Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Work Quest - Global End to End Jobs Marketplace Powered on Smart Contract.  (Read 2984 times)
Chrisjelaii

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 10:27:23 PM

Nowadays most project team do buy back of their token to enhance the token price and also limit the total supply this has help so many projects to grow in terms of price and token scarcity which lead to high demand, much awareness and many more. To my understanding only the announcement can attract new Investors as well as drawing the attention of crypto enthusiast and the General public.

Do WorkQuest team have this plan on their pipeline?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 02:28:07 PM

How blockchain and cryptocurrencies may be used in real life?

Many people would like to enter the world of decentralized finance, work without being tied to bank fees and government fees, but…

There is always a "but." But they just don't know where and how to use cryptocurrency in the real world. In this article, we will tell you what and where you can buy using various tokens today.

Read the full article:
https://workquest.medium.com/how-blockchain-and-cryptocurrencies-may-be-used-in-real-life-4d40141c46cb
Jellachrist

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:00:31 AM

Nowadays most project team do buy back of their token to enhance the token price and also limit the total supply this has help so many projects to grow in terms of price and token scarcity which lead to high demand, much awareness and many more. To my understanding only the announcement can attract new Investors as well as drawing the attention of crypto enthusiast and the General public.

Do WorkQuest team have this plan on their pipeline?

I don't think that burning is the right thing to do now, the best thing is to complete the project development once that's done the token price will increase burning of to don't means the token price will increase..

You have a very good point here the delivery of product is what actually drive the price of any project higher in most cases WorkQuest is not a hyping project but a project that is generally need all over the world it's use cases are exceptional the resources to use for buy back or burning mechanism should be pump into the product development this will foster every other important part of this project WorkQuest.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 10:42:49 AM

Hi everyone! We’ve just got an interview for HodlersHub. It got a lot of useful insights about Work Quest!

✅ Backstory and the idea of Work Quest
✅ Unique features of the platform
✅ Biggest challenges in the way of Work Quest
✅ The present and  the future of Work Quest
✅ The most helpful crypto/blockchain books, podcasts
✅ Advice for other blockchain and cryptocurrency startups
✅ Job opportunities!

Check the interview here:
https://hodlershub.com/workquest-building-a-global-end-to-end-jobs-marketplace-powered-on-smart-contracts/
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:58:34 PM

When is the project timeframe on when the WQT wallet will be ready, what specific special features will the wallet have, and how will differ from the already existing different crypto wallets?

Where can we read more about the wallet infrastructure? I look forward to using this wallet!

They said, they are still working on the developments of their project. I hope their wallet will be useful to everyone else and since they are decentralized you have full control of what's going on with your funds, which is great. But hopefully, they can release it soon so we will see if they can really compete with existing wallet apps.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 03:07:58 PM

After completing the Quest, both workers and employers can leave feedback and make evaluation of the work.

As the platform is based on blockchain, the evaluation will be encrypted in the profile views forever. Noone can change it.

We decided to use this technology to build transparency and honesty of all the ratings you can see for both workers and employers.

#crypto #jobinternet #vacancyit #onlineproject #blockachainmarket #workonline #btc #eth
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 12:16:54 PM

If you want to find an employee for your Quest, you may use a few different filters:

⚫️ geolocation
⚫️ profile view
⚫️ rating
⚫️ list of completed works

By the way, don’t forget that our platform has a unique rating system. It bases on a blockchain solution, which means all the reviews can not be changed by anybody. And everybody can see them at any moment.

So using a rating system, you can always be sure the worker has fair reviews.
For more information, you can visit our website:
https://workquest.co/
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 04:23:32 PM

The WorkNet Smart Contract

The Work Quest platform has a smart contract called the WorkNet Smart Contract. This smart contract serves on the principles of an interactive approach to product creation and product development.

WorkNet smart contract is a new generation smart contract created by the WorkNet blockchain. It's designed so that it allows for two network participants (potential employer and employee) to enter into a contractual agreement.

Moreover, the WorkNet smart contract is created so that it allows dividing a transaction into any number of milestones and iterations. This results in splitting the transactions into any three parameters.

To see more information about WorkNet Smart Contract, visit our Medium:

https://workquest.medium.com/worknet-smart-contract-67eb236365c
Coinlegend77

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 05:19:31 PM

I want to know how employer and employee cooperation will be organized? Will there be any means to track work done by employee and also the employer payment transaction?

Good questions, As far as I know Work Quest has a smart contract that allows to set the agreement between the employer and the employee. And it allows dividing a transaction into any number of milestones, you can define deadline, task or the job to be done and budget.
Tribunal7

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 05:24:19 PM

I want to know how employer and employee cooperation will be organized? Will there be any means to track work done by employee and also the employer payment transaction?

Good questions, As far as I know Work Quest has a smart contract that allows to set the agreement between the employer and the employee. And it allows dividing a transaction into any number of milestones, you can define deadline, task or the job to be done and budget.

So If I actually understand you better the smart contract will guarantee that job will be done and the employee will be paid? Which means there will be a feedback and rating option in the platform where it will be visible to see previous comment by both employee and employer to know if the employee or the employer you want to work with is actually a truthful personnel?
Coinlegend77

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 05:32:22 PM

So If I actually understand you better the smart contract will guarantee that job will be done and the employee will be paid? Which means there will be a feedback and rating option in the platform where it will be visible to see previous comment by both employee and employer to know if the employee or the employer you want to work with is actually a truthful personnel?

Correct, this smart contract acts as a guarantor in this situation. And also like you have said i think they will be a feedback and rating system that will help platform user to be able to track the employee and employer previous rate..
Coinlegend77

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 05:40:07 PM

Correct, this smart contract acts as a guarantor in this situation. And also like you have said i think they will be a feedback and rating system that will help platform user to be able to track the employee and employer previous rate..

My next question is can the employer change this contract conditions? Because some of them can be funny sometimes after employee have complete there work they won't pay and they will change contract or agreement condition, so I'll like to know if it possible to change this condition?

Not possible, once a smart contract or agreement is written, it remains unchanged not even by its authors. This is the major advantage of blockchain as Smart Contract history is stored on the WorkNet blockchain and It’s made accessible to any Work Quest participant or user's.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 05:43:36 PM

Please go through this for better understanding how the smart contract works.

The Work Quest platform has a smart contract called the WorkNet Smart Contract. This smart contract serves on the principles of an interactive approach to product creation and product development.

WorkNet smart contract is a new generation smart contract created by the WorkNet blockchain. It's designed so that it allows for two network participants (potential employer and employee) to enter into a contractual agreement.

Moreover, the WorkNet smart contract is created so that it allows dividing a transaction into any number of milestones and iterations. This results in splitting the transactions into any three parameters.

Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 05:47:51 PM

Please I see from your medium that you are developing your own blockchain.  Is the plan to migrate all tokens to that network once it is complete? Or what's the plan.

Yes, in the future we are not dependent from the Ethereum or Binance as we will need to develop our own blockchain (based on Cosmos SDK - you can read about it in our whitepaper).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UJu91wQLdjJQJLLZA2SqgLu9qqLktyQ0/preview.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 09:01:26 PM

Please I see from your medium that you are developing your own blockchain.  Is the plan to migrate all tokens to that network once it is complete? Or what's the plan.

Yes, in the future we are not dependent from the Ethereum or Binance as we will need to develop our own blockchain (based on Cosmos SDK - you can read about it in our whitepaper).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UJu91wQLdjJQJLLZA2SqgLu9qqLktyQ0/preview.

Great, i am interested in technologies. It might be a difficult question but can you provide me the info what programming languages u use? And also are wallet non-custodial? Thank you

For correct compatibility with the Cosmos SDK and Tendermint, we chose Golang as the programming language for the implementation of Work Quest's functionality, namely master node software (validators).
To code the backend modules, we chose TypeScript, which is strictly typed and convenient in the development process, compiles in JavaScript, runs in modern browsers, and is compatible with NodeJS. Specifically, TypeScript was used for Workers and Indexer.
To implement desktop wallet applications, the Work Quest team used ElectronJs, which allows us to create cross-platform desktop applications based on JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.

Yes, wallets are decentralized. Seed phrases and private keys are stored strictly on the user side and Work Quest has no access to them in any way. The entire responsibility for the safety of these private data and funds on wallets lies with the owners of wallets.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 02:37:19 PM

Cosmos SDK: overview, pros and cons

The Cosmos SDK is a developer resource, also known as the “Base Coin.” The main goal of the SDK is to reduce the complexity of creating ABCI for general blockchain functionality and allow developers to focus on custom applications in a standardized environment.

Read all the overview by the link:

https://workquest.medium.com/cosmos-sdk-overview-pros-and-cons-bf41560da35a

#cosmossdk #blockchain #tendermint #defi
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:25:32 AM

WorkQuest partners with DeFi Wizard to enable WQT-LP BSC staking

Through this partnership, users who provide liquidity to the $WQT/BNB pair will be rewarded from a prize pool of 1,000,000 $WQT through DeFi Wizard.

All the details are here:

https://workquest.medium.com/workquest-partners-with-defi-wizard-to-enable-wqt-lp-bsc-staking-89598c6c0f2a?noutm=true

#blockchain #bsc #freetokens #trendcrypto #cryptotrends
Supremestar

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 11:27:56 AM

Hello!
$WQT is now available on Binance Smart Chain

👉 Use the ETH-BSC bridge on ChainSwap.

👉 Trade BEP-20 $WQT on PancakeSwap.

I saw this information on telegram? Is it possible for me to swap my token to either chain and how can do this..
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 12:45:45 AM

Whatever you guys want to think, not my 1st rodeo and this project has been crashing even before the crypto market did. It hasn’t even made any attempt at a recovery. Check the chart, nothing but down. Already wrote this off.

Well, it's your opinion and we respect it. But i assure you that the team is doing their best to please our community. As for the price, it goes up and down, so it will recover soon.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 01:20:21 AM

It is expected that in the nearest future, all the workers and employers will prefer to use decentralized platforms to build relationships with each other.

📌Find out more about the benefits of such a format:
https://workquest.medium.com/why-is-decentralization-in-the-labor-market-important-706ea56f5f11

#workquest #labormarket #bnb #wqt #eth #bsc
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: