Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am doomed on trading  (Read 1264 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 06:18:17 AM

When it comes to trading, it is important to educate yourself first. Do the necessary research and analyze before making any decisions. Trading with all your saving is just a foolish idea.Start with something that you can afford to lose. Make sure you do not invest more money that you need to, otherwise you could end up with a serious loss that could affect your future plan.
Temporary losses during a trade are natural outcome to manage.Nobody can avoid losses,but how you handle losses makes all difference.

What has done is done.We made mistakes but we have to learn from it.No matter how hard it might seem to you right now, there is a purpose for it.There is a better opportunity waiting for you. Just be patient and dont lose hope Smiley Life goes on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1677

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2022, 09:07:10 AM

After purchasing my first coin on binance. I had over $400 worth of Bitcoin. Been a single mother of one promising child I decided to trade my coin so as to afford to feed my family without touching the $400 I have been able to save over the years. Everything went smooth not until I decided to place a buy order. I have never traded before this happens to be my first experience and it turned against me. How do I cope with this and how do I feed my son?

I haven't spent enough time with binance app. I was trying to study the app when I came across the trading aspect of binance app and been so desperate to start earning so I can feed my son I had to take the risk. Currently I am doomed and I don't have a job to fall back to. I do I explain to my baby I have lost our hope of survival.

I wish I can upload my binance screenshot on the forum for proof currently I'm helpless and I need full assistance at this point. I am sorry if I am not supposed to post this on this forum. But I just have to device an alternate means to cover up my lapses before things get out of hands and beyond what I can afford to control. I wish I can get help or suggestions on how to go about this considering the fact I have gone hopeless

Investing is not a short term game. This is really something you should always keep in mind. Secondly, DO NOT PANIC. AND DO NOT SELL. In fact, it would definitely be best to not make any actions based on emotions. Bitcoin goes up and down up and down. Just because you got in when it was going up but went down, does not mean you lost your money. But it does mean that you must stay patient.

But it is also wise not to put any money into Bitcoin which you really really need short term.

Edit:

Tip if you need money: a lot of people are looking for someone to do simple jobs on this forum. Like signature campaigns or social media managing. You can also translate and much more... Making an extra $400 a month is no problem.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 12:50:43 PM

After purchasing my first coin on binance. I had over $400 worth of Bitcoin. Been a single mother of one promising child I decided to trade my coin so as to afford to feed my family without touching the $400 I have been able to save over the years. Everything went smooth not until I decided to place a buy order. I have never traded before this happens to be my first experience and it turned against me. How do I cope with this and how do I feed my son?

I haven't spent enough time with binance app. I was trying to study the app when I came across the trading aspect of binance app and been so desperate to start earning so I can feed my son I had to take the risk. Currently I am doomed and I don't have a job to fall back to. I do I explain to my baby I have lost our hope of survival.

I wish I can upload my binance screenshot on the forum for proof currently I'm helpless and I need full assistance at this point. I am sorry if I am not supposed to post this on this forum. But I just have to device an alternate means to cover up my lapses before things get out of hands and beyond what I can afford to control. I wish I can get help or suggestions on how to go about this considering the fact I have gone hopeless

You are too brave to trade without enough knowledge. Trading is not an easy money making machine. It needs knowledge, patience and strategies. It is always reminded here that invest only the amount that you can afford to lose because trading or other kinds of investment involves risk. Trading is profitable if you have knowledge about it and of course choose the best coin to trade. In my country $400 is huge amount already, enough to use as capital in trading.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 01:40:27 PM
Merited by Botnake (1)

Theres no such thing as fast money when it comes to trading. You gotta put a lot of hardwork,patience and knowledge in order for you to achieve your goal. .Some people think it is quick easy money. But the truth is,thats not just the way how it works. Thats why you get frustrated,and realize that its not quick and easy as what you think.Trading is not a job, it is a business. And when it comes to business, there is always a risk behind it.
Anyway,its already done. Lets just think that is a part of your experience. You just need to accept the truth ,that you made a mistake. And you have to learn from your mistakes. Smiley

Everything happens for a reason.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 03:05:30 PM

Theres no such thing as fast money when it comes to trading. You gotta put a lot of hardwork,patience and knowledge in order for you to achieve your goal. .Some people think it is quick easy money. But the truth is,thats not just the way how it works. Thats why you get frustrated,and realize that its not quick and easy as what you think.Trading is not a job, it is a business. And when it comes to business, there is always a risk behind it.
Anyway,its already done. Lets just think that is a part of your experience. You just need to accept the truth ,that you made a mistake. And you have to learn from your mistakes. Smiley

Everything happens for a reason.

It really depends on how you see the mistake, if it's a learning experience for you then it should help you improve, and who knows you'll be successful in the future. Not every trader had overnight success, most of them build their success over a period of time, and they achieved it because they don't give up easily.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 04:35:53 PM
Merited by pressing207 (2)

That’s really terrible to read. I’m not sure at what point you started the trading and what was your skill pursuance at the time; but I’m sure gaming is something one should not really believe at first glance. Remember that whenever it is money related matter you should think hundred times before investing. I mean if you are salaried person then that’s the first priority. I understand that being on fixed income we always tend to go ahead and make another income sources for ourselves but we have to be very careful how we spend it.

There is nothing about Binance here frankly. It’s all about how much you know trading and limits of your trade too.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 07:27:24 PM

I can understand your feeling. I will not criticize as other members have done. First please provide details correctly which coin you have bought and now how many $ have remained in your account. If the coin has the potential to increase we will suggest you hold if it is not so good and you have no any other source of income then you must withdraw that money and avoid trading with that money.
Find a good job.
Work in bounties, join big airdrops(These will not give you stable income but they will be little helpful for you.)

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 07:54:04 PM

I can understand your feeling. I will not criticize as other members have done. First please provide details correctly which coin you have bought and now how many $ have remained in your account. If the coin has the potential to increase we will suggest you hold if it is not so good and you have no any other source of income then you must withdraw that money and avoid trading with that money.
Find a good job.
Work in bounties, join big airdrops(These will not give you stable income but they will be little helpful for you.)
Doesnt really need to be that in detail because you could already picture out on how it would really be looks like or in say with general on which people would tend out to quit when they do experience unfortunate events
which it isnt surprising.

We do quit when we are really experiencing those problems without even thinking that we should really study and learn from those mistakes.You do make out easy conclusions behind.
Lets really realize that this market isnt something simple that you could deal with.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 08:50:02 PM

Find a good job.
Doesnt really need to be that in detail because you could already picture out on how it would really be looks like or in say with general on which people would tend out to quit when they do experience unfortunate events

We do quit when we are really experiencing those problems without even thinking that we should really study and learn from those mistakes.You do make out easy conclusions behind.
Lets really realize that this market isnt something simple that you could deal with.
Trading is good if you think you are consistent in making profits, but if you sacrifice your savings hoping to make the most in trading, that is a very big risk. Plus you have your child with you, so its better to find a stable job that will help you sustain your needs especially the future of your child. You may participate in signature campaigns for now to give you an income but you cannot rely from it for a lifetime. Trading is good as long as you do it as a side income.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:03:30 PM

Most people fail at trading because they panic about the crypto market that is going up and down and end up selling it at a low price.
That's so true.

When the starters get in, they're impatient enough to sell those coins that they hold. As the market pumps, they're all happy and waiting to see more of the pump.

But when it starts to dump, that's not making them comfortable and they're all ending up selling even they don't want to because they're being triggered emotionally. It happened to me many times before.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
1win

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:14:08 PM

Most people fail at trading because they panic about the crypto market that is going up and down and end up selling it at a low price.
That's so true.

When the starters get in, they're impatient enough to sell those coins that they hold. As the market pumps, they're all happy and waiting to see more of the pump.

But when it starts to dump, that's not making them comfortable and they're all ending up selling even they don't want to because they're being triggered emotionally. It happened to me many times before.
I totally agree with above mentioned point of view. It is better not to follow collective trends on market because it might cause wrong decisions. Never forget about volatility and cyclicity of the market. And I think it is good idea to trade with 10% of your income not to lose everything and leave your children in hunger. By the way I got such understanding that only few percent of traders (whales) earn trading in crypto industry. It is essential. But everybody should be aware of risks
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:34:11 PM

That's so true.

This is most common to all newbies as they have less experiences in trading that made them trade with emotions rather than controlling it. And as expected, traders with less experiences are doomed to fail in trading. With OP, never focused in trading as your main source of income. Its always risky to rely much in trading especially if you are still not inclined to it. You can trade but as your side income. You have to look for a day job that will help you to survive along with your child, and the income is consistent and fixed.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:42:05 PM

Find a good job.

Quitting is not really the best solution though, but if you think you have made frequent losses in trading, then its better to quit and accept the fact that trading will not suit you. But for OP, i understand the feeling that you are already obsessed to make profits but trading won't help you and give you profits instantly. Trading demands hardwork, knowledge and skills so you will be good in it, and it will take time before you can attain that. I suggest to look for a good job that will give you a stable source of income. The future of your child is at stake so you should do more good in decision making.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 10:37:24 PM

That's so true.

I totally agree with above mentioned point of view. It is better not to follow collective trends on market because it might cause wrong decisions. Never forget about volatility and cyclicity of the market. And I think it is good idea to trade with 10% of your income not to lose everything and leave your children in hunger. By the way I got such understanding that only few percent of traders (whales) earn trading in crypto industry. It is essential. But everybody should be aware of risks
It's better to have that amount or percentage of your income to use in trading is the one that you really afford to lose.

We always have to remember that trading isn't stable in terms of results. We may win big today but tomorrow is going to be the worst day ever in our trading career.

You just have to be moderate and don't be too assertive.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1034

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2022, 11:40:34 AM

In the first place, you just need to know already the possible risk of the trading, I guess you come on the peak of the market and bought with the wrong position the market is volatile so if you think the knowledge you have are still lacking to commit a trade better to hold your assets.  Again don't invest what you afford to lose not all the ads saying that you can earn double up in crypto is legit its all about your knowledge and current capital to start.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 12:09:24 PM

Yeah, that is 100% true. Unfortunately many people I have talked to that quit crypto world all kept calling it a scam to steal your money. That shows how they do not even understand the market. I mean sure if you wagered on a shitcoin and then got rug pulled then I would understand but these people called it after bitcoin went down.

So, it is clear that there are too many people who do not understand much about crypto and assume the worst. We need to educate people a lot more to stick around and learn more before they quit, even if they do not keep on investing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 09:58:08 PM

In the first place, you just need to know already the possible risk of the trading, I guess you come on the peak of the market and bought with the wrong position the market is volatile so if you think the knowledge you have are still lacking to commit a trade better to hold your assets.  Again don't invest what you afford to lose not all the ads saying that you can earn double up in crypto is legit its all about your knowledge and current capital to start.
This is the reason why you need to be fully prepared before entering the trading market, be it spiritually, physically, and mentally. And of course, your capital should always be considered as you only have to trade on the amount you can afford to lose. I guess OP, you are literally trying to be rush in making profits when in fact, you still have no experience at all. So expect that you will make faults along the way, but that won't be enough reason to stop learning from trading, just take a break while trying to improve all what you have learned from trading.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 11:13:18 PM

yeah, if we can't afford to risk more in trading and are not really confident of ourselves due to lack of knowledge and skills, we'd better decide to hold. It was not cowardice to call, we just make sure that we don't fall into the wrong place like trading as this was a place for everyone. We dare to accept that every single mistake we take in trading will certainly give us losses and I think we don't want it. That is why we have to consider our capabilities first than to say sorry.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lombok

Activity: 826
Merit: 326

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2022, 01:35:09 AM

On April 20, you ask questions about wallets, then completely ridiculous questions about the Binance exchange, and after two days you write about your results.
I don’t know how sincere you are, but if you decide to become a trader in two days, then you should not blame anyone for your failures. I will not write about the fact that you cannot get rich in a year in cryptocurrency, let alone the fact that without experience, the loss of your money will be obvious.
You have written many posts about how you like to read and study everything, but your rush has played a cruel joke on you from experience.
It is very clear 2 days is a very fatal decision to decide something and hope to immediately get a profit. That's a big mistake!
If I look at Alisha-k's post, which uses $400 where the money is intended for daily needs, it is also very risky.
First of all, if you hope to become a trader, never use money whose purpose is to meet daily needs.
I suspect, did Alisha-k read and understand the basics, or was she tempted by the results of other people who successfully traded on Binance and decided to put $400?
The best solution in my opinion is to withdraw or continue the trade, where I also can't guarantee the money will come back and make a profit. The world of trading is very cruel and requires a lot of knowledge and high focus.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 11:04:31 PM

You can see if you can keep the keep to space for a while. If you have your advice, if the quality of your training camp is not good at this time, then with a certain level of commitment and some other way to manage your money every day.  The reason I am thinking of doing this is because if you do any business in real life, you will be able to do well from there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: