Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin i should choose now?  (Read 3676 times)
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 06:33:45 AM

Hello Guys,

Trx, Zil and SXP, I am wondering between these 3 coins. Trx can x10 go 1$ like ADA?

Thanks for advice.
The following altcoins from your list of choices are good to invest with knowing that they haven't reached it ATHs yet but I think if you really want to get a very good amount of profit and want to store some great amount then I suggest you invest it to TRX and hodl it long term. Also, additional suggest is try to take a look on XRP it will definitely pump massively and goes to the moon once the case is done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:07:29 AM

Hello Guys,

Trx, Zil and SXP, I am wondering between these 3 coins. Trx can x10 go 1$ like ADA?

Thanks for advice.

I think TRX is good for investment as per today. Although the price is down for now but i'm sure it will go up in the in of this month! Just invest on those 3 tokens i would say Smiley
Umito

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 07:44:13 AM

My honest thoughts are that Dogecoin is going to becoming a lot bigger. I don't think its not realistic that Dogecoin will 10x the current rate within the next 6 months. You need to keep in mind who the speaker is. Ellon Musk. He's clearly shown to have a lot off power when it comes to the market.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:15:49 AM

In the meantime, the market is in a much better position and have more potentiality. I think TRX and Ada both are good choice for crypto investors. Although ADA price have risen a lot. Currently it is better to invest in TRX.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with investing in TRX and we know for ourselves that TRX is one of the potential coins,
so I'm pretty sure TRX will develop even further although we don't know when that will happen

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 04:05:30 PM

meme coins are great
I keep my eye on DAWGS Space Dawgs https://www.spacedawgs.io/
those guys are very promising

Seriously meme coins are great ? We should not investing on meme coins mate.
Better to choose top coins like ETH and BNB coin because those coins price are very good in the market.
Meme coins are just a temporary hype, holding it too long won't give us profit.

tees420mar

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 04:17:41 PM

May be yes, because we all received fake coins and am afraid if by mistake anytime I connect it I might lose my other precious coins in my wallet even I also wanted to know how to remove or hide them. We must not try to sell those coins that landed in our wallet that is not in our knowledge. Be carefull while buying and selling any coins

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
amihada

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:17:49 PM

My advice if you want to invest in alcoin, it's better to invest in coin poolz, coin poolz in the future the price will go up now the price of coin poolz is around $ 7 coin poolz has good potential because the poolz team is working hard to develop their project I am very sure coin poolz will be more expensive in the future.

raji1995naya

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:10:09 PM

All three coins are wonderful, however you should realize that ADA is the best of them. Ada still has a lot of room to grow. All of these currencies are ideal to retain for a long time, but you should also look into Solana and Polkadot. Ethereum is the greatest option to buy right now if you have a good budget.
Orange89

Activity: 1008
Merit: 2

I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 07:49:35 PM

The Common Point between these three coin that all of these coin are still in its initial stages and had some usecases as well
TRX making its mark due to its community and its own. Quick and fast Blockchain system TRX TRONPAD is also launch couple of months ago but still it had not grown so much so keep your eyes on it , it can explode anytime
SXP a coin that used for making debit card payment and it is making its swipe system which is great and had alot of potential
ZIL like Trx Ziliqa had their own Blockchain which had really less transaction fees and transaction speed is also decent they are making great news over the time from the last year it had shown amazing growth keep your eyes on Zilliqa Also it had lot of big partners

If i had to choose than i am going with all of above three coins as all had great future with great Team

Hello TheSe is Christiano RONALDO
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 08:18:18 PM

Many top coins in general should be reviewed to analyze the level of signal improvement in the future, although not the above list of coin options but I would choose BNB in long term investment, I believe it will provide decent returns in the future compared to other altcoins

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 10:21:57 PM

Hello Guys,

Thanks for advice.

Of the three coins you mentioned, I'm more interested in TRX for now. Although the price change is not too high this year, it is even much different from the ADA price change. However the TRX coin has the potential to reach $1 in the future. Apart from that, the TRX coin is also an old coin and is listed on many exchanges. Transaction fees are also low from one exchange to another.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
raji1995naya

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:22:35 PM

TRX would be a nice pick, however I'm not familiar with the other crane cryptocurrencies you listed; nonetheless, that one may still be a pretty excellent coin, and depending on how hard the devs work, any coin could burst at any point. On the one hand, unlike other coins, I haven't seen TRX reach a new all-time high. Maybe it will happen someday.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 07:28:58 PM

Many top coins in general should be reviewed to analyze the level of signal improvement in the future, although not the above list of coin options but I would choose BNB in long term investment, I believe it will provide decent returns in the future compared to other altcoins

BNB would be a good option for both long and short-term trade. This coin similar to ETH is very possible to move without

a doubt, so far the market is highly influenced by how Bitcoin is moving, the direction still unclear but if you have a good

sets of plan working with your chosen asset, this might be a good opportunity to collect and store a decent amount of coin

while the price still cheap.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Meta anggraini

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 10:06:59 PM

Trx can x10 go 1$ like ADA?

Its hard to do since TRX have no big momentum recently like ADA before, but if you believe on TRX as a project u should start to accumulate before news come because if you invest after it, it would be late investment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Mikayla Buckley

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 06:10:24 AM

You can read the opinions of all of us, but don't listen to it completely or learn how to control the market. The top coins are all pretty good now. Don't choose to invest if you don't understand the hype currency.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 06:22:51 AM

When we want to invest in cryptocurrencies then the most important thing we have to think about is the investment period, if you invest long term then choose a strong coin such as ethereum, Litecoin, Pancake Swap, Polygon and so on, but if the focus is short-term investment or daily trading then choose new listed project is the thing I recommend the most.
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 06:27:43 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks for advice.
for the most potential in my opinion trx. low fees and also the potential for high prices can be one of the favorites for now .. the transaction system is also fast and low fees are the main reasons for choosing

cloudfir3e

Activity: 430

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 09:57:14 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks for advice.
whatever the coin choice, if you have confidence the coin will pump, that's fine.
actually for now you buy any coin you will get a profit (for short-term trading) because at this time the market for me is very stable and a little easy to have the opportunity to make a profit and have a higher pump opportunity.
TRX may have a chance to go higher in price.
the most important thing is that you have confidence that the coins you buy will give you a bigger profit

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: