Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2024, 07:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A peer to peer exchange site for all currencies  (Read 74 times)
pocoyoco (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 08:00:54 PM

I am sorry if this thread is against the rules. If so, just remove it. I looked everywhere for a rules page but I could not find one, so I am not sure if promoting in the off-topic forum is allowed.

I've recently created a peer to peer exchange site for individuals to post offers relating to a large selection of currencies, not just btc, and make offers with other users. The site is only a place for you to post offers, not and you can rate / rep other users whom you have dealt with to tell the community if they can be trusted or not. If this is something that interests you, feel free to check out the site here: https://crytter.org it is not monetized in any way, just made it to provide an easy place to post and find offers.

Again, if this is against the rules, please delete this thread, and im sorry for wasting your time.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 01:10:13 PM

I didn't visit your website but this is nit against the forum rules but you posted in the wrong section. It belongs to exchanges childboard or altcoin marketplace but since you also have bitcoin then better move it to the exchange section.
boyptc

Activity: 3150
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 08:06:15 PM

The website is relatively new and just made a few weeks ago. Getting some visits would really hard for you. I don't usually visit newly made websites.

Well, good luck to your website and if you're serious in business, you'll be recognized soon, hopefully in good terms.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: