Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is best Altcoin to buy now  (Read 3246 times)
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 09:16:07 AM

Currently all coi have a price tag that is slowly increasing. Currently the position of all alt coins in the market is very good. I think if you invest the upper coins of a market cap, the risk will be less. CSTI , PPT , ONE, its the best coin for me.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 09:33:16 AM

If you still need current recommendations, I suggest you buy SOL, XLM, ZIL, SFP. they all have good roadmaps. Looks like XLM, I'm very interested every time they launch an update to their network. And I recommend SOL because there are currently many great Airdrops using their network.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:20:26 AM

I will suggest you to go and buy ethereum. The price is suitable for invest because the dip right now. I think this month the price of ethereum will go up again. So this is the right time to invest in Ethereum.
Yes, from time to time it is very appropriate to look at Ethereum and invest in it, but don't forget that Ethereum always follows the Bitcoin market trend so in this case we also need to pay attention to the Bitcoin market because when the Bitcoin market starts to improve, the Ethereum price will also improve.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 01:08:59 PM

For long term, ETH and BNB is the best pick for me while ENJ and MATIC for medium-long term.

BNB has really a lot of potential to grow in the future because of its binance smart chain. Many good projects now are developed under their network.
ETH because of its speculation to overtake bitcoin in the future, I only plan to buy small amount of it because it is not that cheap now compared to BNB.
NFTs became popular this year that is why I decided to buy some ENJ and MATIC, some blockchain games that are under developing integrated with those two projects. Most often they are used to mint the assets that will be on that game.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 01:47:26 PM

Hello Guys how r you.can you give me some suggestion about which Altcoin is best to buy now ??
Give your opinion. Thanks
I think this month can buy meme coins, because some meme coins like Doge and Shiba pump more than 30%,
maybe some other meme altcoins are pumped like Doge and Shiba, try buying them with 20% to 50% capital,
who's wrong? , haha who knows you will become a millionaire later  Grin

rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 03:39:58 PM

My favorite is bnb. Not a financial advice though.
Yes, and it's also everyone's favorite now because in general BNB is a very good thing for anyone to own now,
so it's natural to be a favorite among many people in the crypto space.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 05:32:27 PM

My favorite is bnb. Not a financial advice though.
Yes, and it's also everyone's favorite now because in general BNB is a very good thing for anyone to own now,
so it's natural to be a favorite among many people in the crypto space.
Fantastic. I suppose to believe that you all increased your portfolio with a few more coins since BNB and are all down a week ago. BNB is a top choice, maybe add some VET, MATIC, ADA and you are good to go. They were quite well up from yesterday's downs. In the while you can start staking.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
haleema

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 07:07:40 PM

Hello Guys how r you.can you give me some suggestion about which Altcoin is best to buy now ??

For my opinion, all coins in Coinmarketcap are secure and good for investment at this time.
BNB & ETH is good for investment right now and my advise is for you to invest in bitcoin this is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold and after few years you will get a real & huge profit. best of luck
LordMiguel

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

ITSMYNE

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 10:29:25 PM

in as much as i have little to invest. i will go into these projects. blockchain AND L2 projects like BNB, matic and dot. these are my top altcoins to invest heavily in if i have the capability to do that. else, i can invest in defi project and the solid other defi projects like Aave, pancakeswap, uniswap, Sushi. i think these are my top altcoins to invest in. they are the future of crypto and blockchain.

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:01:31 PM

in as much as i have little to invest. i will go into these projects. blockchain AND L2 projects like BNB, matic and dot. these are my top altcoins to invest heavily in if i have the capability to do that. else, i can invest in defi project and the solid other defi projects like Aave, pancakeswap, uniswap, Sushi. i think these are my top altcoins to invest in. they are the future of crypto and blockchain.
becarefull with Matic, i dont know what actually happen now , i am just curious why its price keep droping meanwhile another altcoin rise. i am heard bad roumor about massive token selling . we should deep research again what actually happen so we can took best decision. and if you want buy , maybe dogecoin could be our assets. in future it will move with high volatility while influencer keep shilling .

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:06:49 PM

For my opinion, all coins in Coinmarketcap are secure and good for investment at this time.
BNB & ETH is good for investment right now and my advise is for you to invest in bitcoin this is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold and after few years you will get a real & huge profit. best of luck

Are you sure with that? ALL coins in CMC are secure & good? I don't think so. Most of them are not worth your investments. Only those at the top are worthwhile to look at, and from those top coins, you still need to evaluate each project. Like for example, doge, what will happen if Elon is not tweeting anymore about doge? Do you think it will continue to rise on its own. Considering that its position is already no. 6 in the crypto market. But I agree that high chance of making it good in the market are BNB and ETH, they have rock solid foundations and so they have high chance to grow in the market.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 11:59:08 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2021, 12:09:38 AM by oscarftw

That time could be hard to tell you a name to invest in when you were interested, but now it can be very easy. Do your simple research, definitely you will find a name to securely invest in. Suppose "Citizen Finance" has a very low circulating supply but volume is low and also has exchange problems. These types of altcoins investment are very good, top altcoins investment is very secure and low profit.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 06:14:22 AM

For me i would suggest to buy usdt pairs, it us trending right now that usdt pairs is profitable when you choose the right alt coin pair on usdt, with low cost fee you can trade low amount of it and you may become effecient in trading
some ALT pairs with stable assets have indeed become more popular with low trading costs. many day traders use it because of the more stable storage of asset values.
but for investors of certain coins like BTC, of course, they will sell their altcoins on BTC pairs to collect more BTC.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 12:31:48 PM

It is a relative answer. The best coin at any instance is relative to your position. If you are a big investor who can take a huge risk, then any coin would be a good coin for you. If you want to invest a small amount, then you need to know what sort of return you will be expecting after a particular duration. In that case, you have make your decision more carefully. At the moment, most of the coins are being traded at a lower price compared to what we have seen about two weeks back. Market have become some what bearish and it's hard to say what will happen on next hour or so. Hence, need to study the market behavior more than ever before when making the final investment decision.

Now meme tokens are very popular. But for every meme token it is necessary to have big liquidity and big community. Just see the community of the coin https://twitter.com/100XCoin_ to understand how big it is, how it growth and how liquid will be the coin in future.

I checked the community of 100XCoin. There are there are 71 818 members, 13 055 online. For meme coin it is very important to have a big community.
kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 10:37:21 AM

I am thinking of buying XEM, and wait until it reaches above $ 1.5 in the near future. I rate this as one of the undervalued coins compared to the present.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 10:38:51 AM

If this is the case, there is no good altcoin for you to buy, because when the altcoin was recommended, but suddenly the altcoin dimmed in price, it is possible that the person who recommended it was wrong, it's best if you choose yourself, you don't have to ask other people's opinions , even if you are wrong when buying the altcoin then you are the one who bears the risk without trapping the others when the loss comes to you

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 02:49:25 PM

I think there are a lot of coins that have future potential. BNB, Tron, XRP, Matic, PROM, TKO. All of these are listed on Binance. However I prefer PROM for now. Why? Because the supply of this coin is very small compared to others. PROM supply is below Bitcoin supply, around 19 million coins. This means that the potential to increase the price is greater compared to other new coins.
lozovenkop

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 04:06:47 PM

I think it's better to buy Bitcoin now. The market is in a state of uncertainty, and if it goes lower, many altcoins will not survive.
But if you want to take a chance, then now is a very good price for dot.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 10:40:02 AM

I think it's better to buy Bitcoin now. The market is in a state of uncertainty, and if it goes lower, many altcoins will not survive.
But if you want to take a chance, then now is a very good price for dot.
That's right, and if we look at it in general at this point, coins that are in the top ten are always good to buy now, except for Dogecoin, so there's no harm in those who have more money to accommodate some of them including DOT and UNI.
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 10:43:45 AM

It is impossible to know which altcoin is the best but I would say my own investments of course. I have invested in altcoins like ETH, BNB, MATIC, LINK and LTC so far.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: