Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GUIDE To Send ERC20 Token With Cheap Fee And Also Receive BEP20 Token with ETH W  (Read 161 times)
suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2021, 10:39:25 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 10:57:18 PM by suzanne5223
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

What inspire thread is the question that was ask by the OP here so i am creating this thread to prevent people from paying ridiculous gas fee when they make use of BSC to send and receive their ETH transaction fast and cheap.

1) Create Custom RPC in the Ethereum Mainnet area showing in the image using the below information.

Network Name: BSC Mainnet
New RPC URL: : https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org/
ChainID: : 56
Currency Symbol (optional): BNB
Block Explorer URL (optional): https://bscscan.com/

2) After filling all the blocks with the BNB mainnet information as shown in the below image click save.

3) Now you can use your ETH address to receive and send any BEP20 or ERC20 supported cryptocurrency that's on the BSC chain but you'll still need to add the coin smart contract address using the "Add Token" before the balance of the BEP20 deposit can be visible.

4) For example 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8 is ETH contract address on the BEP20 network. Paste the smart contract in "Token Contract Address" it will add the remain information automatically as shown in the below image, click next and Add Tokens.

NOTE: You need to be careful when sending out the transaction (especially to an exchange) so you won't send out transaction out using BEP20 to an ERC20 wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 06:44:32 AM

Can you name one of the token that support on both ethereum and binance smart chain network ?
As i know, the contract address of the token on ethereum and bsc can't be created with the same address.
for example the token on ethereum network has address A, then you can't create the token on BSC with address A because it is always create a random address when you create the contract.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 07:21:05 AM

Facepalm.

You can't send any token/coin from a different chain before you bride the token/coins into a pegged token but you must sure the token/coin is supported on that chain. Your tutorial is complete miss understanding, If your ETH still on ETH chain and you switch the chain by using same address your ETH still on ETH chain you will not see your fund on BSC because you don't do it a bridge transfer into pegged ETH on BSC chain.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 08:49:49 AM

No, this is a bit wrong. You can't send for example ERC20 DOT from your ERC20 private wallet to BEP20, for another receiver, it won't go through even though DOT exist in both BEP20 and ERC20, they now run on different chain. On ERC20, ETH is the gas fee, on BEP20, BNB is the gas fee, while ERC20 is onchain while BEP20 is offchain. However, the bridge service of Safepal can be use for this, just migration. Secondly, you can send from Binance ERC20 tokens that already exist in BEP20 to your BEP20 private wallet. But never use this option to deposit in other exchanges, as most exchanges don't support this, if you try this without checking if the receiving exchange supports it, your fund won't be deposited and it will be loss.

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 04:10:53 PM

No, this is a bit wrong. You can't send for example ERC20 DOT from your ERC20 private wallet to BEP20, for another receiver, it won't go through even though DOT exist in both BEP20 and ERC20, they now run on different chain. On ERC20, ETH is the gas fee, on BEP20, BNB is the gas fee, while ERC20 is onchain while BEP20 is offchain. However, the bridge service of Safepal can be use for this, just migration. Secondly, you can send from Binance ERC20 tokens that already exist in BEP20 to your BEP20 private wallet. But never use this option to deposit in other exchanges, as most exchanges don't support this, if you try this without checking if the receiving exchange supports it, your fund won't be deposited and it will be loss.
Hahaha yeah he was really miss understanding.

But the lucky things, exchange like "Binance" for address deposit ETH & BSC using the same address so even you are sending to different chain example from other exchange but forget to switch the chain your balance still can be in on maybe ETH/BSC because both of them have same address deposit. Other exchange need follow this one example for BSC & ETH address due them have similar code.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 04:23:52 PM

Can you name one of the token that support on both ethereum and binance smart chain network ?
As i know, the contract address of the token on ethereum and bsc can't be created with the same address.
for example the token on ethereum network has address A, then you can't create the token on BSC with address A because it is always create a random address when you create the contract.

I think one needs to use the binance bridge in order to use his USDT ERC20 to USDT BEP20.  OP's instruction on how to show Binance smart chain on Metamask is correct but he is missing something about using Binance Bridge in order to swap your erc20 token to BEP20 and as what ryzaadit stated, the ERC20 token needs to be supported by BSC chain in order to successfully bridge the swap.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
suzanne5223 (OP)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 08:36:01 PM

USDT, DAI etc does support both network.

It does create the same deposit address, if you're familiar with this trust wallet and Binance you'll see that they provide the same deposit wallet address for ERC20 and BEP20 ETH and token but the smart contract addess are different. Ask people who are used to Trust wallet or Binance.

Facepalm.

You can't send any token/coin from a different chain before you bride the token/coins into a pegged token but you must sure the token/coin is supported on that chain. Your tutorial is complete miss understanding, If your ETH still on ETH chain and you switch the chain by using same address your ETH still on ETH chain you will not see your fund on BSC because you don't do it a bridge transfer into pegged ETH on BSC chain.
I think you're here to criticize the thread I create than to note out the area I need to amend because i never said the token or coin on ETH chain will be visible on BSC chain. Do you even reaf this carefully "Now you can use your ETH address to receive and send any BEP20 or ERC20 supported cryptocurrency that's on the BSC chain but you'll still need to add the coin smart contract address using the "Add Token" before the balance of the BEP20 deposit can be visible."

Gosh!
Do you guys even read to undertand what I posted cause you're the one who's misunderstanding here.
"NOTE: You need to be careful when sending out the transaction (especially to an exchange) so you won't send out transaction out using BEP20 to an ERC20 wallet"

Ivan2121

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 01:49:47 PM

HELLO, help me understand my problem. How do I send an "EQL" token to the Binance Dex exchange for trading?

EQL I have on Trust Wallet and they are in ERC20, I can not send to bmb wallet, I read that it needs to be done through Binance Bridge? That's the problem.

As far as I understand I need to somehow send EQL-ERC20 to EQL-BEP2? But I don't know how.

EQL on Trust Wallet -  https://i.ibb.co/FVHrkbW/Screenshot-2021-05-25-09-30-54.jpg

Binance Bridge -  https://i.ibb.co/42v0vtm/Screenshot-8.jpg
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 03:48:47 PM

metamask has achieved a great thing it has added the possibility for users to be able to manually add custom blockchains which is very useful to be able to add xdai, matic, bsc in order to save on transaction fees erc20 you have to follow ethgasstation since the values ​​often change from one moment to another of the day even if at the moment they have stabilized at low values ​​18/25 gwei to pass the tokens from one blockchain to another for example eth-bsc you have to use an exchange such as binance,trust wallet also offers this possibility or bridge / defi
kingmoonracer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 04:16:27 PM

I added the BSC network on metamask. It shows up as BNB. Can I now swap BNB in metamask for whatever, like FTM or do I have to bridge BNB to something else first?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: