Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need someone to fix bug for me in Pancakeswap  (Read 96 times)
Protrader1220 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 01:30:26 AM

i need someone who know how to fork pancakeswap because i have a bug if there is any expert please drop message here with your telegram i will directly dm you.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 01:48:15 AM

What kind of bug have you faced? As far as i know, Pancaswap is a yield farm on Binance Smart Chain, so if there is a bug, you shouldn't be the only who faced it.
You can describe the issue here as i don't expect it to be a secret. How you connect to Pancakeswap? What wallet you use?
About if you want to fork Pancake, and facing bugs, you need someone expert in solidity/javascript. Better to hire someone .
PixxelDesign

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 08:18:44 AM

What kind of bug have you faced? As far as i know, Pancaswap is a yield farm on Binance Smart Chain, so if there is a bug, you shouldn't be the only who faced it.
You can describe the issue here as i don't expect it to be a secret. How you connect to Pancakeswap? What wallet you use?
About if you want to fork Pancake, and facing bugs, you need someone expert in solidity/javascript. Better to hire someone .

As he mentioned he forked it and having issues with the fork, not with their actual site
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: