Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I offer 300 € in Bitcoin  (Read 445 times)
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:43:32 AM

I'm curious why such deals are typically made by newbie forum members.
Wouldn't it be more logical for members to use an account with a higher reputation for those kind of offers? And, if they are really newcomers, which I doubt, it would seem more logical for them to spend some time getting to know this community, right?

It's not surprising that the majority of members see this as an attempt at fraud.

Pbacala

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 06:00:22 AM

Wink
To the one who makes me a purchase of 20 € on internet  Grin
No scam, i pay before.

You just need to be European and have 3D secure on your card Visa/Mastercard.

PM me.

Sounds like 300 free euro. Telegram: @pbacala

Wink
Pbacala

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 08:02:05 AM

Really not sure if these newbies are the same person Roll Eyes ... What makes me laugh is that his method of scamming is a little old ...  Cheesy

A scam can be only one way arround, pay 10 euro using a refferal code of his and you lose cause he will give you nothing. but this is the only way i see the problem. worst case scenario i will lose 10 euro which is worth a pint.
Pbacala

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 05:58:15 AM

He said 20 from the first post and i don't see edit history.  second personal visa data? you  really don't know how cards works and if it's android app the only payment is through googlepay which protects you and even if not its a 3d secure.. can be any virtual card with banking indetification number in europe. read again and think again
corpsejunior

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 02:31:24 PM

I think Sylvain should be a first name of someone who is already in Europe/US/Canada
Also appending MCC on your pseudonym like Merchant Category Code immediately leads to a surely banking fraud.

Why not directly selling your fraud method/idea for 20€ ? that would be more sincere and you win merit  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: