Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best alternatives to Metamask, where I can receive any ERC-20 token and ...  (Read 224 times)
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 07:03:38 AM

and have a clear access to it like on Metamask.

What are some other similar projects to MetaMask and just as good?
trust wallet, you can use this multichain wallet. You can accept ERC20, TRC20, bep20 tokens and tokens from other networks. in this wallet I can use several wallets at the same time. The security of this application is quite good, I've been using it for more than 6 months and never encountered any problems.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:49:51 AM

IMO Mt Pelerin bridge wallet is the best one.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:56:00 AM

The well-known trust wallet. Very user-friendly and easy to use. You can quickly find any coin at the smart contract address. The wallet also has a built-in browser. But it only exists in the mobile version.
Trust wallet is a good wallet for storing coins no doubt, I actually prefer it over metamask due to the UI interface which is alot more colorful and better than that of metamask, but I'm afraid metamask still has an edge over it as you can configure your your wallet to any network by using metamask, where as this feature is absent on the trust wallet, although you can easily add ERC-20 tokens on trust wallet using their contract address, the name and the decimals.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:59:40 AM

I've been frequently using Trustwallet because of it's convenience and usability. Next is Safepal (aside from Metamask). But I am curious, Metamask is also a good wallet, why do you consider another wallet? Dis you happen to have a bad experience with metamask?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 01:40:10 PM

For mobile phones I use Safepal wallet and also trust wallet. My advice for you is to avoid theft so as not to carelessly connect your wallet with unclear sites.
Besides that, the security of your phrase and private key must be kept. I'm sharing this information because I had a problem with both Metamask and TrustWallet because of my own fault
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 01:52:57 PM

As far as I know, two good wallets like MetaMask are Trust wallet and Safepal wallet. However, I did not use the Safepal wallet myself. I have been using trust wallet for a long time. It is very easy to use and it is a secure app. It is a multicoin wallet and supports many more blockchains, including the ERC20. There are many fake trust wallets in Google playstore. If you want to use it, you must download it from the official website.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 02:02:03 PM

As far as I know, two good wallets like MetaMask are Trust wallet and Safepal wallet. However, I did not use the Safepal wallet myself. I have been using trust wallet for a long time. It is very easy to use and it is a secure app. It is a multicoin wallet and supports many more blockchains, including the ERC20. There are many fake trust wallets in Google playstore. If you want to use it, you must download it from the official website.
Yea, trust wallet is pretty good since they are a product of Binance. isn't anyone talking about the Atomic wallet? I've been using it for a long time and I think Atomic Wallet is also very decent when compared to other multi coin wallets
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: