Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will stablecoin be the next flashpoint In the cryptocurrency world?  (Read 221 times)
Docbee (OP)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 02:29:09 AM

Stablecoin is not only a means of payment in cryptocurrency, but also a bridge between the financial property and the use property of the token.

The biggest stablecoin is the USDT for Tether, but I'm not bullish on it because it doesn't have a real entity.
The most successful one in my opinion so far is DAI, but it still has a lot of problems. I expect to see stablecoin with different solutions.

Standard Protocol is an innovative stablecoin project that I have seen recently.
Let's discuss with anyone who is also concerned about stablecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 02:44:30 AM

Stablecoin is not only a means of payment in cryptocurrency, but also a bridge between the financial property and the use property of the token.
Stable coins are other representatives of fiat currencies. They are centralized (most of them) and can be minted from thin air like Tether USD. Other stable coins can be minted from thin air as well. If you are worrying about the inflation, hyper inflation of fiat currencies, you should worry about the same bad factors of stable coins.

Companies mint their stable coins and probably corporate with whales to manipulate the market.

The biggest stablecoin is the USDT for Tether, but I'm not bullish on it because it doesn't have a real entity.
They have many dramas.

The most successful one in my opinion so far is DAI, but it still has a lot of problems. I expect to see stablecoin with different solutions.
DAI is a decentralized stable coin and is better than Tether USD.

PSA: Most Stablecoins Can Be Frozen, Even in Your Own Wallets

Stable coins are stable in their swap rate with fiats but their values are not stable. If fiats loss values, stable coins will loss values too.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 03:36:28 AM

Standard Protocol is an innovative stablecoin project that I have seen recently.
Yes, I think so too, stable is part of this market, in the future I think many projects will focus on this area. Currently, the best stablecoin market for me is DAI, USDC besides USDT, BUSD are also very good stablecoins in this market.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 04:16:53 AM

Stable coins have appeared on the cryptocurrency market relatively recently and they will continue to develop further. Soon there will be massive emergence of stable coins of the central banks of states and they will definitely make their own adjustments to the circulation of stable coins. It should even be borne in mind that if current private and other commercial stablecoins interfere with the circulation of digitized state currencies, then states may even try to ban them.

susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 04:46:05 AM

I think stablecoins will give big surprise in the crypto world because this project is very fantastic and promising, where Stablecoins is not only means of a payment in the crypto but also connector between a financial property and a token use, and in my opinion Stablecoins is a part of mutually exclusive crypto market.  Continuous between one another,
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 05:13:21 AM

Stable coins have appeared on the cryptocurrency market relatively recently and they will continue to develop further. Soon there will be massive emergence of stable coins of the central banks of states and they will definitely make their own adjustments to the circulation of stable coins. It should even be borne in mind that if current private and other commercial stablecoins interfere with the circulation of digitized state currencies, then states may even try to ban them.
Well, the fact that central banks are moving towards adopting blockchain technology is a problem that is receiving a lot of attention. Because when it comes to central bank transactions, I think that in the future, this market will focus on the above areas.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 05:34:25 AM

How can you have a healthy discussion while you are still doubting stable tokens that really have a good rating in crypto (USDT), even on the other hand you have more confidence in stable DAI tokens which you think there are still many obstacles, then why do you say that tokens Is DAI the most successful of the other stable tokens?
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 05:44:54 AM

Stablecoin is not only a means of payment in cryptocurrency, but also a bridge between the financial property and the use property of the token.

Stablecoins are already the flashpoint in crypto world. You don't need to be bullish or bearish on stablecoins cause they are fixed to fiat coins which are relatively highly stable.

How can you have a healthy discussion while you are still doubting stable tokens that really have a good rating in crypto (USDT), even on the other hand you have more confidence in stable DAI tokens which you think there are still many obstacles, then why do you say that tokens Is DAI the most successful of the other stable tokens?

You should be cautious about everything that involves your money. And crypto market is still very primitive and unregulated field.
For keeping your coins as stablecoin for a long time, I'd prefer an audited coin which has full collateral backing. For trading, both USDT and DAI are fine.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoWarriorsssss

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 06:50:50 AM

Agreed with  u !

stable coin  will be the future
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 07:00:21 AM

USDT has no equivalent collateral because of its unlimited additional issuance, and it is bound to be constantly reviewed by traditional financial regulatory agencies and face huge problems. The crypto market continues to circulate fresh blood as stable coins. The traditional DAI mortgage stablecoin, with a mortgage rate of more than 150% or even better, greatly loses the utilization rate of funds and the speed of turnover. Algorithmic stablecoins without collateral, fomo is in serious mood, and it is difficult to maintain a stability of no less than 1 US dollar. As long as it is less than 1 US dollar, it is basically impossible to return to more than 1 US dollar. Therefore, the algorithm stability based on partial mortgage assets is currently a very good method.
Dharmmie
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 08:56:16 AM

So the Standard Protocol is another USDT? Whats the Coin Name?

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 09:11:44 AM

Why would you be "bullish" on a stable coin? Does that even make sense? For now it is mainly used as a hedging mechanism against falling prices or as a more appropriate option for more precise pricing at exchanges.

It is cumbersome to trade BTC/LTC pairs if instead you can have it denominated in USDT, which gives you a clear picture of what it costs right now.

Stable coins will foster adoption though once it becomes more common to accept stable coins in stores.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 09:40:06 AM

How can someone be bullish on a stablecoin? I mean you don't use them as an investment and hope that they increase in value because as their names already say their price is stable. So their main use is, at least for me, to store you value safely, if you don't want to use it for a while and still don't want it to transfer into real FIAT yet.
As for which stable coins is the best. USDT is still the biggest so far but it has always this rumours surrounding it, that i may be not backed by real USD 1to1 anymore because the company made irritating statements a while ago, so many think that USDC is more secure for example.
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 01:55:52 AM

I dont know much about stablecoin and is interested to know more. What is so special about Standard Protocol? I have seen at lest 5 people recommend it to me.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Sindicatout

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:03:31 AM

On absolutely every information platform, I hear about stablecoin. Many, also my friends, are already making money on this. But as elsewhere, there are risks there too. And you can not only not make money, but also lose

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 12:04:48 PM

Stable coin is perferably good for banks to implement the use of cryptocurrencies in the ecosystem, the purpose of stablecoin was created to maintain the stability of your funds when they market is against the mass of traders, most of the bigger crypto companies had used it to reduce the loss of funds, because companies uses large amount of funds.

On absolutely every information platform, I hear about stablecoin. Many, also my friends, are already making money on this. But as elsewhere, there are risks there too. And you can not only not make money, but also lose
Stablecoins are not used for making money, you can only get it through trading or performing some sort of task for company to receive payments in USDT.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CryptoWarriorsssss

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 03:14:12 AM

for sure the stable  coin is the next

but standard just closed the whitelist ,

I will try on the next week IDO on Porkstater  on 29th-April

anyone  come to the IDO with me ??
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 07:46:23 AM

I never thought that stable coins will become more popular and become the cryptocurrency in the future that many crypto investors will choose.
I think this idea will be implemented in several countries to reduce the supply of fiat currency in circulation, cryptocurrency is decentralized and nobody controls this financial system, so stable coins can still be controlled and stable coin prices can change due to political elements and many other.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 07:49:56 AM

Thank you for the IDO info? What'e the price of IDO?
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 08:19:10 AM

Thank you for the IDO info? What'e the price of IDO?
there are lots of IDO recently if you check polkastarter, DODO or Daomker, but if you mention specifically the Standard protocol, i checked they planned to do IDO on Polkstarer on 27th/April, but now they extend to 19th/April, officail announcement said the reason to delay is because of excessive participant. you could find them on Polksastarter.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: