Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is dogecoin suitable for kids?  (Read 629 times)
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 07:30:31 AM

That's great decision to educate your daughter about crypto with dogecoin. I think Dogecoin is great because it has low price and it can have great pump. If she gets profit she will take more interest in it. So I think its good.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:29:04 PM

I think it's very good to introduce children to crypto from an early age. Imagine if in the future everything will be completely digital, there will be no more paper money. And she is used to it, no longer need to learn the stuff of digital wallets. This is very interesting. And shes can learn what investment is even in small things.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:46:05 PM

I see no risk when you teach your daughter about Dogecoin.  adding education that other parents do not necessarily want to teach their sons and daughters about cryptocurrency, if he wants your daughter will learn how to adapt to this increasingly modern technology, that's very good for your daughter.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:00:09 PM

I see no risk when you teach your daughter about Dogecoin.  adding education that other parents do not necessarily want to teach their sons and daughters about cryptocurrency, if he wants your daughter will learn how to adapt to this increasingly modern technology, that's very good for your daughter.
When our kids are under age, then I guess they cannot choose right things to learn about. Only parents must choose according to their age group. Learning about cryptocurrencies in the school days itself must be too early in my opinion which will definitely distract their academic portions. So, instead of doing something different, I guess just following what our parents did for us in our school days, must be a better option for any parent.

There are lots of time left for younger generations to learn about cryptocurrencies and particularly dogecoins hence not rushing to finance in young age will definitely help them grow along studying needed subjects alone.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:07:35 PM

I am thinking to teach my 8 yr old daughter about crypto. But past history riddled with illicit activity so I was thinking to open her a just dogecoin wallet and have her to learn to use it. Do you think it is suitable? Anyone done this? Or any risk?

Thanks.,
A wise solution, I support you to teach your beloved daughter to know about crypto from a young age because Cryptocurrency is the future of the world. Introduce your daughter to the basics of crypto first before introducing thousands of different altcoins to invest in.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
mrongos

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:00:01 PM

I am thinking to teach my 8 yr old daughter about crypto. But past history riddled with illicit activity so I was thinking to open her a just dogecoin wallet and have her to learn to use it. Do you think it is suitable? Anyone done this? Or any risk?

Thanks.,
I think it's still early days. But if he wants to learn, let him know all the risks good and bad altcoin. Just like the thing, I teach beginners, who only just know the good thing and know when people have successfully invested in Dogecoin for the long term. Teach and tell the truth with him that even if the risks faced are also great, he could lose a lot of money if he is not good at reading the market situation. I am sure that if the two things are good bad he already understands, he is ready for all the risks and does not affect his psychology later if it happens beyond what he expected.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:23:59 PM

is dogecoin suitable for kids?

In most countries you are not allowed to buy or use crypto unless you are 18 years old. Sooner or latter that will happen in all countries. Cryptocurrencies are money. Kids are not adults to take such decisions. Their parents have to do that since they are responsible for their actions.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:38:10 PM

It's still fine to teach a child about cryptocurrency at an early age but you also have to consider the child's capability to adopt things and her interest about it. It would also be nice if you would consider teaching her about the father of cryptocurrency first which is Bitcoin before teaching her about other altcoins so she'll have a little background about how cryptocurrency works.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:46:57 PM

It's still fine to teach a child about cryptocurrency at an early age but you also have to consider the child's capability to adopt things and her interest about it.
That's the big challenge there, the interest of a child is very important knowing that even they are techy enough their mindsets are still lock with

those online games or any other interest that they can do online.

It would also be nice if you would consider teaching her about the father of cryptocurrency first which is Bitcoin before teaching her about other altcoins so she'll have a little background about how cryptocurrency works.

I must agree with you, Bitcoin first before alts, it's better to teach them the very fundamentals and common so it would be more easy adopting

and then go and proceed to more deeper sides of crypto.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 06:34:13 AM

That's great decision to educate your daughter about crypto with dogecoin. I think Dogecoin is great because it has low price and it can have great pump. If she gets profit she will take more interest in it. So I think its good.
It isn't great to comparing price with education. are you know how much crypto out there lowest price than doge? over the thousand. will you teach all of them?.

Introduce your daughter to the basics of crypto first before introducing thousands of different altcoins to invest in.
which basic I knew about this is teaching her how to operate the PC. in this situation, I will teach him how to operate Linux operating system which open source and not licenses OS needed. For sure I want to make him be a crypto programmer in the future which happens when can take control of the code.

tomisinade

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:55:46 AM

You just gave me a right idea i would actually like to do when i have kids of my own… starting early is always awesome and adds an advantage over others… and Doge is not really expensive and you can buy and teach her more about it , so even if the price dumbs , it wont hurt you that much but please also try and add bitcoin and ethereum to the mix… not saying you should buy btc for her just also explain how those work too
capokmerah

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:11:49 AM

Teaching Crypto to those closest to you, especially your own children, is a smart move to look at an increasingly modern future. but for an 8 year old child, isn't it too young? because there are many more important things to learn.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:27:11 AM

I don't think that it is a risky thing to do. Even Elon Musk made a statement like he bought some DOGE for his child.  Cheesy  You can do the same also and teach your daugher about it. It would be nice for her to start now to learn about digital currencies as they are our future.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:47:53 AM

Teaching Crypto to those closest to you, especially your own children, is a smart move to look at an increasingly modern future. but for an 8 year old child, isn't it too young? because there are many more important things to learn.
It seems to me that teaching crypto to an 8 year old is too early,
indeed the goal is good, namely to introduce crypto to children but it would be nice if it teaches children at least 11 years old,
because with that age they also find it easier to understand things that are foreign to them

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:57:50 AM

the risk seems non-existent, but I think your daughter is too small for you to teach it all. You better save some doges for your daughter and when she gets older you teach them all about it. save without having to teach him I think it's the same because his age is still too small.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:02:11 AM

Thanks.,

What do you mean by teach them? Teach them about trading? If this is the thing that you want then it’s a Big NO.
Children are not at all suitable to learn trading in such a small age.
If you want to teach them about what is crypto, then yes you can do that easily.
You can easily make them understand by quoting examples from past like barter system and assets. This will be sufficient for a child of 8 years IMO.

Moreover after seeing this huge crash of Doge , i am too fearing whether to hold the coin or not.
Still educating the future generation about Cryptos and the advantages of using it will really be appreciated.
Tell us Op what updates you have. We will be glad to listen it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CrossroadBTC

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:06:58 AM

No it's not because the only thing that your kids are going to learn from holding doge is every projects in crypto space are shit coins, honestly doge coin solves no problem than been meme coin that it is and that's not a problem needed to be solved

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:41:33 AM

Yes, 8 years old is an age that is still not ideal for the child in terms of understanding cryptocurrency, because there are many other things that are more important for this 8 year old child to understand.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:44:00 AM

Any coin is suitable for kids. It is easy to understand. Not very complicated although it may take time. But its ok. Try to be patient with your kids and they will soon understand how to use it properly. I do not remember how but right now, I am able to use fiat money without any problem

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 04:24:36 PM

Any coin is suitable for kids. It is easy to understand. Not very complicated although it may take time. But its ok. Try to be patient with your kids and they will soon understand how to use it properly. I do not remember how but right now, I am able to use fiat money without any problem

If you wanted them to learn as early as it's age, better to add more patience and make sure to bring some sample that's really understandable or suit to them.

Crypto is not something that they can just learn in a short period of time, giving them exciting and entertaining examples that may
attract their interest.

Work with your daughter in a fun way but make sure that responbilities are well noticed, it's money / financial venue making them
involve as early as now will give them huge advantage.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄