Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is best Altcoin to buy now  (Read 3246 times)
zayika570

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 01:04:11 PM

Now meme tokens are very popular. But for every meme token it is necessary to have big liquidity and big community. Just see the community of the coin https://twitter.com/100XCoin_ to understand how big it is, how it growth and how liquid will be the coin in future.

I checked the community of 100XCoin. There are there are 71 818 members, 13 055 online. For meme coin it is very important to have a big community.

A lot depends on who promotes memecoin, how well the advertising company is built. After all, the crypto community needs not only to be involved in the project, but also to organize it in order to increase the liquidity of the coin.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2021, 01:58:21 PM

A lot depends on who promotes memecoin, how well the advertising company is built. After all, the crypto community needs not only to be involved in the project, but also to organize it in order to increase the liquidity of the coin.

Look at the usage of the coin, rather than looking at who is promoting it. As we have seen earlier, people like John McAfee promotes shitcoins in return for a payment. So investing in a coin, solely because some celebrity is promoting it will be a wrong strategy to follow. If you want to invest in a new coin, look for uniqueness in the white paper and check the rate of adoption for the last 2-3 months. And if it is listed in some of the major exchanges such as Binance, carefully analyze the trade volumes for at least one month.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 02:10:17 PM

Look at the usage of the coin, rather than looking at who is promoting it. As we have seen earlier, people like John McAfee promotes shitcoins in return for a payment. So investing in a coin, solely because some celebrity is promoting it will be a wrong strategy to follow. If you want to invest in a new coin, look for uniqueness in the white paper and check the rate of adoption for the last 2-3 months. And if it is listed in some of the major exchanges such as Binance, carefully analyze the trade volumes for at least one month.
I'm sick of people like McAfee and Elon. they seem to have no shame in just making their tweets and threads about new altcoins or altcoins that are just for hype. especially if it's because the project paid for them, that's really disgusting.

in the market, we can see and choose assets that are more feasible for us to own than a new project that is full of risk.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 03:22:25 PM

The altcoin to buy now is Ripple!, I recommend XRP because the price of XRP is far below the word cheap,
thats the meaning XRP is at a very very cheap price, compared to top altcoins such as Ethereum, Doge, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin,
of course there is no harm in buying XRP now, and don't regret it if you don't buy it later and then look at XRP to $15!
Nekonoid

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 10:58:52 AM

Now meme tokens are very popular. But for every meme token it is necessary to have big liquidity and big community. Just see the community of the coin https://twitter.com/100XCoin_ to understand how big it is, how it growth and how liquid will be the coin in future.

I checked the community of 100XCoin. There are there are 71 818 members, 13 055 online. For meme coin it is very important to have a big community.

Now 100XCoin is actively developing and spending a lot of effort on advertising. The project is promoted by famous personalities. In general, powerful advertising and promotion are very important for meme coins.
altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 06:00:19 PM

Now there are so many meme projects that it is very difficult to stand out and draw attention to yourself. Therefore, advertising and promotion are important for any meme project.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 07:52:28 PM

Everyone has different thoughts in deciding to invest in top altcoins some people still think before buying it so I advise you to do your own research about what altcoins are worth buying (I suggest choose to the top 20)

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 10:05:19 PM

Not financial advice. However, I found a strategy for myself, to buy the tokens of projects that are in trouble, often such projects bring instant profit.
In general, now a lot of promising coins are in correction, but I would wait a little longer to make sure that there will not be a repeated breakout of the bottom.

NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:45:31 PM

Actually I invested some altcoins which already listed top 10 ranked in coinmarketcap. But recently a lots of meme coins available in the cryptocurrencies market but all meme coins not appropriate for investment. Be careful before investment.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 12:39:59 AM

Actually I invested some altcoins which already listed top 10 ranked in coinmarketcap. But recently a lots of meme coins available in the cryptocurrencies market but all meme coins not appropriate for investment. Be careful before investment.
Exactly we must be very careful in investing in cryptocurrencies, there are many scam coins out there, you see them at first good for investing but eventually in the end they have no value and you cannot return the money you have invest in it. For me the best altcoin to invest now is the etherium, it has gained so much in value since it goes high in price.

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 01:14:14 AM

Everyone has different thoughts in deciding to invest in top altcoins some people still think before buying it so I advise you to do your own research about what altcoins are worth buying (I suggest choose to the top 20)
well, I also suggest that the top 20 coins will not disappoint you when there is a bull market. based on what I have seen and experienced, every time a bull market occurs, the top 20 altcoins will also increase in price. however, I'm also aiming to have those at the moment, specifically BNB.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 01:40:08 AM

well, I also suggest that the top 20 coins will not disappoint you when there is a bull market. based on what I have seen and experienced, every time a bull market occurs, the top 20 altcoins will also increase in price. however, I'm also aiming to have those at the moment, specifically BNB.
That's when the bull market happens, even almost all crypto assets also get their boost. but you should also suggest how good momentum to buy. because some new people just buy at the wrong moment. when the bulls buy the asset and after that there is a big correction. market adjustments are not imminent and he will assume crypto assets even as big as BTC can also scam new people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 05:58:13 PM

There are so many me coins now that the competition between them is very high. It is very important to see who is promoting me coins, how much advertising there is, and how the marketing campaign is conducted.
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 06:15:05 PM

Hello Guys how r you.can you give me some suggestion about which Altcoin is best to buy now ??
Give your opinion. Thanks
buying Altcoins that are on the CMC list is pretty good, but you have to remember never to buy hype coins like meme coins.  meme coins has an expiration date, there is no real use, unlike Bitcoin, monero and some others.  never be reckless to bet your money on meme coins (just advice)

Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 07:11:38 PM

I will suggest you to invest in Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain or ADA. They are good for now to invest. They will surely Increase. Because they have great potential and they are strong project. If you want to invest in any of one then choose Ethereum. Because it is launching their many new updates which will increase it's price. NFA DYOR

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2021, 01:51:42 AM

Hello Guys how r you.can you give me some suggestion about which Altcoin is best to buy now ??
Give your opinion. Thanks

Go to defi project like Pancake, uniswap and other platform like this, because even the market decline it's price you can get a daily reward by doing some stake or farming using that coin, upon you wait for the good spot on the market you will earn daily.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 04:09:20 AM

Yes, your choice to invest in one of the top 10 crypto rankings is very right, I also agree with your opinion on meme coins, indeed a lot of meme coins have emerged lately, but we must learn from the meme coin's track record first are in the market, they have no chance of surviving the competitive crypto market, even if they get a pump, it will disappear in an instant.

Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 12:00:08 PM

Actually if we have high hopes with meme coins in my opinion it is a wrong decision,
and the examples are many that meme coin will end quickly,
it's true that if you look at dogecoin of course it can't be separated from the role of Elon Musk and it seems we all know about it
Yes, because coin memes are only created for fun with temporary duration without any real function so it would be very wrong to hope for meme coins, as well as Dogecoin, if Elon Musk didn't tweet about Dogecoin then the value of Dogecoin would not be will be as big as now.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 12:46:28 PM

Meme coins are now very popular, they are promoted by many celebrities, so they have large user communities and active social networks. This increases their liquidity.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 01:07:26 PM

It's now 2021 and this year is a very potential year of investment for the NFTs market and a lot of them have released it, If I'm not mistaken HOD is doing a presale and the price is still very affordable from now on https://t.me/HoDoois/536039 and this data support https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hodooi/

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: