Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:11:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Work Quest - Global End to End Jobs Marketplace Powered on Smart Contract.  (Read 2993 times)
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 06:58:12 PM

Can someone Prediction how workquest market conditions will be before the end of 3quarter? am looking at buying some token and hold till the end of q3, can wq get up to 100% growth 💹 increase?

The main thing for us now is the work on the product. Work Quest DAO release, Work Net release, Work USDT Wallet release.

Regarding our goals for the short term and long term:

Short term: Proven PoC with all main features released enough to start testing pilots with recruiting agencies.

Long-term: Working platform with a lot of data points such as ratings, reviews, and agreements run on smart contracts. With the completion of this we strongly believe that the token price will increase rapidly though we can't give any prediction on price increase..
Youme

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:19:57 PM

Can someone Prediction how workquest market conditions will be before the end of 3quarter? am looking at buying some token and hold till the end of q3, can wq get up to 100% growth 💹 increase?
Prediction is speculation which is unhealthy to your investment. If you're having been trading/investing in Crypto project, most especially the startup projects, you should understand the mechanism at which Token price grows.
Do your market research and revert back to wq project timeline,  and decide if it something worth investing in

I've already bought some token anyway
Mondilo

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 03:55:57 PM

Bridging the gap between employees and employers which is the concept of WorkQuest Project is a very good one because in most cases and due to my experience in the work space I observed that employers do punish employees most times without any offence such as not paying the agreed amount, reduction of agreed payment or even sacking the employees without paying a dime maybe after working for like 4 or 5 months even 9months the employers will terminate the employees appointment without any payment or notice I have experienced this from DogData project team.

My question is how will WorkQuest Project provide solution to issues like this? Is there anything like automatic escrow system? Please I will like you explain how you intend to solve issues like this using WorkQuest Ecosystem.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:12:48 PM

When will Work Quest token get listed on a centralized exchange? As all the listed exchange above are all decentralized exchanges...
pancakeswap and 1inch are very good dex among those. Uniswap only trades ethereum tokens so gas fee in uniswap is very high. but if you use pancake swap you could easily trade your coins for cheap fee. in pancake the fee is usually from 0.001 to 0.003 BNB.. I never see higher than that fee for buying selling any tokens in swap.

Regarding the CEX. CEX are good for live trading.

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 08:19:46 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2021, 08:31:28 AM by Legit_Alt+

Any new announcement  about project development, partnership or new listing?

Below was the development for April

Layout of the employee profile: the main functions of the employee’s office (choice of the quest, portfolio) — 10.04–20.04

Implementation of the design (lending, pension savings, insurance fund, etc.) of the platform functionality for the desktop version — 10.04–24.04

Implementation of the design of the main site functionality for a mobile application — 10.04–26.04

Backend development, role selection, employee profile (page for choosing a quest, portfolio) — 10.04–30.04

Start of implementation of the smart contract of interaction worker-employer — 12.04

Start of the implementation of the mobile application — 13.04

Implementation of design (lending, pension savings, insurance fund, etc.) for a mobile application — 19.04–30.04

You can see all our updates on GitHub: https://github.com/WorkQuest

Yes, of course, we already have new advisors on the team who will help build new partnerships and achieve goals. We have also entered into a new strategic partnership between Work Quest and OPW Ventures. New partnerships, listing and project development will be announced soon, so stay tuned!
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 08:28:44 AM

Can we have a reddit page for work quest in other to create more awareness?
Let's have work quest been talked about across all media outlets

We have a Reddit page already let me send links to our Reddit pages:

https://www.reddit.com/user/WorkQuestOfficial
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 12:03:25 PM

How does Work Quest verify the veracity of employee diplomas or degrees, How do you assure employers that they are hiring qualified workers?

The company will apply a reasonable system of ratings and reviews, which will be based on all information collected from the registered user.  During the registration process, users must add information about themselves, social networks, portfolios, resumes, and more.  The more information the user provides, the higher the reliability rating he will receive.

If the user wants, he can go through the KYC procedure, which will of course increase his trust rating and raise him in search.
We will announce a partnership with a KYC provider also.

So short answer: data + KYC will make sure that workers will be reliable (also feedback stored in blockchain and can not be edited).
Mondilo

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:07:02 PM

How does Work Quest verify the veracity of employee diplomas or degrees, How do you assure employers that they are hiring qualified workers?

unless there will be a form practical interview, Anyone can claim to be a professional even upon online interview
 you and I knows fully well that the team can not undergo such practice, it time consuming....

Employers should be able to verify their employees through whatever technique seem suitable for them

With technology nothing seems to be impossible the online interview through WorkQuest Platform can be done automatically using Visual medium (video) this might not involved the WorkQuest team but the employees and employers only, once the employees applied for a job using WorkQuest Ecosystem there should be a schedule date for the interview once it gets to the deal day the Employees and employers will take on the interview using Visual Communication.

WorkQuest should look for a way of implementing this suggestion it will take the project to a top notch.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:32:22 AM

If WQ can have something like a governance token it will be nice, this will give the community right to contribute to the project development and also right to vote as well.

This activities will be governed our DAO

Let me give you a list of the main activities of our DAO:

-Insurance to cover proof of execution of services as agreed upon by the employee and the employer in the smart contract, % of rewards to be sent out to the referee varies as per the governance and reward pool.
-Referral Program: change the amount of the remuneration for inviting new users to register on the Work Quest platform.
-Pension Program: A voluntary option for employees, classified under lending, to earn interest of 3,5-6.5%.
The amount of accrual of interest may change when changing the lending algorithm and interest in the smart contract.
-Savings Product: A voluntary option, classified under lending to earn a profit of 3-5% in a year.
-Depending upon the type of services being availed there will be template of DAOs to resolve disputes between all involved parties in the most amicable manner.
-Rewards for staking tokens or contributing to the liquidity pool on the platform will be governed by the DAO.
-Changes of insurance packages for p2p insurance funds. Proposals to change the logic of insurance funds, and fund management managers (change their remuneration).

Anyone with 100 WQT can vote or delegate their vote.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 09:23:43 AM

What percentage will WQ charge job takers? unlike other freelance platforms, I do understand that they charge some certain percentage for every transaction done within their platform. What would be the possible charge rate at work quest platform, any idea?

Registration is free for everyone, 1 % for employee and employer per completed quest
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 11:38:36 AM

Happy new month to all Work Quest users and teams. Please what is plan for the month of May and also can you tell us what was achieved in April plan?

🗓 Our plans for April was achieved successfully. Check out our development plan for May !

Here is a brief description of what is planned in the nearest future:

https://workquest.medium.com/workquest-development-plan-for-may-f8d5dac3aec
Mondilo

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:56:39 PM

Hello WorkQuest team permit to apply for a job in this reputable organization "WorkQuest Project" I'm a Blockchain enthusiast with experience in Customer Service, Community Management, Social Media Platform management etc. I have been in Blockhain and Crypto Industry since late 2016. I have work with successful projects which gives me much experience in crypto sphere. It will be a pleasure if am opportune to cooperate with you and your team in general in this crypto sphere.

I will be glad to get a feedback from you thanks.
Mondilo

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 09:59:28 PM

Happy new month to all Work Quest users and teams. Please what is plan for the month of May and also can you tell us what was achieved in April plan?

🗓 Our plans for April was achieved successfully. Check out our development plan for May !

Here is a brief description of what is planned in the nearest future:

https://workquest.medium.com/workquest-development-plan-for-may-f8d5dac3aec
Activities for The month of April was successfully accomplished, kudo's to the team for job well done.
Am so optimistic that this month will be greater and better... Buy some wq token while you still can!

The team actually needs to be commended most Projects this days lack transparency, as most projects do give fake promises just to get the attention of the General public and that of new Investors, this has lead to a very big disappointment to new Investors and Cryptocurrencies Enthusiast without Much experience which makes them claim that the industry is just technical and does not welcome the common man with WorkQuest I believe this reasonable doubt is 50% down.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 07:14:19 PM

Are our wallets secure?
Yes. We boldly claim this because of the complex and reliable system of storing private data.

First, all Work Quest wallets are decentralized. At the same time, the service does not store passwords, usernames, or secret phrases. The user’s storage is handled by the user himself, which reduces the risk of hacking due to the platform’s fault to zero.

Access keys for greater security are generated according to the BIP39 standard. And in case the user loses their key, they can enter a secret phrase that consists of 24 words.

Necessary: keep your key and secret phrase in a convenient but safe place. And it’s better never to lose it. You can’t access your wallet without them.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:58:07 PM

Is Work Quest Wallet for WQT only, can it also be used to store other wallets cross chain tokens?

The wallet will be used for storing of WQT token and WUSD which is the platform stable coin.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:59:57 PM

What does our DAO system bring to workers and employers?

The Work Quest DAO is a decentralized management system regulated by an autonomous set of rules. They are all written and can be read on a public blockchain to see how the management process is going. The goal is to create and then maintain a fully transparent platform where people can find jobs and/or employees on fair terms for both of them.

To make transactions more transparent and safer, we introduced two cryptocurrencies: WUSD and WQT. While WQT is an “internal” management token used for platform orchestration, WUSD is a stablecoin based on the Work Quest Blockchain, which is built on Cosmos SDK. Its value is always as close to 1 US Dollar as possible.
This system of two cryptocurrencies lets us create a team of top managers (WQT Holders) who can manage the platform, manage the system, and participate in the development. But at the same time, they are accountable for the losses if their decisions are unsuccessful.

In general, everyone with enough WQT may become a part of the platform’s management crew. This is why Work Quest DAO is so helpful for both employers and employees.

For more information about WUSD and WQT, visit our website: https://bit.ly/2QHHAbW
Mondilo

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:43:21 PM

I noticed it's only Demo version of the WorkQuest product that's available at the moment I will like to know when exactly we should be expecting the Beta version and the Complete Product launch? I know it's not easy launching a project most especially in Blockhain industry but it's an added advantage when there's a tentative information on when the General public should be expecting the complete product Live this will not only drive on expectations but also contribute greatly to the Demand of WQT Token.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:49:17 PM

I noticed it's only Demo version of the WorkQuest product that's available at the moment I will like to know when exactly we should be expecting the Beta version and the Complete Product launch? I know it's not easy launching a project most especially in Blockhain industry but it's an added advantage when there's a tentative information on when the General public should be expecting the complete product Live this will not only drive on expectations but also contribute greatly to the Demand of WQT Token.

This is a very good question. Because some projects, they never got out of their Demo stage. But with this type of platform, which a lot of people need during these trying times, they should fast track their developments here. I believe a lot of people will utilize this platform if it has been marketed correctly. People will try to understand even if they are new to blockchain projects, in order for them to find alternative source of income. Looking forward to see their platform takes off.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 12:31:15 PM

Am having issue with farming WQT in LP and the CLAIM REWARDS button doesnt seem to work..does anybody have the same issue?

We are already solving this problem. 
Please, wait a little till the team work this out. Sorry for the inconvenience once it done we will let you know.

Can anyone please tell me the difference between WUSD and WQT because what I can see in the website there are two token one be a stable come and the normal project token, I need a clear explanation on how this work..

WQT - Work Quest Token - voting token in work quest DAO,
WUSD - Work USD - crypto-collateralized stablecoin used by participants of the system in conducting their payments od services which will be managed through the Work Quest DAO.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 12:42:59 PM

Yes, currently we are working on the development of the project you can check on our plans for this month of May and many other development is going behind the scenes. Please be patient with us. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: