Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World risk - global  (Read 523 times)
Ultegra134

Activity: 1610
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:02:09 AM

--snip-- Regarding diseases, I am sure that we will be able to to address it if we continue to improve in terms of medicine.
Over the last century, we have been able to control diseases a lot. Average life expectancy went up due to antibiotics and other medical advances. Yet, it seems like nature is in an arms race with human race. We are running out of new antibiotics as microbes are developing resistances. Nothing needs to be said about the SARS-CoV2. The efficacy with which it is killing off some of the victims has left medical experts bewildered. Now, it seems like it is mutating.

Getting rid of diseases and disability would be such a boon for human existence. It'd be literally heaven on earth if somehow every human was assured of a disease-free existence. It'd probably be too costly for everyone to afford but if such technology could ever exist (The kind they featured in the movie Elysium), it'll be a time of celebration. I doubt we are anywhere near that or can even ever reach there. For every answer that delving into the micro-world provides, it throws up another question.
Diseases and natural disasters are indirectly a result of man made actions. Overpopulation, food shortages that lead to eating animals or insects we shouldn't (see bats, rats, cats and many more), terrible living conditions in many areas, which is unacceptable in the age we live in, (Such as the poorest parts of India, Thailand, Asia and Africa in general). All these circumstances create an ideal environment for infectious diseases to be developed.

Moreover, most natural disasters, such as floods or wildfires, are purely result of our own actions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:15:06 AM

--snip-- Regarding diseases, I am sure that we will be able to to address it if we continue to improve in terms of medicine.
Over the last century, we have been able to control diseases a lot. Average life expectancy went up due to antibiotics and other medical advances. Yet, it seems like nature is in an arms race with human race. We are running out of new antibiotics as microbes are developing resistances. Nothing needs to be said about the SARS-CoV2. The efficacy with which it is killing off some of the victims has left medical experts bewildered. Now, it seems like it is mutating.

Getting rid of diseases and disability would be such a boon for human existence. It'd be literally heaven on earth if somehow every human was assured of a disease-free existence. It'd probably be too costly for everyone to afford but if such technology could ever exist (The kind they featured in the movie Elysium), it'll be a time of celebration. I doubt we are anywhere near that or can even ever reach there. For every answer that delving into the micro-world provides, it throws up another question.
Diseases and natural disasters are indirectly a result of man made actions. Overpopulation, food shortages that lead to eating animals or insects we shouldn't (see bats, rats, cats and many more), terrible living conditions in many areas, which is unacceptable in the age we live in, (Such as the poorest parts of India, Thailand, Asia and Africa in general). All these circumstances create an ideal environment for infectious diseases to be developed.

Moreover, most natural disasters, such as floods or wildfires, are purely result of our own actions.

The COVID current situation in India shows that the risk of diseases and biological risks are by no means underestimated. Perhaps the risk should be considered on a country by country basis, but insofar as the number of people affected, we cannot deny that an uncontrolled disease with no cure and quick to expand and with potential to infect pretty much anyone has been proven to cause not only a substantial number of deaths in poor countries, but also a deterioration of the economy that will also kill people due to lack of attention, food, living conditions...

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 01:05:03 PM

The COVID current situation in India shows that the risk of diseases and biological risks are by no means underestimated. Perhaps the risk should be considered on a country by country basis, but insofar as the number of people affected, we cannot deny that an uncontrolled disease with no cure and quick to expand and with potential to infect pretty much anyone has been proven to cause not only a substantial number of deaths in poor countries, but also a deterioration of the economy that will also kill people due to lack of attention, food, living conditions...

Covid-19 information in India is very popular in all countries, seeing the people there experiencing very bad things, but I saw that the country had not previously paid much attention to Covid-19. I got the information that people in India didn't really care about the virus a few months ago. But bad things are happening now and can't be avoided. That's right, that the economy is very supportive of the virus that is happening at this time. disease will continue to grow if you are unable to eat.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 07:02:58 PM

Covid-19 information in India is very popular in all countries, seeing the people there experiencing very bad things, but I saw that the country had not previously paid much attention to Covid-19. I got the information that people in India didn't really care about the virus a few months ago. But bad things are happening now and can't be avoided. That's right, that the economy is very supportive of the virus that is happening at this time. disease will continue to grow if you are unable to eat.
It is horrible for every nation. Sure there are some that have more than others places like USA, India, UK, Brazil, France these are all doing bad right now. As you can see it is not about finances or how developed you are, India and Brazil are seen as developing nations and most westerners would assume that those nations are not good places to live if you asked them, but the reality is that as much as underdeveloped nations are in trouble, the highly developed ones as well, USA is literally leading in cases and they are the most developed nation in the world.

Europe, UK all are doing bad Russia is doing horrible as well. Long story short every nation in the world is in trouble and it is a proof that we need to find out a method that will be much better for our future, something that will prevent or at least help recover quicker in the future because we may see something like this again one day.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:21:49 AM

I think maybe the government in India has given a warning, but this is a religious ceremony, where sometimes the government is difficult to prevent, and when this happens, of course the country is increasingly experiencing economic decline, because health hazards lurk
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 08:34:20 AM

Now, where would you place the risk of a bitcoin hack o network problem in your finances and in the world finances?
I'd place it next to weapon of mass destruction. It'll stop the world for sure specially if a major hack would happen on major stock exchanges or even in Bitcoin, fortunately it wont happen due to the fact that its secure unlike any other centralized currencies.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 10:20:19 AM

TBH it is one of the few countries in which I have heard that you could get tested, have a positive and have the lab itself offering you to certify a negative for the equivalent to 10 USD extra. This type of mentality is going not only to bring a disaster for the country, but also generate new variants that may have a strong influence in world economy. India may be at risk of having any foreign travel banned if they continue to act as the "petri dish" for disease spread of the world.

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 01:46:18 PM

It is horrible for every nation. Sure there are some that have more than others places like USA, India, UK, Brazil, France these are all doing bad right now. As you can see it is not about finances or how developed you are, India and Brazil are seen as developing nations and most westerners would assume that those nations are not good places to live if you asked them, but the reality is that as much as underdeveloped nations are in trouble, the highly developed ones as well, USA is literally leading in cases and they are the most developed nation in the world.

Europe, UK all are doing bad Russia is doing horrible as well. Long story short every nation in the world is in trouble and it is a proof that we need to find out a method that will be much better for our future, something that will prevent or at least help recover quicker in the future because we may see something like this again one day.

This is a parasite for everyone in the world, it is true that USA, India, UK, Brazil, France are developed countries that continue to grow with good economies but I see that India is a bad country in news information on television and on social media. In my opinion India is only progressing in their country but I see they are not very clean when it comes to food. I saw the news on social media. How will you be healthy if the food you eat is not good for you. Perhaps it was one of the triggers for the fast-growing Covid-19 in them as their body defenses deteriorated.

Zanab247

Activity: 1246
Merit: 161

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 04:00:05 PM

There is a lot of hardship in some countries right now, that will make their government to do everything possible to educate their citizens on cryptocurrency to reduce the hardship and also help the economy to grow faster. Since some countries just came out from lockdown, they have learnt a lesson from the pandemic not to reject decentralized currency in their country than to make it legalized to their citizens to also enjoy the benefits attached to it.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 04:45:47 PM

I have watched the BBC video about India and things are looking not so good there at all. I mean I am not saying that other nations are doing fine, all nations are in trouble, hell we are living in a world where going outside without a mask on could mean that you may end up dying, how crazy is that? No seriously you may have lived the past year this way and maybe get used to it, but think about it for a second if you go outside without a mask on that means you could die. That is like a thing from a Hollywood movie type of disaster.

However India is living the worst of it, even though other nations are going through hard time, India is literally out of oxygen and that is the most serious thing you could ever have in a pandemic. There are people who die not because they got covid, but because they couldn't get the care, there are people who could have been saved given enough care that die because they can't get the care they otherwise could have if it wasn't this big right now. It is really looking gloom there.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dusang1998

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:51:52 PM

Well for me, --most of the climate, environment, science are actually the real risk we had to be ready for. As this is very much uncontrollable right away. Comparing it to massive destruction, proper negotiation, and avoiding international conflict could avoid, nature which won’t really give as much mercy if in case it happens. It would also affect all of the sectors we have on an economic basis massively. Resources being wasted, harvest being damaged and non-edible, properties being reduced to almost zero, and so on and so forth. The infographic somehow has a point and almost accurate. I really like how they did it and the evidence of having it studied is great.

when i see all this eventually everyone will die from something, we can still choose  Huh
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:21:22 PM

Insecurities is a thing that affect societies irrespective the management of the particular environment, really the major institution that is creating pollution and making people to lost some of their product today is base of insecurities, economy of the country having a lobe hole is because of security purposes, from this scenario hacking of Bitcoin account and government sector is due to lacks of security, so the world entirely is lacking security from my perspective, I don't really know from any one from any angle  intention about these.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Ultegra134

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 08:56:22 PM

I have watched the BBC video about India and things are looking not so good there at all. I mean I am not saying that other nations are doing fine, all nations are in trouble, hell we are living in a world where going outside without a mask on could mean that you may end up dying, how crazy is that? No seriously you may have lived the past year this way and maybe get used to it, but think about it for a second if you go outside without a mask on that means you could die. That is like a thing from a Hollywood movie type of disaster.

However India is living the worst of it, even though other nations are going through hard time, India is literally out of oxygen and that is the most serious thing you could ever have in a pandemic. There are people who die not because they got covid, but because they couldn't get the care, there are people who could have been saved given enough care that die because they can't get the care they otherwise could have if it wasn't this big right now. It is really looking gloom there.
That's why India has been decimated by the pandemic, facing more than 300,000 new cases and almost 4,000 deaths on a daily basis. These numbers are extreme. The living conditions in many parts of their nation are terrible, with millions being deprived of a water source and a toilet, while living on top of each other. That's how infectious diseases start and spread faster than the speed of light.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 274

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 03:01:08 AM

It infrastructure collapse is less likely to happen in 2021 while it is not a developing one too due to the pandemic but in the next few years like less than 5 years most of the IT will be transferred to AI so there will be a huge breakdown in the economic activity and the unemployment rate, I am not sure that is going to happen in reality but if m assumptions are right the this is going to be one of the major impact.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2548
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 08:08:37 PM

Insecurities is a thing that affect societies irrespective the management of the particular environment, really the major institution that is creating pollution and making people to lost some of their product today is base of insecurities, economy of the country having a lobe hole is because of security purposes, from this scenario hacking of Bitcoin account and government sector is due to lacks of security, so the world entirely is lacking security from my perspective, I don't really know from any one from any angle  intention about these.
I don’t think the problem is that they can’t provide that security, I believe they can provide the security , but they are failing to do what they are supposed to do. This is the problem with governments in most places, they don’t do what they are supposed to do, they have failed the people and that’s the problem we are having and it’s a difficult one for us to correct it.

A lot of countries are struggling today because of what their leaders has done. Most of the leaders are interested in getting the power and doing whatever pleases them and getting rich, and in doing so they end ruining the economy.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 01:16:39 PM

For those unfamiliarised, this is a risk quadrant depicting the world level risks. How important the risk is is based on how likely is to materialise (likelyhood or frequency) and how bad is it (impact or severity).

For example something that is likely to happen and is disastrous will be on the top right corner. Risks that are unusual but terrible would be top left. In the inforgraphics you can see how climate change is quite likely and has severe consequences whereas weapons of mass destruction are less likely and even just equally as bad.

Now, where would you place the risk of a bitcoin hack o network problem in your finances and in the world finances?

I am going to have to disagree with some of those choices simply due to the "cried wolf syndrome"    and massive media hype.  I will point to the global warming(originally global cooling(look it up!)) as a primary example of OMG WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE hype for the last 40 years.   Exactly zero percent of the climate crisis has resolved. All previous prediction have come and gone and all have been not only wrong but just flat out lies.  (BELIEVE THE SCIENCE!)   Actually.  That's not how science works.  Its the skeptics that make the advances generally. Science attempts to disprove itself that's literally how it works

This economic problem we currently have with the least deadly pandemic ever is entirely due to massive incompetence and yet more media hype.   That isn't to say there wont be a real problem in the future.  Just look back and see how badly handled the mild pandemic was =>

Nuclear weapons numbers have dropped from 65,000 city killers to only a stunning 9,000 city killers worldwide.  so yah that's a positive..  sorta... I also don't think that number is truthful if you built nukes would YOU tell people how many you had?  Cooler heads (even if they are greedy buggers) are more common now.

In any case, I don't think that map is accurate and some of it isn't even real.  like the "backlash against science"  BS, its Backlash against BS science. 

You're flat wrong about all the climate denialism you just posted.  "All previous prediction (sic) have come and gone and all have been not only wrong but just flat out lies."  Obviously all it would take to disprove such a recklessly stupid claim would be to post one example of a climate change prediction that was accurate, right?  Surely, none of the thousands of climate scientists working over the past century has ever made an accurate climate prediction!  That's such an obviously self-defeating statement I don't have to go find any of the thousands of studies that have been validated over time.  

jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 01:24:28 PM

Things that humans do. We refuse to act collectively on climate change but agree on reports that flag these concerns on top. I can see there are quite a few deniers in the forum itself but their opinions don't matter. What is surprising is that although the most powerful people are judging fossil-fuel related climate change as catastrophic, there is very little that actually happens on the ground. A lot keeps getting said about renewables but biggest consumers like China continue to burn coal. Hence, imo, this risk analysis really has no utility except being an academic curiosity.

It isn't even that well thought of. For example, the impact of "mental health deterioration" is lower than that of "price instability" or "industrial collapse". If every person on earth was to suffer from mental health issues, lose their efficiency and become a bit sadder in general, these people judge that it wouldn't have the same impact as industry collapse. I feel that it is a reflection of values that we now hold dear as a consumerist, capitalist society.

Consumption, Industry and economics is more important that human happiness and mental stability. Such times.

The process is still useful whether people are listening to it or not. Exxon Mobile has only moved to a position that publicly acknowledges climate change because of years of public pressure, so an informed public is worth pursuing.  China doesn't give a shit because China's main economic and military goal is to reach parity with the United States, and they will literally poison their own population in order to do it.  Your mistake is assuming that China's values the environment more than economic and military might and is just choosing to ignore the obvious ramifications of their actions, and it's not the case.

This infographic accompanied a report which you haven't read yet concluded it wasn't well thought out. You're making a judgement in a vacuum without a good understanding. It's your assessment that isn't well thought out, not the conclusions of the researchers.

Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1232

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:34:23 PM

We can see how climate change or most likely those who are hard to be controlled are into the high risk part of the chart which includes infectious diseases for even with the advancement of technology and modern medication, it is still hard to find and resolve modern mutation of virus that creates diseases transferred to living things. Maybe the reason why weapons of mass destruction is in the less high risk is because it is found to be a potential mass threat that can still be manageable but considering the damage it would cause, probably it will line up along the high level risk near climate change.

Regarding Bitcoin hacks, I think it can be considered to belong into asset bubble or into cybersecurity failure for both concerns the nature of it and can range the risks included on potential hacks.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 10:34:03 PM

The global risk posed by hacking bitcoin, has the nature like weapons of mass destruction., that is, it is unlikely to occur but the impact is very large and attacks many people. when Bitcoin dumps price 10% in one day then we can see all the crypto prices are collapse, How about if bitcoin is hacked ... it will destroy the cryptocurrency civilization.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Ultegra134

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 09:35:33 AM

The global risk posed by hacking bitcoin, has the nature like weapons of mass destruction., that is, it is unlikely to occur but the impact is very large and attacks many people. when Bitcoin dumps price 10% in one day then we can see all the crypto prices are collapse, How about if bitcoin is hacked ... it will destroy the cryptocurrency civilization.
That's quite unlikely, there's no beingness in your claim. It's not something that is practically nor theoretically possible, Bitcoin is decentralized, what's about it that can be hacked? The worst case scenario would be if a major exchange gets hacked, such as Bitstamp or Binance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x