Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GPU lost, restart needed, devfee error, socket error -  (Read 60 times)
Miner_DIY_pro (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 06:31:26 PM

I have developed a program that checks if any gpu is lost, or devfee error occurs and it retarts the computer. You don't need to be physically there to actually restart the PC. I  have the option to start the ETHlargement pill as well for mining ethereum. So bsically you start my program , with the help of two txt file one is the miner to be started for example "D:\miners\PhoenixMiner5.5\PhoenixMiner.exe" and the other containing parameters, as mining intensity and all relevant parameters. No more stoppewd mining, every minute counts, if you're away from home and devfee error happnes also all ports have been used and computer need to be restarted, so even connection with teamviewer won't work unless you restart the computer.
So in startup you point to my program, it check the two txt files, program_to_start.txt, program_parameters.txt and it is all done automatically. The only thing you need to do is automatic login to windows so no pin or password need to be entered to logon, after that all happens automatically. I've been experecing crashes, computer beeing inactive for hours while i was not home, thats all money lost. Also in the console i've added many other statistics, how many jobs were taken and shares found, how many share per minute, per hour, per day, how much is the effectivness per wat per minute and many more so while playing with parameters you can pimp your miner to the best , it takes a while but its worthed. Works with any miner, trex, claymore, phoenixminer, ecc...

Now we've rented a space where the rigs are and i dodn't even need to be there, the program does all by itself. The watchdog from miner itself as a parameter was not enough. As the program was developed by myself any feedbacks are welcome to enchance it, i can add custom things for you. I will sell the program for 2.99 USD, Demo program or trial will work 14 days so you can check it is trully automated and will bring up estimated dayly earnings as computer wont stale and wait for your intervention.

please contact me on whatsup  at +386 70 471 668 or tilen.colja.1982@gmail.com - whatsup or viber is better for fastwr communication
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: