Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Flibex Legit???  (Read 61 times)
Mistafreeze (OP)

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 01:53:28 PM

What are your thoughts about this website? Is it safe to invest on? Has anyone ever invested with any positive review? A friend of mind recommend the site to me here days ago, I've done my research though I still need the public opinion if it's safe to do some exchange on it.

What about the HVC coin? Is it a good project?
https://flibex.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:11:17 PM

I've got no leads about flibex and as well as the HVC coin. It is nowhere to found in coinmarketcap and coingecko.

Even on google search, there's no information about flibex. I would just spare my time and wouldn't go on with that exchange and that coin.

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:20:14 PM

I've got no leads about flibex and as well as the HVC coin. It is nowhere to found in coinmarketcap and coingecko.

Even on google search, there's no information about flibex. I would just spare my time and wouldn't go on with that exchange and that coin.
Agree. No information is found. And if there is nothing on google, you shouldn't follow it. I recommend you to invest in other coins because they are better. At least a coin need to be listed on coinmarketcap in order to determine it is a good project

edit:
100% fake volume. This website is scam. I would advice you to stay away from it. You have been warned
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 09:46:31 PM

Never heard about the flibex exchange before, according to the site they stated had established in 2013 till now. Somehow it kinda strange to me, an exchange that runs for years either still doesn't have any affiliate programs, and don't you think the interface was too simple for an old marketplace?

It looks like they don't have any attempts to attract new users or doing proper developments for the platform itself.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 09:58:52 PM

If you already done your research but still can't find anything about the project, then forget it.

A hype project should always have some reviews everywhere even how worst that project is.
Mistafreeze (OP)

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:45:54 PM

Never heard about the flibex exchange before, according to the site they stated had established in 2013 till now. Somehow it kinda strange to me, an exchange that runs for years either still doesn't have any affiliate programs, and don't you think the interface was too simple for an old marketplace?

It looks like they don't have any attempts to attract new users or doing proper developments for the platform itself.
I did some research on it as I said before I wanted random opinion too before deciding to invest in it or not and from the feedback I've gotten clearly states that the site is 100% scam site. Thanks
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:16:48 PM

I did some research on it as I said before I wanted random opinion too before deciding to invest in it or not and from the feedback I've gotten clearly states that the site is 100% scam site. Thanks
It might be a bit off-topic, these days we supposed to put more awareness on any investments related to cryptocurrency, there are lots of frauds that popped up on behalf of crypto but when we look carefully they are not different from Ponzi schema/MLM. Such kind of scam begins to spread out in my country, luring newbies and people who have lack knowledge of tech to invest in the fake project on behalf of crypto.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 07:19:10 PM

Agree. No information is found. And if there is nothing on google, you shouldn't follow it. I recommend you to invest in other coins because they are better. At least a coin need to be listed on coinmarketcap in order to determine it is a good project

edit:
100% fake volume. This website is scam. I would advice you to stay away from it. You have been warned
Now that's an information.

If somebody has this type of information and says that the exchange is a scam and they're warning you to avoid it because of fake volume.  You have to listen on that.

The clue of having no information gives that validation that such exchanges must be avoided.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: