Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it because of Dogecoin in Uniswap these days, that dog tokens are hot.  (Read 106 times)
Fdogemania (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 01:03:48 PM

Is it because of Dogecoin in Uniswap these days, that dog tokens are hot, but are they less affected by the DeFi market? Huh
Looking at the trend these days, Akita and Kangal Husky tokens are hot. I missed the pumping of these tokens, so there is a coin called FDOGE that came out recently, so I am looking at it. In addition to being an NFT token, the game is said to be launching soon. It's been about 4 days since it happened in Uniswap, and the chart is also drawing a typical top right. Looking at the homepage, the roadmap was also good. If the developers follow the roadmap, it will be listed on the exchange like Akita Token within a few months. What do you guys think? XD
Let's take a look at the web and DEXTOOLS and share your opinions. bro! Smiley Smiley www.flydoge.io
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 02:46:58 PM

IMHO, I think it was partly influenced by the hype on Dogecoin after all they have similarities on logos, but I'm not so sure about it. by the way, the Dogecoin pump is just artificially induced out of nowhere, and eventually, the price will return to its previous level after all of this crazy hype stuff was Finnish and it will bring huge losses to the caught by surprise Dogecoin investors if they were still believe that Doge is like Bitcoin.  
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 02:54:41 PM

Animal coin trends related to the DOGE coin meme are happening. I have seen Shiba, Dogeswap ... increasing in value as quickly as DOGE has gone up in price. This is certainly a short-term trend created by whales. They are manipulating the market in their favor. We can trade and set short-term goals for profit.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:08:13 PM

Is it because of Dogecoin in Uniswap these days, that dog tokens are hot, but are they less affected by the DeFi market? Huh

The dogecoin was making so many garbage scammers creating more and more shitcoins that used the hype of dogecoin.
They are not giving any impact to the defi market. The main purpose of those garbage coins to be another hyped coins and the creator will run away with all of money.
I think that you are also promoting your hyped coin as well. So many scam coins used the name of doge to attract the demand.
I were ignoring all of these garbage coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:24:38 PM

That is not the sole reason. Dogecoin has been accepted by many franchises as a mode of payment and Elon Musk has been shilling the hell out of it
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:34:54 PM

At first, I thought how could doge be in Uniswap, its not an ETH token but flydoge. Roll Eyes

I wouldn't be surprised if this will also have some value at least for this bull market. The popularity of dogecoin is taking over, I don't even hear the regular tokens that were being talked about over the years but dogecoin just made a lot of noise that influencers are also making videos about it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:37:52 PM

it's not that simple, as traders we also have to judge what we are going to buy, coins are not necessarily bought just to take a moment's profit. because traders also have a code of ethics to have long-term benefits.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:58:17 PM

Animal coin trends related to the DOGE coin meme are happening. I have seen Shiba, Dogeswap ... increasing in value as quickly as DOGE has gone up in price. This is certainly a short-term trend created by whales. They are manipulating the market in their favor. We can trade and set short-term goals for profit.
Animal trends Smiley

It's really funny to hear you talk about animal trends in the crypto market, honestly seeing people fomo following really pointless things I'm worried that if more projects will come up with The form looks like this, and it is forming a landfill.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:58:46 PM

Animal trends Smiley

It's really funny to hear you talk about animal trends in the crypto market, honestly seeing people fomo following really pointless things I'm worried that if more projects will come up with The form looks like this, and it is forming a landfill.
They will certainly become landfills because they are pumped in value quickly and will drop in price quickly. They are like a Ponzi scheme and people understand that the risk of their buying behavior is risky. I'm waiting to see how quickly this trend will end.

Altcoinsintel

Activity: 342
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 02:02:23 PM

Nope. It is just FOMO. Just 1 out of 10,000 investors of Doge will ever try to find out what Uniswap is, or try to buy some wrapped garbage and trade there for hundreds of dollars of fees.
These are whales playing and whale games and nobody else. It is not a serious market anyway, just those that hold large portions of tokens managed to make them valuable.
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 02:06:34 PM

That is not the sole reason. Dogecoin has been accepted by many franchises as a mode of payment and Elon Musk has been shilling the hell out of it
This is strange, I would like to know in what terms of payment Dogecoin is accepted by many franchises for payment? because I know that so far Elon musk only accepts Bitcoin for payment of the products he sells, while for Dogecoin he only likes it when trading and investing even then not in the long term.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 03:23:03 PM

No it is not because of Dogecoin in Uniswap but because it is the tweet of Elon Musk that made the price of Dogecoin skyrocketed.  The exchanges of Dogecoin had already been established. It is already trading in big and popular exchanges so adding another one won't make that huge effect.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cksrms123456

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 12:57:36 PM

FDOGE Coins are on the rise sooner or later. Shall I buy a little too? What do you think?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: