Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any opinions about the recent btc price crash?  (Read 943 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4177

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 07:56:42 AM

You'll also notice those that cry the loudest in a dip/correction/crash are also those that cheer the loudest when there's a spike or pump.

Crypto's lovely because it's so exciting and turbulent but if you can't learn to love the crash as much as the rally, then it's really not the industry for you, yet people just keep on coming on the train and getting disappointed when the fun part ends:)

Sure I do and it's obvious the cause of this, the bull market brings in new gamblers and also greedy, fast money seekers. These set of investors are those that cry when the market is dumping why, because they were only in for the money and thought they could get in and out without experiencing any loss.

Most of them took out loans just to invest basing their judgement and prediction on what the so called influencers (cryptocurency experts) have predicted all over the media most especially social media and how stories has come out of investors making thousands of dollars in the shortest time possible.

They lack the experience and that's what's is killing them also they don't have the interest of wanting to learn the ways of the industry instead just chasing the money and majority end up regretting (losses).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 10:38:23 AM

Hey,

What is your opinion on the bitcoin price crash? I am trading with the Bill Williams trading system and all looks good on the weekly time frame, and on monthly its like nothing happened! what do you think guys and what indicators do you use?

cheers
That crash is a completely correction , some investors and holders had just taken their profit so the price will surely move.

But the next one in which happening now is a generated dump lead by Elon Lusk and His troop to prove the crypto noon about their power over the market in which not true.

It's just happen that there are many fool holder that follows whatever this man says and end up shaking the market badly.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:35:46 AM

Hey,

What is your opinion on the bitcoin price crash? I am trading with the Bill Williams trading system and all looks good on the weekly time frame, and on monthly its like nothing happened! what do you think guys and what indicators do you use?

cheers

I do not use indicators in cryptocurrency trading, however, I believe that the fall in the price of BTC was due to at least two factors. The first factor is the opportunity for large players to get BTC at a low price from people with weak hands, from those who could not stand the fall and sold their BTC. The second factor suggests that in order for the BTC price to reach its maximum value this year, it is necessary to periodically lower, thereby creating a sideways movement. This is necessary in order to drag out the time until the end of the year, where the main phase of growth is likely to be. In simple words, it is too early for the BTC price to go up strongly, which means there should be another correction.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:33:51 PM

Hey,

cheers

I think negative news has a huge effect regarding this bitcoin price dropped. Many bitcoin holders sell their bitcoin for profit and the demand is not huge enough to maintain the higher value of bitcoin. But I believe it will not last long because whales are waiting to buy in a dip.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1731

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 06:53:12 PM

I think negative news has a huge effect regarding this bitcoin price dropped. Many bitcoin holders sell their bitcoin for profit and the demand is not huge enough to maintain the higher value of bitcoin. But I believe it will not last long because whales are waiting to buy in a dip.
Negative news or FUD did have an important role in the fall of bitcoin prices. However, the FUD that is reported must be published in the big media or shared by accounts that do have a lot of followers and are influential, such as Elon Musk, who recently gave controversial tweets that made bitcoin prices crash.

The fall in bitcoin prices indicates the bitcoin market is getting saturated and it is time to go down. Having spare capital would be very good to buy at a cheap price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:26:48 PM

I do not use indicators in cryptocurrency trading, however, I believe that the fall in the price of BTC was due to at least two factors. The first factor is the opportunity for large players to get BTC at a low price from people with weak hands, from those who could not stand the fall and sold their BTC. The second factor suggests that in order for the BTC price to reach its maximum value this year, it is necessary to periodically lower, thereby creating a sideways movement. This is necessary in order to drag out the time until the end of the year, where the main phase of growth is likely to be. In simple words, it is too early for the BTC price to go up strongly, which means there should be another correction.
I do not use indicators neither because those are only viable on calm days, sure if there is no huge movement then the indicators could be worth something but no indicator could predict Elon Musk tweeting and dropping the price or increasing the price, so I find it useless to check on indicators.

I know some people see that as ignorance and I had a friend who mocked "what if a meteor falls to earth!!!" like tweet is not something we should consider when trading, but as we have seen for the past 6 months I was right about tweets shaping the prices. However one more thing is at play here, the reality is that we are doing fine even with those bad tweets, and those large players you talked about are still very much interested in bitcoin, they are really doing something special with that much money going into bitcoin, it is slowing down a lot but they are still there.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 04:44:55 AM

Negative news or FUD did have an important role in the fall of bitcoin prices. However, the FUD that is reported must be published in the big media or shared by accounts that do have a lot of followers and are influential, such as Elon Musk, who recently gave controversial tweets that made bitcoin prices crash.

The fall in bitcoin prices indicates the bitcoin market is getting saturated and it is time to go down. Having spare capital would be very good to buy at a cheap price.
We know cryptocurrency seems to be vulnerable to news from influential people, after Ellon declared his departure from bitcoin, a slow reversal occurred and until now the price has tended to fall 30% in the last 7 days. it is possible that this will be used by other parties to plan purchases
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:27:29 AM

What is your opinion on the bitcoin price crash?
as a hodler of btc the btc crash is heart breaking to me but this was more of an expression and i dont carry it too deep because i understand that this is one of the consequence for hodling a btc .

i am trading with the Bill Williams trading system and all looks good on the weekly time frame, and on monthly its like nothing happened! what do you think guys and what indicators do you use?
why wont you add another system .
a system that can work in monthly because you already have for weekly but how about daily ? didnt you love daily trade .
 im currently using a system specialized for daily
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:55:28 AM

We know cryptocurrency seems to be vulnerable to news from influential people, after Ellon declared his departure from bitcoin, a slow reversal occurred and until now the price has tended to fall 30% in the last 7 days. it is possible that this will be used by other parties to plan purchases

It can go to that direction but also possible that it won't be taken by new big investors thinking that this business is just easy to manipulate.

Most of those institutional investors aimed to go for long term and they don't want to see falling market in an easy way, possibilities that they'll going to investigate and assess more before participating to this kind of industry will be their first moves.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 01:07:07 PM

It's not just the negative news but also the current decisions of different entities that contribute to the increase in the prices, Tesla suspending the payment of bitcoin for their cars and China banning crypto altogether are just one of the most notable decisions that are causing the prices to go down.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 01:49:44 PM

It's not just the negative news but also the current decisions of different entities that contribute to the increase in the prices, Tesla suspending the payment of bitcoin for their cars and China banning crypto altogether are just one of the most notable decisions that are causing the prices to go down.
Maybe we could say that it really has a devastating effect on the market but I never think this having a long-term effect on the market. Tesla suspends BTC payment, China is also banning crypto but there still a lot of business entities and countries supporting crypto which could help the market to recover shortly.
I'm looking forward to seeing the price of Bitcoin will not able to drop below $30k.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 03:35:58 PM

Hey,

cheers

the indicator I use is only the RSI indicator, if you look at the RSI indicator on a weekly basis, the Bitcoin price is above or overbought,
of course it indicates that the Bitcoin price is too expensive, this is before the dump, and see what happens, the Bitcoin price dumps 30% in just a few days,
make sure you always check the market and its conditions, because reading indicators is very important mate

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:52:05 PM

The China ban is probably just another propaganda and FUD to send the market down. We've been hearing that a long time ago and yet the world still shocked when this news has came out. These negative news affected the price and hit it big. IIRC, when it was on 2018-2019, those news positive or negative don't matter a lot. But because we're in a bull run, it has really affected it and that's why a lot have sold but there's sure thing on this. Many whales have sold at profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:43:11 PM

The China ban is probably just another propaganda and FUD to send the market down. We've been hearing that a long time ago and yet the world still shocked when this news has came out. These negative news affected the price and hit it big. IIRC, when it was on 2018-2019, those news positive or negative don't matter a lot. But because we're in a bull run, it has really affected it and that's why a lot have sold but there's sure thing on this. Many whales have sold at profit.

It is not the first time that China fud has been shared and it caused dump in the past. The fact that it caused another dump this year means that a lot 9f the new crypto users and investors panicked immediately they saw that news from Reuters about the new ban. I don't know why China fud always get to us and crash the market. My guess is that in the first few hours, it sparked the first selling pressure and then others joined in the dumping parade.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 05:41:57 PM

That crash is a completely correction , some investors and holders had just taken their profit so the price will surely move.

But the next one in which happening now is a generated dump lead by Elon Lusk and His troop to prove the crypto noon about their power over the market in which not true.

It's just happen that there are many fool holder that follows whatever this man says and end up shaking the market badly.
I doubt that what we are seeing has anything to do with investors taking profits, this has to do with retail investors investing too much on the market and panicking, then this created a reaction among traders that sold their coins reducing the price even further.

Then we got people going long with a very high leverage getting their trades closed introducing more coins to the market while reducing the demand creating a crash in the process, to me that is the most likely scenario I can picture as it does not make a lot of sense for long term investors to take profits now when what they are most likely doing is buying bitcoin at a discount at the moment.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 06:45:59 PM

It is all a cycle. BTC might be low now but it could also keep on going up, the issue is that we and nobody can predict what the market is going to do. This is why risk takers are sometimes rewarded big.

To put this in perspective yesterday BTC price fell to 30K now is hovering close to 40K - easy win for somebody with a high risk-appetite. It is the way things are, you're either in the game or not, and if you're in you can lose or win. It is all about timing and knowledge.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 10:32:07 PM

It is not the first time that China fud has been shared and it caused dump in the past. The fact that it caused another dump this year means that a lot 9f the new crypto users and investors panicked immediately they saw that news from Reuters about the new ban. I don't know why China fud always get to us and crash the market. My guess is that in the first few hours, it sparked the first selling pressure and then others joined in the dumping parade.
Yes, it's not the first time. And also it's just another fud that whoever was behind it wants to see the market below again so they can inject their plan of buying the dip. Usually this is the move of the whales, they're the ones who do this if they've missed buying the dip and that's why some news really affect the market while it's going to a natural process of growing and going through a correction. There's a selling pressure that has been done and those who have sold have taken their profit and again buys the dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1731

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 11:30:24 PM

Of course there will be an important role behind the current drop in the price of Bitcoin, there are already mature plans that will be carried out by the institutions, they will take the opportunity to make purchases when the price reaches its lowest point.  but after that the price will bounce back up, believe that the big correction that has occurred there is an important role behind it all
Big players like institutions and some whales have already left the market with their profits. Psar is already saturated and overbought. The decline in bitcoin prices this time was very drastic and was accompanied by many FUDs in circulation.

This is indeed a good opportunity for institutions and whales to get into bitcoin again, but it's still waiting for the right time and then bitcoin bounces up again.

FUD and some speculation about bitcoin have been arranged in such a way, whales are in full control of bitcoin price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2021, 05:45:51 AM

The recent fall in BTC I think had a lot to do with the "Elon Musk" effect, something had to do with it, but in addition to this, what I am most inclined to do is that the market fell due to simple speculative action, that is to say For those traders or investors who wanted to buy BTC, the best way is to buy cheap, and taking advantage of Elon Musk's FUD, it was easy for them to go "Short" en masse to get BTC out of weak hands.

And it makes sense, the price of BTC has already had a recovery of more than 9% today, of course it cannot be said that everything has already happened and that it will already reach $ 60k and it will generate new ATH, I think the more they continue to take bid levels between $ 40k - $ 50k this will be fun for those who bought in the dip, they may want to keep buying.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TelolettOm

Activity: 2072
Merit: 552

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 11:45:52 AM

The issue of China baned crypto is not new. Likewise in 2017 when China made the same statement as today regarding crypto. I think this sentiment has often been carried out by institutions. but the impact of the decline in the current period if I observe it is not as severe as it was then. people tend to be more confident and optimistic about staying in the long run. they are not prone to negative issues

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄