Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Gilchrist Straight Razor (Shave like a man pt 2)  (Read 1653 times)
Distribution (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
November 30, 2011, 05:45:18 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2011, 03:29:34 AM by Distribution

I sold another razor before and didn't consider selling my Gilchrist (the same brand of pocket knife Lincoln was carrying when he was shot). However, this weekend I picked up a Wade and Butcher and decided that it might be time to pass on the Gilchrist. So who will take up the mantle?

This is a big (somewhere between 6/8 and 7/8) blade. It's also mostly wedge shaped (may have slight hollow) so it's very heavy. You'll like the heft this thing has when it does all the work for you. Needs to be honed. Has a couple spots of rust and some weird grinding. It looks like someone really went at this thing with a grinder, maybe to take some weight out of the blade. However, the edge is good.

16.5 BTC shipped obo

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you need to be assured I'm honest, please search the honest traders thread for my name.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 02:25:03 AM

And just in case I have to remind you to throw away your Gillette Fusion: http://artofmanliness.com/2011/04/22/how-to-buy-and-restore-vintage-straight-razors/
Distribution (OP)

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 03:37:37 AM

Bump

One blade. For the rest of your life. Bought with Bitcoins. Do you seriously want to continue dropping 20 bucks for five refill blades? Or do you want to start shaving like George Washington? Sure it's going to take a bit of restoring to make it perfect, but you're buying into something that's like that. You make it yours, and it will be there forever. The closest you'll get to throwing it away is passing it on to your children.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 06:38:02 AM

If it's worth anything, I can vouch he's good to do business with. Unless he got hit by a car that day, then he can be a little grumpy. Haha, but seriously, you'll have 0 issues with this guy.
Oh thank you so very much Distribution!, Really thankyou!, I hadnt gotten a single offer untill you vouched for me. Cheesy

hehe, coincidence in my case atleast.  Just happened to be when i went on the hunt for a PSU. ;p  I trusted ya anyhows in other words.

Cheers

My testimonial bumped the thread to the top. Otherwise you would've gotten a different PSU. Probably from a scammer. You're both welcome.

Oh, and JackRabiit, I'm trying to sell a razor if you want to return the favor. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=53321
I would, But i honesly only have good things to say about you, I cant really speak for the product since i've never used, Nor intend to use such a razor, But Distribution your Amazing for shipping, Im sure it's only a problem of Intrest in the "Shaver Blade"

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: