May'21, i assume that's something bigger from what we can imagine

I already bought  CHZ when the price at $0.41, my first target for CHZ is to see CHZ will hit $1 in the next month.
Grats, seems you bought the dip. I also bought CHZ but with price $0.51 , need to accumulate more if the dip comes again
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 06:01:46 AM

I always see potential projects with unique ideas. ChiliZ's development team has completed what was set out earlier. Currently, the project is being strongly cooperated with Binance. Cra 2 builds an ecosystem together to grow Fintech company and Blockchain. In addition, the project also cooperates with major football teams to issue its fan token. Currently, I have just bought more CHZ for myself, I think it will increase a lot in the near future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
r00thog

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:12:15 AM

I think Chiliz booms after the teams can utilize tokens to enhance the in-stadium experiences. There are limits with everyone watching remotely how well this can be used. But imagine with 100,000 fans in the stadium how easy it would be to get rapid network effects.

Although one idea, I've always thought the broadcasting of the game should come with different choices for who is announcing. Imagine a truly merit based world where the teams allow anyone to announce a game, and depending on which choice the viewer selects as their primary announcer of choice, that announcer could be rewarded with the teams token.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 09:58:49 AM

its really hype , and also have a good daily trade, i just feel betrayed when i was selling it on december last year, with just about 0.017 usd each, when that time, i just changed my portfolio to EGLD, of course that a good option, but not too good if compared to CHZ on today.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:25:21 AM

its really hype , and also have a good daily trade, i just feel betrayed when i was selling it on december last year, with just about 0.017 usd each, when that time, i just changed my portfolio to EGLD, of course that a good option, but not too good if compared to CHZ on today.
It is not an exaggeration at all, the problem is with you when you do not have the patience and faith in it. The current time it has grown a lot compared to the time you sold it, I think with this coin the opportunity to increase price is still very much because it has shown value and position in this market.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:02:19 PM

I think it is one of the most influential projects in the market. Sports industry is huge. Consider Chiliz convincing nba teams. That would bring huge amount of users to their projects.
But it will take time for Chiliz to get bigger. I think especially FAN tokens should have different functions in the long run.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 02:14:48 AM

For start, I already invested my $400 in CHZ since January 2021.
At that time i bought CHZ only $0.01 and now its already hit $0.5.
Only in 4 months its already become huge,i do believe that CHZ will become one of the best altcoin to keep for a long-term investment.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 05:16:37 AM

For start, I already invested my $400 in CHZ since January 2021.
At that time i bought CHZ only $0.01 and now its already hit $0.5.
Only in 4 months its already become huge,i do believe that CHZ will become one of the best altcoin to keep for a long-term investment.
Holy shit man! Your investment $400 already became $20,000 right now as the price has increased more than 50x times than your buy price. keep Hodl man, there are few things later about CHZ which maybe can make price go higher than now
fortune1002

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 03:52:40 PM

Chiliz is a great token. I also have bought chiliz.  I am sure I will get a huge Profit in future.
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 06:13:54 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2021, 03:26:47 PM by Balmain

Chiliz really has no competitors in this industry and they continue to grow steadily. They focus not only on football tokens, but on all areas of sports and make deals. Especially e-sports will become a big sector in the coming years and Chiliz already has agreements with a few teams. It's a very positive coin chiliz for me and I'm investing piecemeal.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 09:37:40 AM

If I merely look at this coin, I think many people will be skeptical of its growth in the near future. However, considering its potential, I think this project has a lot to exploit, and this time when everyone is thinking about the signs of the altcoin season, I think CHZ will grow even more than now.

brooksby

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 11:23:29 AM

Chiliz really has no competitors in this industry and they continue to grow steadily. They focus not only on football tokens, but on all areas of sports and make deals. Especially e-sports will become a big sector in the coming years and Chilizin already has agreements with a few teams. It's a very positive coin chiliz for me and I'm investing piecemeal.

Football tokens in what sense? I don't know how exactly the two projects compare to each other, but there is also XFC coin which is all about soccer and I think tokenization also.
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 03:30:34 PM

Chiliz really has no competitors in this industry and they continue to grow steadily. They focus not only on football tokens, but on all areas of sports and make deals. Especially e-sports will become a big sector in the coming years and Chilizin already has agreements with a few teams. It's a very positive coin chiliz for me and I'm investing piecemeal.

Football tokens in what sense? I don't know how exactly the two projects compare to each other, but there is also XFC coin which is all about soccer and I think tokenization also.

Yes i've heard of xfc token before. Not in a new token actually, I don't think it can compete against chiliz, I ask because I don't know if they have any deals with any football club?

It would be nice for them to compete, but this is not the case for now.
brooksby

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 11:04:27 AM

Yes i've heard of xfc token before. Not in a new token actually, I don't think it can compete against chiliz, I ask because I don't know if they have any deals with any football club?

I bliebe they are similar to a management simulator. By predicting outcomes based on players' form you can gather points and become stronger. You earn or possess collectible cards based on the blockchain, I guess that is like NFTs. What I can see from their thread is that they collaborate with something called Omnispot Hall of Fame. Not sure what kind of organization it is, but it seems they have high profile clients.
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 01:39:07 PM

I bliebe they are similar to a management simulator. By predicting outcomes based on players' form you can gather points and become stronger. You earn or possess collectible cards based on the blockchain, I guess that is like NFTs. What I can see from their thread is that they collaborate with something called Omnispot Hall of Fame. Not sure what kind of organization it is, but it seems they have high profile clients.

XFC is another coin that has a fantasy league. Chiliz have no fantasy league utility, yet. While they look similar they are completely different projects. If you want to speculate on XFC please go to their thread.
Chiliz should do more deals with sports clubs. They started with high profile teams and go on with some lower level clubs. They need to expand their agreements and add some more utility to their tokens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 10:32:19 PM

Chiliz started their bull run from 2 cents but in this dip it didn't see below 20 cents, that's impressive. I was expecting lower prices as market have full of fear, it didn't happen, yet. We don't know if this is the lowest possible since we haven't seen a trend reversal confirmation, so it's better to wait patiently. The project is good enough to stay in this market but we let the price discovery happen before jump in for more CHZ.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 08:39:28 AM

CHZ will be verry big in the next month because Binance will launch their marketplace.

I personally already load a lot of token with base NFT, i believe in June the price all of NFT project will rise.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 11:04:35 AM

I personally already load a lot of token with base NFT, i believe in June the price all of NFT project will rise.
Why would all NFT project rise in June if the event is limited to one token only?

Anyway the hype for CHZ and fan tokens is real imo, but the utility is still quite limited and the majority of the buyers only buy because they want to invest, and not really use the token. If that's not changed, I doubt the hype will be enough to sustain the price. especially with how wild the crypto market right now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: